Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha 2023 scheme is created by the Odisha Government with a budget of 4000 crore rupees. The Chief Minister of the Odisha Government has extended proposals to 9 other schemes. The drinking water department will be modifying the guidelines of the prestigious scheme and the scheme will be provided a new dimension under the state plan that is presented by the Odisha Government. Ama Gaon Ama Bikash is now modified into the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha 2023 scheme.
The new scheme will be implemented for the financial year 2024 and the rural infrastructure of the Odisha state will be accelerated to a new growth. There will be promotion and preservation of the culture and the tradition of the Odisha state through the development of this prestigious scheme that is created by the Odisha Government. People can easily apply for this scheme if they want to get the benefit.
Objective Of The Scheme
The Odisha Government has created a new scheme for the development of the rural infrastructure of the Odisha state and through the development of this scheme small and essential projects will be promoted so that there is proper infrastructure development. The plan will be empowering the women and the youth of the audition state and there will be promotion in the facility of education. Students will be provided digital and sports facilities so that they can continue their education in the Odisha state with a budget of 4000 crore rupees. Students will be benefited through the development of this Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha and all Gram Panchayats in each block will be covered with an entitlement of 50 lakh rupees. Each project will be between 2.5 lakh and 10 lakhs so that it can be easily developed in Odisha state and people can get benefits.
Also Check: Odisha Go Sugam Portal
Benefits And Features of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha
- 4000 crore rupees have been provided in order to successfully implement the prestigious scheme by the Odisha Government.
- The scheme will cover all Gram Panchayats in each block with the entitlement of Rs 50 lakh.
- The project cost will be between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh.
- The Cabinet also approved 99 33/11 KV sub-stations and 64 independent lines with an outlay of Rs 1796.73 crore.
- The people who are living in the rural areas will be able to make wise decisions through the development of this scheme and they will be able to get better living conditions.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be coming from rural areas
- The scheme will be implemented in all Gram panchayats.
Also Read: Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Application Process
- The projects under the scheme will be suggested/ recommended by local people/community organizations/public representatives and other stakeholders.
- The consolidated GP-wise project list of the Block will be submitted to Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department with the signatures of the Collector and Zilla Parishad president of the district for due examination and approval of the Government.
- The Panchayat Samiti will execute the work departmentally following due procedure.
- The Collector will be authorized to select any other agency/agencies for the execution of work.
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha 2023 FAQs
One of the major benefits of the scheme is to provide proper infrastructure to the people who are living in the rural areas of the Odisha state. People will be able to live in better conditions.
The projects will be selected by the concerned authorities and then the projects will be implemented based on the budget that is allocated by the government.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India and a permanent resident of Odisha in order to successfully apply for this scheme.
The scheme will cover all Gram Panchayats in each block with the entitlement of Rs 50 lakh. The project cost will be between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh.