Labour Card List Odisha | Odisha Labour Card List Online Check | Labour Card Search District Wise Status | Odisha Labour Card Apply Online | Odisha Labour Card List has been published by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The list includes the name of the beneficiaries who will get the labour card and get all the scheme-related benefits. If you also applied for the labour card and want to check the beneficiary list then you will get the assistance to apply for the scheme step by step from this article. Check the card list via official website bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in.
Odisha Labour Card
Odisha Labour Card has been issued by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board. This card is provided to the building and other construction workers of the state. Card holders will get various benefits from the government. Government of Odisha state give the card holders various benefits in different situations to help them, like Assistance in case of an accident, medical treatment expenses, Loans and advances for construction of house and in many other situations. Card holders will get monetary help from the government.
Labour department of Odisha
For the implementation of the Building and Other Construction Workers’ (RE&CS) Act, 1996 and Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Cess Act, 1996 in Odisha state, Labour and ESI Department is the nodal department. These acts are for the regulation of the employment and condition of service of building and construction workers. These acts are to provide safety, health and welfare measures and other related matters.
Highlights of Odisha Labour Card List
|Article related to||Odisha Labour Card List|
|Article for||People of the state|
|Department||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
Benefits of Odisha Labour Card:
Beneficiaries will get the financial help in the following situations: –
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependant girl children of the beneficiary
- Assistance for funeral expenses
Objective of scheme:
- Adolescents will get employment and professional direction
- Government assistance for child work
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Mechanical issue Adjudication
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Age of the appellant should be in between 18 to 60 years
- Applicant must be a construction worker of Odisha state
|District Name||Number of Beneficiaries|
Details Of Odisha Labour Card List
|Article related to||Odisha Labour Card List|
|Published by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide incentive|
|Benefit||To provide loans & advances for construction|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Medical officer certificate issued by the government
- Employment certificate
- Self declaration form
- Nomination form
- Three passport size photograph
Process To Apply For Odisha Labour Card
- First, visit the Official Website of the Odisha building and other construction workers welfare boards.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage look on the menu bar.
- Here, click on the Download option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Now, click on Registration Form
- A pdf file will open in front of you
- Download the form and take a printout of it
- Enter the required information such as Name, Sex, Marital Status, Father/Husband Name, Date Of Birth, Address, Details Of Family Member, Qualifications and Bank Account Details
- After filling the details, attach all your Important Documents and photographs.
- Now Submit the application form along with the registration fees of rupees 20 to the nearest department
Odisha Labour Important Forms
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Assistance Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipment/ Bi-Cycle Form
Procedure to download Odisha Labour Card List
- To apply for the labor card list, you have to open the official website
- From home page of the site go to the report option from the menu bar
- Select “report on beneficiaries” option and a new page appears
- Select the link given opposite to your district name
- You may directly click the above-given link to open the list
- The list appears with s.no, name, regd. No, DOB and address
- Search your name in the list by scroll the page
Employment exchange registration
To register yourself under employment exchange you must rush to the nearest employment exchange office. You need to fill the application form you will get from the office. Submit the application form in the same office along with following documents: –
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Clearance certificate
- Mark sheet along with a certificate of graduation
- Marksheets and other original documents
- Passport size photograph.
- PH certificate (if any).
- Photocopy of certificate and mark sheet of matriculation.
- The Photocopy of Experience certificate
- Photocopy of mark sheet along with a certificate of +2
- Photocopy of Residential proof.
- Post-graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Service certificate of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister (in case of Government service holder) if residing outside of native districts.
- Phone/ Fax: +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013
- E-Mail: [email protected]