Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023 is created in order to help the people who are toddy tappers. The beneficiaries will be provided insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh so that the family members can get financial benefits if there is a death in the family. The people will be eligible to get a lot of benefits as per the instructions that were provided by the Chief Minister of the Telangana state during the announcement of the scheme. Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme is created in order to provide major benefits to the farmers also so that they are not left out. Along with the insurance cover other benefits related to the crops will also be provided to the farmers. Check out the major information about the scheme from the article given below:
Importance of Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
This Scheme 2023 was created by the government in order to provide welfare opportunities to the people. The beneficiaries will be coming from the economically backward section of the society and then they will be provided insurance cover. Insurance coverage is extremely necessary for people who are coming from the economically backward section of society because they are prone to various mishaps. The people will be provided insurance cover of rupees 5 lakhs so that they can continue their life without having to worry about the family that they will leave behind if they come into contact with an accident or any other disease. This is a very prestigious scheme presented by the government Organization in order to provide lifestyle improvement for the.
Also Read: Telangana Minority Loan Scheme
Key Highlights of Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
|Name||Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Objective||Providing lifestyle benefits|
|Benefits||Providing 5 lakh rupees insurance cover|
Benefits and Features
- Many families do not have insurance coverage so this scheme will provide insurance coverage to all of the families coming from the economically backward section of the society.
- Lifestyle changes will be provided to the people who are coming from the economically backward section of society through the development of this scheme.
- Financial benefits will be provided to the whole family in case of the death of the breadwinner.
- People will be able to continue their lifestyle without having to worry about the insurance that they do not have.
- There will be financial benefits provided to the family members in case there is a death in the family so that they can continue their life without having to worry about financial differences.
- If the government was giving Ex-gratia to the families of the victims and there was a delay in the process then the insurance sum would be paid out in a week through this scheme.
- The State government would buy the paddy stocks that had been exposed to rainwater.
- They would buy the wet paddy down to the last grain, paying the same price as for the dry paddy.
- The government also assured the farmers that they would not be let down at any cost, allaying their anxieties.
- State government will take responsibility for the crops.
Also Check: Aasara Pension Status
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a toddy tapper.
- The applicant must be coming from an economically backward section of society.
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Now button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Now, enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for this scholarship.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form.
Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023 is created by the Telangana government in order to provide insurance coverage to beneficiaries of up to rupees 5 lakh.
In order to apply for this scheme you must be coming from an economically backward section of the society and must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
An insurance cover of up to rupees 5 will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme.
The exact application procedure is not yet available however the people who are coming from the economically backward section of the society will be automatically the beneficiary of the scheme.