How To Check DDA Result 2023 and Download Online DDA Lottery Draw PDF and DDA Result 2023 Benefits, Features & All Details
The Active Government of Delhi started a programme in 2022 specifically for individuals to purchase homes and plots based on their convenience. Starting on September 12, 2022, this programme will be available online. based on the plan. As many as 26,365 applications for various housing schemes, including DDA, MIG, HIg, LIG, and Janta Flats, have been submitted to the Delhi Development. However, HIG and MIG Flats received the majority of the applications. The DDA Lottery Result 2023 covers the areas in Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, and Manglapuri. Soon, the DDA will reveal all of the draw lottery results, which will determine the applicants’ futures.
About DDA Result 2023
The Active Government of Delhi has started a programme in 2022 specifically for individuals to purchase homes and plots based on their convenience. Starting on September 12, 2022, this programme will be available online. based on the plan. This time, AWAAS software will be used to implement the DDA Housing Scheme. All of the necessary requirements, including application, payment, possession, etc., will be handled online thanks to this programme. The DDA Lottery Draw Results are available for viewing and downloading on the DDA’s official website, dda.org.
Objective of DDA Result 2023
The candidates who will apply under the DDA Lottery scheme for homes can check the results about the homes from the official website. It is a very easy and time-saving process. You can easily check the result by seating at your place.
Key Highlights of DDA Result 2023
|Launched By||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of Post||DDA Result 2023|
|Objective||To give the homes to beneficiaries|
|Beneficiaries||People belong to EWS and LIG class|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Delhi|
Also Read: Delhi Jhuggi Jhopdi List
Eligibility Criteria For DDA Housing Scheme
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Only citizens who do not own full or in part on a freehold and leasehold basis a residential plot with an area exceeding 67 sqm or a flat/build-up to house with carpet area exceeding 67 sqm in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi cantonment are eligible to apply for the scheme. This includes unmarried children.
- Subject to meeting the requirements, both a husband and wife may submit separate applications for apartments, but only one will be assigned a unit and the other’s application fee will be reimbursed if both are determined to be eligible.
- The application can only be submitted once, either in the applicant’s name, under their own name, or as a joint or co-applicant.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs. 10 lakh per year, and neither should their individual or joint income exceed Rs. 3 lakh per year.
- For other categories, there are no income restrictions.
- The application form requires the applicant to provide information about his or her bank account.
- An account number for a permanent account is required.
- If a joint application is made under the SC or St restricted category, both applicants must be related.
- If a joint application is made on behalf of a war widow, a disabled person, an ex-serviceman, or another reserved category, the applicant must also fall under that category and the joint applicant must be a member of the same family.
Procedure to check DDA Result
- The applicants who want to check their DDA Resut, must visit the official website of DDA.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the DDA Draw Result option.
- After that, the result page will open on your screen.
- Here you will check the result according to your preference, and download the result in pdf format on your device.
Name of Lottery Results
|S. No.||Tittle||Issuing Date||Documents|
|1.||Draw Result of DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021 for Waitlisted Applicants||15-December-2022||Download PDF|
|2.||DDA Draw Result : In Situ Slum Rehabilitation Kalkaji||21-September-2022||Download PDF|
|3.||Draw Result 2 In Situ Slum Rehabilitation Scheme:A14 Kalkaji Ext.||17-June-2022||Download PDF|
|4.||Draw Result of DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021||18-April-2022||Download PDF|
|5.||Draw Result of DDA Housing Scheme 2021||10-March-2021||Download PDF|
|6.||List of Waitlisted applicant of DDA Housing Scheme 2021||10-March-2021||Download PDF|
|7.||DRAW RESULT OF DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021 ORDER BY APPLICATION NO||10-March-2021||Download PDF|
|8.||DRAW RESULT OF DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021 ORDER BY APPLICATION NO||10-March-2021||Download PDF|
|9.||Allotment of Parking of Vasant Kunj under DDA Scheme 2019(P= Open Parking,S= Stilt Parking,B= Basement parking).||20-January-2021||Download PDF|
|10.||Allotment of Parking of Vasant Kunj under DDA Scheme 2019(P= Open Parking,S= Stilt Parking,B= Basement parking).||20-January-2021||Download PDF|
- Delhi Development Authority
- Office: Vikas Sadan,INA, New Delhi-110023.
- Helpline : 1800110332