Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 Online Registration | Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 Online Stall Booking and Dates |
A month-long shopping event is unheard of in India, where most celebrations run 10 to 20 days. Arvind Kejriwal, the Delhi chief minister, announced a large-scale celebration that will take place there from January 28 to February 26 of 2023. It will be the largest shopping event ever in India. The government says it would provide exclusive discounts on rail, plane, and hotel accommodations in an effort to assist businessmen in Delhi and elsewhere in making the most of the celebration. Additionally, if all goes well, it will be expanded even more and could end up on a list of the greatest festivals in the globe. We shall learn about the objectives of the Delhi Shopping Festival, its benefits, and how the government intends to assist Delhi’s businesspeople in today’s article.
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
- Delhi will host a massive event from January 28 through February 26, 2023, according to Arvind Kejriwal.
- The Delhi Shopping Carnival was one of many large projects that were included in the Rozgaar Budget 2022–23, which was unveiled by deputy CM Manish Sisodia in March 2022.
- Delhi’s largest shopping festival, scheduled for 2023, will serve to boost the local economy, allowing local companies to better promote Delhi’s distinctive culture on a worldwide level and creating new job opportunities.
- There will be 200 concerts at the Delhi Shopping Festival in 2023, and different performers from all around India will be invited. The festival will meet high international standards.
- The government says it would provide exclusive discounts on rail, plane, and hotel accommodations in an effort to assist businessmen in Delhi and elsewhere in making the most of the celebration.
- According to Kejriwal, the government will also work with travel agencies to provide special vacation packages for people who reside outside of Delhi. These unique vacation packages will include hotel rooms as well as train or airline travel.
- In order to keep the festival’s international calibre, customers will receive large price discounts on a variety of goods during the festival, and prizes will also be given out.
- All significant marketplaces and malls will be decorated.
- Everyone is welcome to the magnificent festival and its advantages, from the most impoverished to the wealthiest members of society.
- There will be large concerts from all around India, live performances, and food walks.
Objective of the Festival 2023
After COVID-19, Delhi experienced a lot of employment problems and many businesses were on the verge of failure. With these problems in mind, a general solution was found that will not only improve the economic situation in India’s capital city but also enhance India’s reputation abroad in the future. One of the creative proposals proposed by the Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government is the opening of a significant shopping festival in India.
- This festival’s main objective is to boost Delhi’s economy by helping the city’s numerous entrepreneurs succeed.
- The government wants to boost Delhi tourism with this event.
- The festival also attempts to increase employment prospects.
Key Highlights of Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
|Launched By||CM of Delhi|
|Name of Event||Delhi Shopping Festival 2023|
|Objective||Boost the state’s economy|
|Opening date||28th of January 2023|
|Closing date||26th of February 2023|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Benefits and Features of Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
Everyone in society, from the poorest to the richest, is welcome to attend the major event and take advantage of its offerings. Numerous advantages for the Delhi state as well as for tourists will result from the Delhi Shopping Festival in 2023, including:
- The state’s business owners and traders will benefit from this occasion.
- This festival will concentrate on a range of subjects related to Delhi’s rich cultural legacy.
- Because of this, there will be more opportunities for work in the state.
- The economy of the state will benefit from it.
- People will have access to a never-ending supply of entertainment, including games, live performances, concerts, and cuisine from other nations.
- People from many states will be able to benefit from the substantial discounts provided by this event on a variety of things.
One-Month Shopping Festival
- Delhi will kick off a month-long festival that India has never experienced, but such a large festival needs to be zoned so that visitors can easily access the locations they wish to attend.
- International-level themed exhibitions will be hosted in the five zones (north, south, east, west, and central) of Delhi.
- Health and spirituality, literature and the arts, gaming and technology, and environmental awareness will all be covered in an exhibition.
- Based on consumer preferences for shopping and other elements that would draw tourists, the government will choose 15 respectable markets and 10 malls in each of these regions.
- Events and activities promoting brand awareness will be planned to guarantee the participation of shoppers in each market.
- Yes, as this portion is present at practically all Indian celebrations. Gifts are the shape that prizes take.
- Tickets for movies, kid-friendly events like face painting, magic shows, art contests, decorations, an Indian college band, light and sound performances, talent showcases, street theatre fashion exhibits, and celebrity talks will also be available.
- Musicians, actresses, comedians, and dancers will all perform at the event.
- Beginning with the second year, the Shopping Festival plans to expand into neighbouring markets.
Areas of Interest for the Shopping Festival
- The government will take special measures to ensure that attendees of this event have an unforgettable experience, and they will do so while taking into account the diverse demographics that will be present.
- The festival will include days and hours that are suitable for senior residents, stay-at-home moms, and others who enjoy shopping. For the comfort and convenience of the elderly, for instance, additional considerations and hours will be made. For mobility, the elderly will have access to separate lanes, to specific infrastructure, to specialised recreation areas, and to designated seating for when they wish to sit down.
- Services including talent scouting, porter service, mehndi and bangle kiosks, and golf cart transportation will all be available.
- For children and young people, there will be rides, games, and other contests, as well as dance floors, candy and ice cream stalls, and fast food installations.
- There will also be magic shows and puppet shows. A unique procession will also be held during the festival as part of the event.
There will be four significant shows in each zone during the course of the shopping festival weekend. Therefore, during the course of the month-long event, there will be four major shows in five zones. The Weekend Blockbusters will host over 8,000 visitors. Each week, shoppers will also receive excellent rewards, and many other winners will be acknowledged.
Ceremonies for the International Standard’s Opening and Closing
More than 20,000 people will be able to see this festival live, and millions more will be able to do so online and on TV. The winners of a competition will receive passes to the opening ceremony. The closing celebration will highlight Delhi’s culture, which will assist the city’s markets. The city will be cleaned up and made more attractive before the festival. There will be eco-friendly lighting and installations in some parks, monuments, flyovers, buildings, metro and train stations, airports, ISBTs, schools, and colleges. The winners of the major prizes will be revealed after the conclusion of the ceremony.
This festival is an effort to encourage tourism and strengthen Delhi State’s economy. The primary goal of the Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 would be to rank among the most prominent festivals in the world while adhering to international standards.