The Griha Aadhar Scheme was created by the Government of Goa to provide financial assistance to the women of the state. The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the income criteria and their annual income. Financial assistance will be transferred every month to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will be shortlisted on the basis of the application that they fill out. The applications are available on the official website of the Government of Goa. Try to fill out the application form before the last date to get proper opportunities. Check more information about the scheme from the article given below:
Importance of the Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme
The Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme is very important for the people of Goa because it will definitely help in providing proper opportunities to married women. The married women must be above the age of 18 years. The applicant must be coming from Goa. The gross income of the applicant must be less than Rupees 3 lakh. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries have the full right to use the financial assistance according to their needs. They can use this financial assistance for education or to build a business in the state. Check the details related to the importance and awards given below:
Also Read: Women Entrepreneurship Platform
Objective of Griha Aadhar Scheme 2023
The main objective of this Griha Aadhar Scheme is to address the problem of inflation and to provide support to housewives or homemakers of the Goa state. People who come from lower middle-class societies will be able to maintain a standard of living through the development of the scheme. A monthly benefit of Rupees 1200 will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can continue their education or they can continue living in a healthy environment in the Goa state. The application form is now available on the official Government of Goa website. People can submit the application form accordingly and they can have a healthy lifestyle. The scheme will definitely help in creating a safe environment in the state.
Key Highlights of the Griha Aadhar Scheme
|Name||Griha Aadhar Scheme|
|Launched by||Directorate of Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state|
- She should have been a resident of Goa for the last fifteen years; and
- The gross income of the husband and wife, taken together should not exceed Rs.3 Lakh per annum.
- The term ‘married woman’ includes a widow and a divorcee. In such cases, the gross income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum.
Benefits of the Griha Aadhar Scheme
- The beneficiary under the scheme shall be paid an amount of Rs. 1,500/- per month, as financial assistance.
- Opportunities will be provided to the female student so that they can continue their education.
- Widows and divorcees will be provided with opportunities to start a new life through the development of this scheme.
Required Documents for Griha Aadhar Scheme Apply Online
- 1. Birth certificate of applicant
- 2. The Marriage Certificate of the applicant
- 3.Residence Certificate of applicant(Showing 15 years of residence in Goa)
- 4.Husband Birth certificate(In case applicant is born outside Goa)
- 5. Husband’s Residence certificate Showing 15 years of residence in Goa(In case the applicant is born outside Goa)
- 6. Child Birth Certificate (In case the applicant is a widow and availing benefit from DS)
- 7. Child life certificate (In case the applicant is a widow and availing benefit from DS)
- 8. Epic card/ Aadhar Card
- 9. Income proof
- 10. Saving bank account details
- 11. Applicant Photo and Signature
- 12. Self-declaration of occupation and Income
- 13.Verification Report(Signed by any Gazetted Officer or MLA or MP)
Also Read: Udyogini Scheme
- People will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- The applications will be scrutinized by the organisation on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- At least 15000 applicants will be selected for a particular academic year to give the benefits accordingly.
- People must be coming from the backward section of society to get selected for this scheme.
Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme Apply Online at goaonline.gov.in 2023-24
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Register present on the menu bar
- You have to register yourself by entering your email address and mobile number.
- On successful registration, login using the credentials
- Now, click on Services Menu –> All Services –> Directorate of Women & Child Development –> Griha Aadhar Scheme
- Answer the eligibility criteria questionnaire section to proceed to the application form.
- Fill up the application form details
- Upload the necessary documents as per requirement.
- Click on Save and proceed to pay.
- On successful payment, the application shall be submitted to the department for processing.
- An acknowledgment SMS and Email will be sent upon submission of the form. Note the acknowledgment no. for application tracking.
- Phone: +91-8882988000
- 09:45 AM to 05:30 PM [Mon-Sat]
Griha Aadhar Scheme was created by the Goa government to provide financial assistance to females who are divorced or widows and are coming from the economically backward section of society.
The main eligibility criterion for the scheme is residency. The applicant must be a female resident of Goa to apply for this prestigious scheme.
Financial benefits of 1500 per month will be provided to all of the beneficiaries that will be selected for the Griha Aadhar scheme created by the Goa government.
People can visit the official website of the Goa government to fill out the application form for the scheme. You will first have to register by clicking on the Register button then you have to click on the login option present on the menu bar.