Due to coronavirus, the education of students has come to a halt. In order to tackle this problem, the Karnataka Government has launched the Karnataka Vidyagama scheme. Through this article, we are going to give you all the important information regarding This Scheme like What Is The Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme? its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding This Scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
About Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme
The Karnataka government has launched Vidyagama Scheme in order to provide education to all those students who are not able to grab education due to not having a mobile phone. In this Scheme, the classes will be held on the campus of the school and the students will be divided into small groups of 15 to 20 students. Under this scheme, the classes will take place from morning till evening in three shifts. During classes, the students are required to follow all the safety guidelines.
Also Read: SSP Scholarship Karnataka
Guidelines Under Vidyagama Scheme
- According to the guidelines, the school for the students of class 10th and 12th will start on 1st January 2021.
- As for class 11th classes will start from 15 January 2021.
- The Vidyagama Scheme for the students of classes 6 to 9 will start on 1st January 2021 and for classes 1 to 5, it will begin on 15 January 2021.
- The choice of sending children to school or not will be given to the parents
- The final decision to open the school will be given on 28 December and 29 December 2020 after the emergence of the new phase of the virus.
- Teachers before visiting the school will have to get a negative covid-19 test report
- The classes will be held and to shift that is from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. during alternative days
- There will be regular classes for 10th class students from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- School authorities can change their schedule according to their demand.
- The school should adopt a strict distancing rule while holding examinations every year.
- If any of the student or teacher shows any symptoms of covid-19 he or she must be isolated immediately and the information should be given to the district health authorities
- Teachers who are above the age of 50 years should use a face shield with a mask.
- Students and teachers should carry water bottles from their homes only.
New Strain Of Covid 19
As we told you above, the state government has postponed the plan to open the schools from 1st January for some classes only due to the new strain of covid-19. The State Technical advisory committee has put a light on the new strain of SARS-CoV-2 emerging and directed the government that they should wait and watch the situation for the next 4 weeks. The team also said that it is too early to reopen the schools as of now because of the new strain in the other countries is hitting adversely. So it’s quite important to take precautions before it’s too late.
Details Of This Scheme
|Article name||Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Students of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide classes two students|
Objective Of Vidyagama Scheme
As we all know due to Covid 19 the studies of students are adversely affected by keeping this in mind the Government Of Karnataka has launched Vidyagama Scheme. The main objective of the Karnataka Vidyagama scheme is to provide classes to all those students who are not having online means of studying. Through this scheme, offline classes will be held on the school premises. With the help of this scheme, students will get education offline which will help them in studying.
Guidelines Under Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme
Under the Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme, the student will come for a half-day with the consent of parents, and all the covid-19 guidelines like wearing a mask, sanitization, social distancing, etc will be followed. At the gate of the School thermal scanning of students will also take place. If there is any student who is having cough, cold or other symptoms will not be allowed to enter into premises. The exact date of commencement of classes will be announced soon.
Time Table Of Vidyagama Scheme
|10th||10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. on Saturday|
|8th and 9th||2:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Alternating days|
|1st to 7tg||10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Alternating days and 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. on Saturday|
Note: Three classes will take place for 45 minutes each. All those schools that are engaged in teaching from class 1st to 5th are required to bifurcate students from class 1st to 3rd and 4th to 5th on alternating days and all those schools who are engaged in teaching class 1st to 8th are required to split the classes from 1 to 5 and 6 to 8 on alternating days.
Benefits And Features Of Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme
- Through Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme offline education will be provided to all those students who are not having online means of education
- Through this scheme, classes will be held in small groups
- This small group will be of 15 to 20 students each
- Under this scheme, classes will take place from morning till evening in three-shift
- Students are required to attend school half day
- It has to be noted that under the Vidyagama scheme students will only be able to take classes after the consent of their parents
- All the covid-19 guidelines like wearing mask, sanitization, social distancing, etc will be followed on the school premises
- At the gate of the School, thermal scanning will take place
- Any student who is having a cough, cold, or any other symptoms will not be allowed to enter school premises
- The exact date of commencement of these classes will be announced soon
- The government have decided the time table which has to be followed by every school
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Identity proof
- School ID card
- Passport size photograph
Process To Apply Under Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme
The Government of Karnataka has just launched the Vidyagama Scheme. No application procedure has been made available for this scheme till now. As soon as the government launches the application procedure under the Vidyagama Scheme we are going to update you through this article. Until then if you have any query or question related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.
National Portal Of India- india.gov.in