E Swathu Karnataka:- As everyone is aware, our government is embracing digital culture by reducing fraud and fostering openness. The E Swathu internet portal was launched by the Karnataka state government. This online portal is managed by the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. It makes it easy for anyone to find out who owns properties in rural areas of the state of Karnataka. The use of false documents in land and real estate transactions has decreased thanks in part to E Swathu Karnataka. Additionally, it controls how unauthorized plots are registered. The most recent ownership and physical records of the properties that are subject to the jurisdiction of each Gram Panchayat (GP) are maintained on the E-Swathu portal, which is also used to update information in the event of a transfer of ownership, gift, inheritance, the purchase of land for public projects, legal proceedings, liabilities, restrictions, etc.
About E Swathu Karnataka
The difficulty of controlling plot/property registrations in illegal layouts and reducing land and property forgeries is getting worse by the day. The Karnataka government introduced the E Swathu Karnataka Plan to address this issue. The most recent records of property ownership and physical details under each Gram Panchayat’s control are kept on the E-Swathu portal. The gram panchayath can exchange information about your property with courts, town planning offices, and other relevant government agencies more easily thanks to this platform. Such portals have made life easier for citizens in a nation that has gone digital and with the Internet revolution. E Swathu Karnataka has helped to reduce the number of fake documents used in real estate and land transactions. Also, it regulates the registration of illegal plots.
Also Read: IGR Karnataka Online Stamps
The objective of E Swathu Karnataka
E- Swathu the primary duty of Karnataka is to maintain track of the ownership details and physical details of all properties that are subject to the jurisdiction of each gram panchayat. Data is updated on the E-Swathu platform in cases of inheritance, property gifting or transfer, purchase of land for public projects, court cases, restrictions, and other circumstances. To prevent fraud and maintain records, a property owner can use this website to communicate information about their property with the gram panchayat, other pertinent governmental organizations, courts, and town planning offices.
Key Highlights of E Swathu Karnataka
|Government of Karnataka
|Name of Scheme
|E Swathu Karnataka
|To provide land ownership records of rural areas accessible online
|Online portal for checking land records
|Residents of Karnataka
Features of E Swathu Karnataka
- It establishes who is qualified to own property in rural Karnataka.
- It also maintains physical records of the assets that are under Gram Panchayat administration.
- The most current ownership records are retained.
- All information on ownership transfers, gifts, inheritances, purchases of land for public projects, and judicial processes can be found on the E Swathu Karnataka webpage.
- The Gram Panchayat department can easily alert other government entities about the property if necessary.
- The website is only available in Kannada, but by right-clicking on it, you may translate it to English.
- The forms at E Swathu are digitally signed by the Panchayat Development Officer (PDO). It has a special certificate number that can be used to verify the document’s legitimacy. No official document bears a signature in ink.
Also Read: Bhoomi Karnataka
E-Swathu Form 9
Form 9, also known as the A-Khata document, is specifically created by the gram panchayat for non-agricultural holdings that fall under its purview. According to the 2006 (Grama Panchayat Budgeting and Accounting) Rules, the Karnataka Panchayat Raj is required to issue this document (Rule 28, Amendment Rules 2013). The government body in charge of the plan must approve the form by the Town and Country Planning Act. Make sure your form is validated by a sketch of the form’s location in the village’s gramathana and is certified by the tahsildar. Government housing initiatives like Basava Vasati Yojana, Ambedkar, and Indira Awaas Yojana are frequently given the form.
Conditions for Form 9
The property must satisfy the conditions given below for a gram panchayat to issue Form-9:
- It must be properly converted into a non-agricultural property by the relevant Revenue Department Office by the Karnataka Land Revenue Act of 1964.
- A sketch demonstrating its location within the village’s grama thana should be utilized to demonstrate it. The tahsildar must confirm it.
- The competent government department must sanction and accept plans submitted under the Town and Country Planning Act.
- The Basava, Ambedkar, and Indira Awaas Yojana government housing programme beneficiaries ought to get it.
Form 9 is created by Gram Panchayats for non-farming properties that are within their jurisdiction.
- According to Regulations, 2006, the Karnataka Panchayat Raj is responsible for publishing this document (Rule 28, Amendment Rules 2013).
- The government agency in charge of the plan must initial the form by the Town and Country Planning Act.
- Make sure the tahsildar examines your form and that a sketch identifies its location in the village’s gramathana.
- Those who reside in government housing programs like Basava Vasati, Ambedkar, and Indira Awaas Yojana are typically issued the form.
- applicants, identification documents like a voter ID, an Aadhar card, proof of address, and a photo
Form-11 must be filled out by each GP for any non-agricultural assets that are under their control.
- It has been made available in compliance with the 2006 Karnataka Panchayat Raj (Grama Panchayat Budgeting and Accounting Regulations) Rules (Rule 30, Amendment Rules 2013).
- The Record of Demand, Collection, and Balance of Land and Building is another name for this document. The Demand Registry is another name for this record.
Documents for Form 11
- Agriculture does not use Form 11.
- Who has the authority to rule should be determined by the 2006 Karnataka Panchayat Raj Regulations.
- Form 11 is a record extract created from the Registry of Demand, Collecting, Building, and Balance of Land.
E Swathu Karnataka: Form 9 and Form 11 Creation
- First, visit E-swathu’s official website.
- On the screen of your smartphone, the homepage will show up.
- Accessing the portal and entering your login ID in the relevant section is the first step. Only then can you advance toward utilizing the portal’s benefits.
- You will require fingerprint biometric input to sign into the web interface. You will need to submit biometric verification at each level of the login procedure.
- When you successfully log in, a menu will show up on the website’s far left side. Choose the second offered option to add new property information (hosadaagiaasthi vivaragala servade).
- Then Fill out all of the fields with the available information, and click “Ulisu aasthi” at the bottom of the page.
- Once the file has been saved, return to the previous step and select the “Owner” option.
- The following tasks must be completed under the numerous tabs that are available on the screen in this section:
- Complete the owner’s information (s).
- Please offer any supporting paperwork that can attest to your ownership.
- Input the necessary information for the property, including the dimensions, GP coordinates, rights, obligations, relevant documents, and survey number. Make sure to click the Save button once you’ve finished entering all the information.
For Form 11
- You must submit both your registration details and your electricity details if you are also registering for Form-11, as seen in the image to the right. Forms 9 and 11 will be generated for you automatically as you save the information.
- When you have saved your entry, select the application number that appears.
- Choose “karyadarshiya anumodanege sallisu” from the menu on the far left, which is the fourth option from the top, to forward the application to the next stage of official clearance.
- includes choosing the residence or place of business, adding any relevant comments, and then pressing the “Forward” button.
- Following their preparation and delivery to the gram panchayat secretary, who is in charge of them, the forms that are awaiting verification can be viewed by the gram panchayat secretary by using their login. They will either send the application back for more editing after establishing its legitimacy or pass it to the panchayat development officer.
Steps for Searching Forms 9 and 11
- On the homepage of the official website, select “Search Property.”
- You will reach a new page.
- From the dropdown options in each field, select information such as District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village, Property ID, Owner’s Name, and “Printed Forms”.
- After finishing, select “Search” from the menu.
- You will learn the following from the search:
- Document number, property code, owner identification number, village name, and asset number.
- Go to Document No. and click to get the form. You can obtain both Form-9 and Form-11 in this way.
- Click “All” to view additional information.
- The specifics of the property will be visible to you.
Kaveri Reports the Property Situation
Use E-Kaveri Swathu’s Reports to examine the status of your property by following these steps:
- Once you’ve logged into the official website of the portal.
- The page drop-down then appears. Click on “Kaveri Reports“.
- Choose from Abstract Report, Property ID, Registration No., Village-wise, Date-wise, or Choose any metric.
- A village-by-village report is provided below. The following information is displayed: Request ID, Registration Number, Record Date, District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village, Property ID, Buyer Name, Address, and Status.
- To get the seller’s name, click the Request ID. You’ll learn your status.
Do the E Swathu Karnataka tax calculation
Observe these actions: –
- Go to the official website of e-swath first.
- The Property Tax Computation option appears when you select “Verify” from the menus on the homepage.
- Add the property ID and tax year after that.
- Then click Submit.
- The amount of property tax owing will be determined.
- For Technical Details
- E-swath Help Desk
- Bangalore-560001 Phone No. : 080-22032754
Form-11 is an extract from the Register of Land and Building Demand, Collection, and Balance. It is used to pay property taxes.
Yes, you can use the E-Swathu portal to check the legality of land in gram panchayat areas.
Forms 9 and 11 can be obtained from the Gram Panchayat Office where the property is located. For the forms to be verified and issued, you will need approval from the Panchayat Development Officer and the Gram Panchayat Secretary.