KALIA Yojana New List:- The Krushak Assistance For Livelihood and Income Argumentation (KALIA) scheme was launched by the Odisha Government for farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agricultural laborers. Under the KALIA scheme, the government is going to distribute Rs 10000 per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs 4000 and the rest of Rs 6000 will be distributed by Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana. If the beneficiary is enrolled in the KALIA Yojana List then beneficiaries do not need to apply separately for the PM Kisan Yojana scheme. In this article, we have covered all the important details related to the KALIA Yojana List like the procedure to the checklist, benefits objective, etc
About KALIA Yojana New List
On 21 December 2018 Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched a scheme called KALIA Yojana for various farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers. The CM of Odisha sanctioned Rs 3195 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. Under the scheme, the Government of Odisha will provide Rs 10,000 per annum of financial help. In this Rs 10000 financial help Rs, 6000 will be provided by Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana, and Rs 4000 will be provided by the Government of Odisha. Five types of benefits like support for cultivators, support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover, and interest-free crop loans will be provided under the scheme. Around 92% of farmers will benefit from this scheme. We will discuss its benefits separately.
Also Read: Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana
Number Of Ineligible Beneficiaries Under KALIA Yojana
As we all know Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has launched the KALIA Yojana to provide financial help to the farmers’ cultivators, croppers, and landless agricultural laborers. Under this scheme, Rs 10,000 per annum will be provided to these laborers for their livelihood. This scheme was quite a beneficial scheme for the laborers whose financial condition was weak. Along with that, it is also heard that around 1.04 lakh ineligible beneficiaries are identified under KALIA Yojana said by the Odisha agriculture minister Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly held on.
Key Highlights of KALIA Yojana New List
|KALIA Yojana List
|Government of Odisha
|To provide Financial Help and Other Benefits to Farmers, Cultivators, Croppers, and Landless Agricultural Labourers
|To provide Financial Help and Other Benefits to Farmers, Cultivators, Croppers and Landless Agricultural Labourers
Financial Assistance To Farmers Under KALIA Yojana
As we all know the Government of Odisha launched KALIA Yojana in 2019 to provide financial help to small marginal and landless farmers. Under this scheme, the Chief Minister provided financial assistance to the farmers so that they could use this financial assistance in their irrigation. On Friday 12th February the Odisha Government transferred Rs. 1272 crore into the account of around 53 lakh small marginal and landless farmers under the Kalia Yojana. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has taken the initiative to transfer Rs. 2000 into the account of each beneficiary. This installment will be given for the year 2021-22. Those who want to check their name on the list will have to visit the official website.
Also Read: Odisha KALIA Scheme Apply
Objective Of KALIA Yojana New List
The objectives of the KALIA Yojana are listed below:-
- To relieve the farmer from debt. For this purpose more than Rs 10000 crore is sanctioned by the government
- To increase the income of farmers
- To increase the agricultural productivity
- The agricultural sector will be developed
- Farmers will get financial support
Budget Of Odisha KALIA Yojana New List
As we all know the government has decided to distribute Rs. 10,000 per annum to the beneficiaries who are registered under the KALIA Yojana. In keeping view of this the government has sanctioned a budget of Rs. 5115 crore for around 43 lakh beneficiaries. but for the year 2021 state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Out of Rs. 10,000, the state government will distribute Rs. 4000, and the rest amount of Rs. 6000 will be given by the central government.
Benefits Of KALIA Yojana
The benefits of Kaliya Yojana 2021 launched by the Government of Odisha are as follows:-
- The government will provide Rs 25000 per family for five seasons to help them purchase seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides
- The government will provide for agricultural activities like rearing, beekeeping, fishing, etc Rs 12500 to every landless agricultural household
- Landless agricultural laborers will get Rs 10000 per family per year.
- Life insurance cover will be given at a nominal rate of Rs 330 out of which Rs 165 will be paid by the Government of Odisha to the savings bank account holders whose age is over 18 years and under 15 years
- Personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh at a nominal rate of rupees 12 out of which rupees 6 will be paid by the Government of Odisha to the savings bank account holders whose age is over 18 years and under 15 years
- Rs 50000 crop loan will be provided at 0% interest
Total Expenditure On KALIA Yojana
The KALIA Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha state to provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers of the state. Around Rs. 6690.86 crores have been inspired by the Orissa Government for the successful implementation of this scheme. This total assistance has helped 104.60 lakh small marginal and landless agriculture families for the last 3 years. The government has spent Rs. 2175.66 crore in 2018-19, Rs. 3243.01 crore in 2019-20, and Rs. 1272.19 crore in the year 2020-22 so far.
Information Regarding KALIA Yojana New List
- Interest-free crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 will be provided at 0% interest under the Kalia Yojana
- Along with that accidental insurance, Life Insurance, and financial assistance will be provided to farmers
- The amount will directly be transferred into the bank account of the farmers
- The beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana are small farmers marginal farmers land agricultural households vulnerable agricultural households landless agricultural laborers
- The draft list of beneficiaries will be published in three phases
- The first draft list will be published in January
- Beneficiaries can easily register themselves by calling on 1800 572 1122
- To get all the information about the scheme give a missed call on 08061174222.
- The information will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Also, the information will be provided through WhatsApp
- There are special camps to give information about the scheme to the farmers
- Farmers can easily check the beneficiary list on the official website.
- You should be a citizen of Odisha
- You should be a farmer, cultivator, cropper, or landless agricultural labor
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Bank passport
- Income certificate
- Agricultural land record
- Domicile certificate
District and Village Wise KALIA Yojana New List Beneficiary List
- Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana.
- Now in the menu bar click on the Beneficiary List
- Now a new page will be displayed on your screen
- Then select the district name
- Now select block / ULB and then GP
- Then click on the view button and you will get the PDF link
- Now click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Then click on the submit option and open the PDF
- Now check your KALIA ID, village name, name, father /husband name, and gender to confirm your name in the list
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Form
- Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana.
- On the home page click on the ‘Online Grievance Application Form’ option which is at the top right corner
- Now a new page will appear with instructions. Read those instructions very carefully
- Now click on the proceed option
- Now a question will appear on your screen ‘Do you want to file a grievance?’ Yes or no
- Click on yes. Now a new screen will appear asking you to enter your Aadhar number
- Then enter your Aadhar card number and click on the show option to see the grievance application form
- Now fill out the application form with all the required details
- Now click on the submit option to submit the form
- A token number will appear to save it for future reference.
Complete KALIA eKYC Online
- visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on the Verify Option.
- After that check, all details carefully and then click on the deceleration option.
- Now your application will be forwarded to the related officer and your eKYC will be completed after checking all details.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana which is
- On the home page click on the ‘online grievance application form’ option which is at the top right corner
- Now click on the Track Your Application Status option
- A new page will appear that will ask you to enter the token number
- Enter the token number and click on the show option
- Now your application status will display on your screen
Process To Apply For Refund
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Form.
- Here click on Refund Application.
- Refund Application PDF form will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to download this form and take a printout of it.
- Fill in the required details carefully in the form.
- Now submit it to the concerned department.
Process To Do Login
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the Login option
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here, select the category according to you.
- The login form will appear in front of you.
- Now fill in the required details such as Username, Password, and Captcha Code
- After filling in the details click on the Login option
If you have any query or doubt related to KALIA Yojana, you can freely contact on the toll-free number given below
- Toll-Free Number- 1800-572-112
- If you have any other query related to KALIA Yojana then you can contact on toll-free number that is 1800–572–1122