How To Check MEDISEP Hospital List 2023 and District Wise MEDISEP Hospital List at medisep.kerala.gov.in & All Details
The Kerala insurance programme, developed by the Kerala government to give cashless treatment to all State Government employees, is now open to all employees of the state of Kerala. The Kerala MEDISEP Scheme is a health insurance programme for government employees and pensioners. This is one of the finest insurance plans because it covered 1920 diseases, which makes it among the best insurance plans. The MEDISEP Hospital List covers a large number of hospitals. If you need hospital treatment, you can visit the official website to review the information regarding the district-by-district hospital list and submit an application to the hospital of your choosing. You can also visit the Kerala government’s website that details the step-by-step process for filing a complaint.
MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
Medical Insurance for State Employees and Pensioners was established to provide cashless healthcare to all individuals, and via the use of the MEDISEP Hospitals List, medical expenses up to Rs. 20 lakh will be covered. The recipients may contribute 500 rupees each month from their pay, and this contribution will go directly toward implementing the programme for Kerala citizens. All people will be able to apply for the programme starting today thanks to the government’s appointment of numerous hospitals to develop it. This post will go over all you need to know about verifying MEDISEP Hospital List names, including the goals of the programmes, their perks, who qualifies for them, what documentation is needed, and how to use them.The deadline to apply for the programme is December 31, 2022. The programme began on July 1st, 2022, for all employers.
Also Read: Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
Objective of MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
All active and retired state government employees in Kerala are intended to receive full medical insurance coverage under the Medical Insurance for State Employees and Pensioners (MEDISEP) programme. The MEDISEP Hospital List includes a lot of hospitals. Anyone can check the medical field’s official website to see which hospitals are included.
Key Highlights of MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
|Launched By||Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Name of Post||MEDISEP Hospital List 2023|
|Objective||Supplying complete medical insurance protection|
|Benefits||1920 procedures and treatments are covered by MEDISEP|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Pensioners and employees of state|
Benefits of MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
Benefits available to eligible citizens of Kerala under the MEDICEP Scheme include:
- The three-year BBP and 3 lakh rupees annually will benefit 30 million people.
- 1920 procedures and treatments are covered by MEDISEP.
- The programme pays for hospital expenses such lodging, food, prescription medications, staff salaries, and medical costs.
- MEDISEP comes with a transplant and a disaster preparedness kit.
- The winner will receive 3 lakh rupees from the government each year to use toward his insurance plan. The remaining 1.5 lakh are covered by the “Floated System,” while 1.5 lakh are fixed. Therefore, if the floater system is not utilised in the current year, it will roll over to the following year. If it is not used in the first two years, it will eventually accrue, and in the third year, the recipient will have accumulated a total of almost 6 lakh rupees.
- The Basic Package of Plans covers normal care procedures, emergency and trauma care, secondary and tertiary benefits, and therapies.
- Beneficiaries receive care from the MEDISEP programme free of charge.
- The MEDICEP programme will pay for all costs for the 15-day pre-hospitalization period and the three-day post-hospitalization period.
Eligibility Criteria for MEDISEP Hospital List
In order to qualify for this programme, beneficiaries must be admitted to the hospital for a full day or for a complete 24 hours.
Beneficiary List for the MEDISEP Scheme
- All state government employees are included on the benefit list.
- Government workers, faculty members, non-teaching staff, as well as their families and pensioners in assisted schools and colleges.
- Additionally, the chief minister’s staff and the opposition ministers and speakers Vice Speakers
Who isn’t a Beneficiary?
There is still a list of excluded communities in Kerala. No one who works for or has retired from autonomous organisations, cooperative institutions, or boards like KSEB, KSRTC, or KWA is eligible. Employees and retirees of the State Information Commission and Human Rights Commission were also unable to attend.
Documents Required for MEDISEP Scheme 2022
The crucial paperwork required for the plan is presented initially. The individual’s
- Identification card
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Email address
Hospital List for MEDISEP Scheme in 2022
- Under the medisep scheme, a large number of hospitals are registered district-by-district in several categories.
- You must go to the MEDISEP Kerala official website to view the list in your browser.
- Locate the hospitals in the upper portion of your webpage and click on them.
- The next page will load.
- Then choose State and District on the new page. then select “search.”
- There will be a list of hospitals made public.
- As a result, you can view a list of every hospital in a particular state or district.
- Contact the appropriate authorities or go to the official website to enrol.
- Choose your department when you log in to the MEDISEP website.
- On a new page after selecting the department, it will request your name and password. Click “login” after that.
- You are signed in.
Online MEDCard Download
- Please click here to go to the official website of the MEDISEP Scheme to get started.
- The website’s home page will then immediately load on the screen for you.
- The next step is to click the “Download Medcard” link on the website.
- The new login page will then appear in its entirety on the screen.
- Fill out the application form using your login information.
Procedure for making MEDISEP Complaint
- Applicant first visit the official website of MEDISEP..
- Following that, the homepage loads automatically.
- Pick “Grievance” from the website’s menu.
- There will be a new page loaded.
- Choose the option for filing a grievance.
- A brand-new login page will appear.
- Get logged in by entering the login username and password.
- Enter the specifics of your complaint after that, and then select “Submit.”
Toll Free Number: 1800 – 425 – 1857
Time: (10.15 AM to 5.15 PM)