Assam Toilet List Status:- On 2nd October 2023, the Chief Minister of Assam State Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma annouced 1 lakh beneficiaries under Assam Free Toilet Scheme who will receive Rs 9000 for constructing a Toilet. If you are an eligible citizen of the state and want to search your name under Toilet List 2023 Assam. Then you may check the District Block Village Wise List in very simple steps. CM of Assam State has transferred the amount under each beneficiary’s account through the direct benefit transfer method.
Importance of Toilet List 2023 Assam
The financial help for constructing toilets will help improve the living standard of eligible families and make them secure from various diseases. Providing financial aid under the Free Toilet scheme is a campaign of the Swachh Bharat Mission. This Toilet List 2023 Assam will ensure the safe sanitary management of Human excreta of beneficiary families. Now hurry up and search your Payment Status and Beneficiary details to get the financial assistance of Rupee 9000.
Also Check: Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
Key Highlights of Toilet List 2023 Assam
|Name of Scheme||Toilet List 2023 Assam|
|Launched By||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of Releasing Payment||2nd October 2023|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 9000|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Total One Lakh|
|Objective||Individual Household Latrine|
Required Document to Check Assam Toilet List 2023
- Application Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- District Name
- Block Name
- Gram Panchayat Name
What is the Assam Toilet Scheme?
Assam Free Toilet scheme is the part of Central Government’s Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) which was launched on 2nd October 2014 by Prime Minister of India Mr. Narender Modi Ji. The objective of the SBM Campaign is to achieve a 100% open-defecation-free India. Under the Campaign till the year 2023 government has achieved 75% of its Goal. Under this Swachh Bharat Mission Assam Government yet again participated to achieve the goal and announced the 1 lakh beneficiaries under New Assam Toilet 2023.
Download Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate Online
Eligibility Criteria Under Assam New Toilet List 2023
- The eligible candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- He or She should belong to the BPL Category.
- Eligible Candidates should have a Valid Aadhaar Card
- Valid Account Passbook.
Benefits of Toilet List 2023 Assam
- Select beneficiary will get Financial Aid of INR 9000.
- This Financial Assistance will be transferred through the DBT Method
- with the help of provided financial help beneficiary may easily construct a Pakki Toilet.
- it will help in making safe management of human Solid and Liquid wastes.
- it will help in achieving the goal of open-defecation-free India.
How to Check Toilet List 2023 Assam Online
- The citizen of Assam State who wishes to check and search their name under the latest released Toilet List 2023 Assam need to visit the Assam Toilet official website.
- Now on the official website, you will find the list of states kindly Select Assam State.
- After That Select:-
- Gram Panchayat
- After that, the details of Beneficary Panchayat Wise will appear in front of you,
- Now you may check all the required Details here.
Check Assam Toilet Payment Status 2023
if you want to check the recent free toilet Assam payment release status then you have to contact your related bank branch because the government of Assam has released the amount through the Direct Bank Transfer Method. if you have not received any Message regarding the amount of credit then you get an account statement from your bank by giving them your account number.
- Smt Kavitha Padmanabhan, IAS Commissioner & Secretary to the Govt. of Assam
- Department of Housing & Urban Affairs A-Block, Ground Floor, Janata Bhawan, Dispur.
The Government has selected a total of One Lakh beneficiaries under the Assam New Toilet Beneficiary List.
The Selected Beneficiary will get a total of Rs 9000 for Constructing the toilet
On 2nd October 2023 government of Assam released the amount.