National SC-ST Hub Scheme 2023 is created in order to support the entrepreneurs who are coming from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category. Professional assistance will be provided to the entrepreneurs who are coming from the backward section of society in order to successfully get information about how micro and small enterprises are doing in India. They will be provided with the opportunity to learn about suitable business practices and leverage the Startup India initiative. The main focus areas presented by the organization are vendor development participating in public procurement and developing a dependable database for all of the beneficiaries. There are also many sub-schemes presented by the organization that will help in the development of entrepreneurs coming from different sections of society.
Also Check: UYEGP Scheme
Objective Of National SC-ST Hub Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide proper opportunities to the people belonging to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe categories so that they can build their own enterprises available in India. Sometimes people who are coming from the economically backward section of society do not have access to resources that they can get opportunities related to learning more about the business. This scheme is created in order to provide financial support programs to the people so that they can gather some more capital. Up to 1 crore rupees will be provided to the beneficiaries through the development of this prestigious scheme created by the Indian government. All the beneficiaries will be provided the opportunity to know more about businesses in India and make their business successful.
Also Check: Startup India Scheme
List of Schemes
There are a lot of sub-schemes available by the concerned authorities under this portal created by the national government such as:
- Special Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- Special Marketing Assistance Scheme
- Single Point Registration Scheme
- Bank Loan Processing Reimbursement Scheme
- Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme
- Testing Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme
- Top 50 NIRF-Rated Management Institution’s Short-Term Training Program Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- You will first have to visit the National SC-ST website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Login present on the menu bar
- A new page will open on your screen
- Enter your email ID and password.
- Click on the login option to log in successfully.
National SC-ST Hub Scheme 2023 Registration Process
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Sub Schemes present on the menu bar
- Drop down menu with all of the schemes will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the scheme of your choice.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called application form and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and upload all of the documents in order to successfully apply for the skin.
- National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC)
- NSIC Bhawan, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
- Phone: 011- 26926275 (Extn. 140,259)
- Toll-free no: 1800-11-1954
- Email ID: [email protected]
National SC-ST Hub Scheme FAQs 2023
There are a lot of different types of sub-schemes available on the official website so the applicants can apply for this scheme of their choice by clicking the activated link given on the official website.
There are a lot of different types of sub-schemes available on the official website. The applicant must follow the eligibility criteria according to the scheme that they are applying for.
The portal was created in order to provide educational opportunities to people who want to start their own businesses in India.
You need to visit the official website and click on the login option in order to log in to the official website successfully.