PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a yojana that was introduced back in 2018 for all the farmers of the country who are holding lands to offer them some financial help. Under the PM Kisan Yojana farmers will receive Rs. 6000/- per year. This amount is given to all the small and marginal farmers in the form of installments. Now the PM Kisan 14th Installment has been released on the 27th of July 2023 for the farmers who already register under the yojana. The amount of the installment will be given through the direct bank transfer method.
You don’t need to visit government offices or stand in a long queue waiting for the installment. DBT is a very easy and convenient way for collecting money. If you want to know more about the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023, the date of release of the installment, and the process of registration. Then stay connected with us.
85 Million Farmers Benefitted Throuth 14th Installment
As you all are the Government of India implements PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided to the beneficiaries. Till now 14 instalments have been provided to the farmers. Recently the government released Rs 17000 crore to about 85 million farmers on 27th July 2023. All The eligible beneficiaries will receive 2000 as the first installment of this scheme this year.
- During a public rally in Rajasthan honorable prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi said that he will also dedicate 1.25 lakh PM Kisan Samridhi Kendra to the country. These Kendras will be a one-stop for farmers that will cater all their needs.
- The government has also set up a centralized desk which has been introduced to facilitate the beneficiaries to overcome the problems faced during the registration process. Since the inception of this scheme, the government has transferred a total amount of Rs 2.59 lakh crore to the beneficiaries
About PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023
According to the government announcement, the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana has released on the 27th of July 2023. The farmers who already registered under the yojana and received the previous installment will get the 14th installment between the months of April and July 2023. The amount of Rs. 6000\- per year will be distributed in 3 installments per year. This means in every installment you receive Rs.2000. As the 13th installment will be given on the 27th of February 2000 rs will be given to the beneficiaries, similarly, in the 14th installment, you will receive another 2000 rs as of total Rs. 4,000. The remaining 2,000 rs will be given in another installment.
All these payments will be transferred into your bank account via the DBT method. According to the government announcement, the vision is to cover around 12 crore farmers under this yojana by offering them Rs. 6000 per year.
Also Check: PM Kisan 13th Installment List
Key Highlights of Kisan 14th Installment 2023
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of Instalment||PM Kisan 14th Instalment 2023|
|Objective||To offer financial help in the form of Installments|
|Eligibility Criteria||The farmer must register himself in the PM Kisan Yojana|
|Releasing Date||27th July 2023|
Objective of PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023
The aim of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to offer financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers who have their own lands. Under the yojana, the farmers will receive financial assistance in the form of installments. The PM Kisan 14th Installment has released on 27th July 2023, where the farmers will receive Rs. 2000 via DBT. It will financially help farmers to encourage them in improving their farming practice or buying essential farming tools.
Benefits and Features of PM Kisan 14th Installment
Here we will provide the detail of benefits given under the yojana:
- The PM of India introduced the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the farmers of the country.
- The farmers who are small and marginal will receive the benefit of this yojana.
- The registered farmers will receive Rs. 6000\- per year in their bank accounts.
- The beneficiary amount will give in the form of instalments.
- Every year the government introduces an installment 3 times a year with a gap of 4 months.
- Rs, 6000 will divide into 3 installments. Every installment includes 2000 rs.
- The 13th installment was already released in the month of February.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023
If you want to collect your PM Kisan Installments then fulfill the following criteria:
- The farmers must be permanent residents of India.
- Farmers should have their own land, whether it is small or big.
- All the small and marginal farmers can apply for the yojana.
- Farmers should have their own bank account, where the installments are credited.
- Farmers must do E-KYC.
- The PM Kisan 14th Installment will release between the month of April 2023 and June 2023
- Residence Proof
- Name of applicant
- Proof of lands
- Aadhar Card Number
Steps to Check PM Kisan 14th Installment under the Portal
The user must carry out the procedures listed below in order to check the 14th Instalment List:
- First, applicants need to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKVY).
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, you have to choose “Beneficiary list” from the menu.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Choose now all the necessary information, such as:
- After this select the “Get Report” button.
- After you select “Get Report,” all the information will appear on your screen.
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606
FPM Kisan 14th Installment FAQs
According to the announcement the Releasing date is 27th of July 2023 for the 14th installment, and the beneficiary will receive it between the month of July 2023.
For registration, you have to visit the official website. On the homepage, you will see the Registration option. Click on it and fill in all the related information for registration and click on the submit button.
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606