Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration | Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration Form | Joy Bangla Pension Download Application Form PDF
Hello, Dear Readers today we are going to discuss with you the scheme launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee called the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme to help the poor people of Bengal. The finance minister of West Bengal Mr. Amit Mitra has declared this scheme. This scheme will help the poor and underprivileged people. In this article, we will discuss with you the salient features of this scheme along with other essential information. In this article we have covered the step by step process through which you can apply for the scheme. After reading this article you will also get information about all the important dates, eligibility criteria, required documents etc.
What is Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
Finance Minister of West Bengal have declared this scheme in two phases. Through this scheme the West Bengal government aims provide financial help to the socially backward category of our society that is scheduled caste and scheduled tribe. The government have given different name for the backward class people availing the scheme. The Jay Johar pension scheme is launched for schedule tribe community and the Taposali Bandhu pension scheme is launched for schedule caste community. Both the schemes will benefit the people.
Objectives of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The main objective of the Jai Johar pension scheme and the Tapoalii Bandhu pension scheme which is launched under these schemes is to provide financial security to the aged, disable persons, widowed women belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled Tribes.
Key Highlights of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Article about||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Both Offline and Online|
|Scheme starts from||1 April 2020|
Benefits Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The benefits of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal are as follows:-
- It will provide social security to backward sections of our society
- It will provide financial support to poor people
- The poor people will become financially independent
Features of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
- There is a separate online portal for the scheme
- The budget is still not finalized by Bengal government
- Approximately 21 lakh people will get direct benefit from the scheme
- Any candidate of SC/ST who is old/widow/PWD can apply
In case of death of applicant
- The authority will stop the pension of the applicant
- If the applicant has not collected the amount or there is some pending amount that is not released by government then that amount will be given to the nominee of the applicant
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- BPL category.
- scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community.
- The applicant must be not above the age of 60 years
- The applicant must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the West Bengal State.
- Passport Photograph
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- A Copy of Digital Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card, if available
- Copy of Voter Id
- The Copy of Residential Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
Procedure To Fill Joy Bangla Pension Application Form
- Go to the official website of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme that is
- Now the home page will open. Click on the ‘West Bengal Bangla pension scheme registration’ link
- Now application form will be on your screen (you can also get the application form from the government office)
- Now Download The Application Form
- Fill all the important details in the application form
- Attach all necessary documents
- Now submit the application form to the following office
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in rural areas
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
Selection Procedure of Joy Bangla Pension
- Application Form will be verified by the commissioner of KMC or BDO aur SDO
- The eligibility criteria will ensure.
- The forms that are deposited physically will be uploaded to state portal
- SDO or BDO will recommend the name of the eligible person
- The form will forward to the nodal department
- The commissioner, KMC will give the names of an eligible person to the nodal departments through the state portal
- The nodal departmental will sanction the pension
- The payment will made directly to the bank account of the beneficiary
- The pension will sanction on 1st of every month
Points to Remember
- Fill the application form in block letters only
- Do not forget to fill all the mandatory columns
- Submit the self-assessed copy of documents
- Addix the passport size photograph on the application form.