If you are a permanent resident of Kerala state then you will be provided with the opportunity of getting a pension if you have crossed the age of 60 years. The people can apply for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to this step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to do your online registration for this scheme. You can check out the simple procedure to log in at the official website from the article provided below in order to check the information about the application status. You can also check the details related to the benefits and the objectives of the scheme from the article provided below.
About Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme is presented by the organization in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are living in distress because of the financial opportunities which are not available to them. The beneficiaries will be provided with the opportunity to get a pension every month through the development of this scheme presented by the Chief Minister of Kerala state. The people will be able to get to Rs 1100 at the end of the month in order to continue their lives without having to depend upon their children or their distant relatives. The elderly people are eligible to apply for this scheme before the last date if they want to get the benefit and continue their life without any problems or difficulties.
Benefits Of Scheme
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the people who are applying for this scheme. Some of the benefits are given below:
- The people belonging to the Vishwakarma community are eligible for this scheme and they will be provided Rs 1100 every month.
- The payment will be directly provided through the DBT method and the government will be providing the benefit at the end of each month to the beneficiary.
- The monthly pension will allow people to continue their lifestyle without having to sacrifice any of their needs and wants.
- The people will be able to apply for this prestigious scheme by filling out the application form and submitting it to the concerned office of the organization.
- The people will be able to apply for this scheme and they will be able to live a happy life without having to depend upon any of the other people in their life.
Objective Of Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide proper opportunities to senior citizens and retired people who are living in India but do not have any dependency on their families. The applicant must fill out the application form before the last date in order to be eligible and they will be provided with a pension so that they can continue their livelihood without having to worry about the financial differences and the economical problems that they are currently going through because they do not have anybody to take care of them. This scheme is presented in order to prevent any mishappening with the oldest generation as they grow more prone to illnesses and diseases. The people will be provided with the opportunity to continue their lifestyle without compromising any other needs.
- The application submission deadline is set for November 30, 2022.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala
- Traditional workers from the Viswakarma community in the state who are at least 60 years old and eligible for a monthly pension are eligible.
- Carpenters (wood, iron, and stone), goldsmiths, and moosari.
- The annual income of the household must be less than one lakh rupees.
- The applicant must be a member of the Viswakarma Community. If they are not then they can’t be eligible for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
- The applicant must be able to provide proof that they are residents of Kerala in order to consider for registration in the Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
The following documents are require in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Government-issued Domicile Certificate
- Pan card
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
- Phone number
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Download Application Form Vishwakarma Pension link
- The application form PDF will open on the screen
- Download the form
- You have to take a printout of the application form and fill out the application form with the required information.
- Attach all of the important documents and you have to send the application form to the following address-
- Backward Classes Development Department, AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, Kanakanagar, Vellayambalam, Kowdiar PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695003