How to Apply AP EWS Certificate | Application Form Pdf Status | AP EWS Certificate 2021 Online Form, Eligibility & Check Status | AP EWS Certificate Download Pdf | Validity & College Admission |
Each and every day the government is making efforts to help the citizens of the country and make their life easier and happier. EWS is also one of the initiatives of the Andhra Pradesh government. Under this scheme the government is providing a 10% reservation quota for the general students in various educational institutions and government jobs. Now with the implementation of EWS on 30th July 2019 in Andhra Pradesh the general category students get a sigh of relief. In this article we are going to share about how to avail the benefits of AP EWS Certificate 2021. It contains a brief description for the application of the EWS certificate, its objectives, its benefits etc.
AP EWS Certificate
To avail the benefits of the different schemes certain special certificates are required by the citizens of the country. An income certificate is one of the most important certificates to prove the income of the candidate if applying for any government scheme. An applicant who fulfils all the requirements of the scheme is eligible to get the benefits under AP EWS Certificate. The EVS certificate holds a very special recognition in India. It is not only the annual income that is counted to pass the eligibility test of EWS certificate but also it is based on the property held by the candidate.This is only for the Economic Weaker Section(EWS) of the society other than OBC, SC and ST groups. To apply for the certificates we can apply either online or offline.
Objectives Of AP EWS Certificate
The basic objective behind the EWS certificate is to provide aid to the residents of Andhra Pradesh whose income is less than the minimum required to satisfy the regular needs and means of living. Through AP EWS Certificate economically weaker sections other than OBC, SC and ST groups can get an improved way of living and could get better opportunities in Educational Institutions and Government jobs.these EWS certificates are required at various places for availing different benefits provided by the government to its citizens.
Brief Description Of The EWS Certificate
|Name of the Scheme||AP EWS Certificate|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section|
|Objective||to provide opportunities in educational institutions and government jobs to economic weaker section|
|Benefit||10% reservation quota to EWS students|
|Mode of Application||online/offline|
|Law Implemented||Economic Weaker Section Bill|
Benefits And Key Features Of EWS Certificate
The various benefits and features of the AP EWS Certificate are given below.
- With the help of an EWS certificate, any citizen can avail up to 10% of the reservation for the Economically Weaker Section in higher education all over India and also in the government jobs.
- In 2019 an amendment in the Constitution was made by the Union Government which stated to provide a 10% additional quota for the EWS students or General Category students.
- The duration of the AP EWS Certificate is generally one year only.
- We can apply for the certificate in both ways either online or offline.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for EWS certificate because getting an income certificate with fraudulent documents is considered as a punishable offense by the government.
- If you face any query related to the certificate then you can visit the nearby Mee Seva center in Andhra Pradesh.
- Application fees for the certificate are Rs. 10 only.
- If you are applying through Mee Seva Centre then the application and certificate charges include Rs. 35.
Issuing Authorities Of EWS Certificates
The following are the issuing authorities for EWS certificates.
- District Magistrate(DM) /Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency/ Magistrate Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the applicant or his family normally resides.
Eligibility Criteria Of EWS Certificate
Following is a eligibility criteria of EWS Certificate
- The candidate must be a resident of India residing in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The annual family income of the candidate must be less than rupees 8 lakh per annum.
- The candidate must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- The area of the house where the candidate resizes should not be more than 1000 square feet..
Important Documents .
- Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs. 2.
- Education records
- Certificate issued by the different commanding officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Non judicial paper declaration of RS.10 as per the government order (G.O.)1551 and income tax return slip( if any)
- Residential Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Application Procedure For AP EWS Certificate Offline
If you want to apply for the EWS Certificates offline you need to follow the given steps.
- First of all the applicant needs to visit the nearest Mee Seva Centre.
- Now you have to take the Application Form of the Certificate and fill in all the required details that have been asked in the form.
- Now you have to touch all the necessary documents that have been discussed above.
- After this you need to submit your form at the nearest meeseva centre and you are enrolled for the EWS certificate.
Application Procedure For AP EWS Certificate Online
If you want to apply for the certificate online then you need to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the scheme launched by the Government.
- You will notice a homepage with the different options appearing in front of your screen.
- Here, you have to choose the Revenue Department services option from the list of services that appear in front of your screen.
- Now press the Revenue Department Services Page.
- Now select the income certificate option from the page.
- An application form will open in front of you where you have to fill in all the required details such as your name, your parents, your husband’s name, your Aadhar card number, date of birth, gender, and your age.
- Now you have to fill in all-year income details that have been as in the application form and attached all the required documents that have been asked for.
- Now click on the show payment option after then click on the confirm payment option to confirm your payment.
- With the help of internet banking, you have to fill in all the required details that are being asked and then click on the submit button.
- You received a payment receipt, keep it safe and with this, you are enrolled for the EWS Certificate.
Steps To Login Into Your ID Of Mee Seva
if you want to login into your ID of Mee Seva then follow the given steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Mee Seva.
- There you will notice a homepage with many different options. You have to choose the user login option from the page.
- Now you need to enter your user id and password and the captcha code displayed on your screen.
- There you have to click on the sign-in option and in this way you can log in to your account. And in this way, you can log in to your account.
Steps To Check The EWS Application Status
If you need to check the application status of the EWS certificates then you need to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then you have to log in using your email id and password.
- There you will see the Mee Seva certificate text-box on the home page.
- There you need to enter your application number and then click on the go button.
- A page showing the status of the application will appear in front of your screen.
Procedure To Recover Your Forgotten Password Under EWS
If in case you forget your meeseva ID password and want to recover it then you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Mee Seva.
- There you will see and homepage with multiple options but you have to click on forget password option.
- There you have to enter your ID and you have to click on the get the OTP option.
- With this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or on the email id by which your user id has been created.
- There you have to enter your new password and click on confirm the password.
- In this way, you can recover your password and login into your account easily.