Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana 2021 | Objectives And Benefits of Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana Uniform’s Colour Code |
A New scheme Has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Odisha Government so that they can help the students of the state. Odisha Malati Devi Prathmik Vidyalay paridhan Yojana increases the interest of the students towards their studies as they will get a new pair of uniform with the help of the government. In Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana today we will share with all of you the detail about the new scheme which has been launched by the government. We will share with you its objective, benefits and other relevant details as per given by the government
Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana
Malathi Devi prak vidyalaya paridhan Yojana was launched by the Orissa Government on 2nd October 2020. Through this scheme Orissa government has distributed two sets of uniforms to preschool children for the better future of anganwadi Students on the occasion of Gandhi jayanti. This year around 14.83 lakh children from anganwadi Centre have been comforted from this uniform distributed scheme. This scheme is quite helpful for the children from the anganwadi centres because this scheme encourages children to enroll in school.
Objective Of Malati Devi Prak Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana
As we know there are many children who belong to economically weaker sections of society who studied in anganwadi centre in which uniform is Very must requirement for them. But their parents are not able to purchase new uniforms for their children. This scheme has been launched to give benefits to such poor parents by distributing two sets of uniforms to each and every child studying in Anganwadi centre. This year around 14.83 lakh pre school kids studying in 61,040 Anganwadi centres have received uniforms on the occasion of Gandhi jayanti. This scheme has been launched to bring new changes to the poor childrens so as they could go to school and work for their better future.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Malati Devi Prak Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the anganwadi centres|
|Objective||Providing uniform to the students|
|Odisha Govt Website||www.odisha.gov.in|
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Odisha’s Government will provide school uniforms to the children belonging to Anganwadi centres.
- This scheme will encourage childrens to study.
- This will be of great help to the parents who may not be able to purchase new uniforms for their children.
- Government will provide two sets of free school uniforms to each and every student studying in Anganwadi sections.
- This scheme will keep students interested to attend Anganwadi centres.
- This scheme will create cohesion
- This will help in reducing the potential for bullying.
- Dress codes will increase the interest of students towards anganwadi centres
- This scheme will help parents and student to start their easy morning
- It will increase safety for the childrens.
- Children will move towards professionalism.
- Helps in reduce distractions
Official Launch Of Milati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana
Chief minister starts Malati Devi Prak Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana in 2nd October 2020. Chief minister announced that the government has provided uniform to 14.83 lakh preschool children in 61,040. Anganwadi Centre under Marathi Devi Prathmik Vidyalay paridhan Yojana on Gandhi jayanti. The initiative will encourage more students to enroll in schools.
Uniform’s Colour Code
Through this scheme childrens are looking forward to getting new uniforms that will keep them interested to attend Anganwadi centres. On 2nd October around 14.83 lakh pre school children received two sets of uniform with the colour combination of blue colour pants and pink colour shirts. This will also ensure other Anganwadi services such as supplementary nutrition programme and early childhood care education