The CM Mamta Banerjee of West Bengal has launched a new scheme for the youth of the state to provide 2 lakhs of motorcycles so that they will be able to maintain their livelihood. The name of the scheme is WB Karma Dharma. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will get financial assistance to purchase bicycles. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to WB Karma Dharma Scheme 2023 such as the objective of the scheme, the Eligibility Criteria, and important documents. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply for the West Bengal Karma Dharma scheme
About WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2023
Under this scheme, the motorbikes will be given to the youth of the state so that they will be able to roam around the state in order to sell various items such as sarees, clothes, etc, and to continue their jobs with the motorcycle provided by the government. Those who want to avail the benefit under Karma Dharma Scheme may apply online. This scheme will help the youth to reach their destination without wasting their time. The motorcycles which are to be distributed to the youth of the state contain a box at the back of the motorcycle so that they can sell any of their goods easily.
Objective Of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
As we all know there are many people in the state who are roaming unemployed and cannot find any work for their livelihood. And the living of the citizens becomes very difficult. With this difficulty, many people in our country tend to sell their bicycles for some money. By keeping this in mind the government of West Bengal has launched WB Karmai Dharma Scheme. Under this scheme 2 lakh, unemployed citizens will be benefited from the financial assistance to purchase a bicycle so that they will be able to roam around the state and earn their livelihood by selling their goods
Details Of WB Karma Dharma Scheme
|Name of the scheme||WB Karmai Dharma Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for motorcycle|
|Benefits||To provide cheap loans to citizens|
|Scheme category||Government scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Procedure|
Features & Benefits Of Karmai Dharma Scheme
- With the help of this scheme, around 2 lakh you will be provided with a motorcycle.
- Financial assistance will be given by the government to provide them the new motorbikes.
- Motorcycles contain boxes on the back to sell their items
- The youth will be able to sell any item such as sarees clothes or any other accessories
- Karma is the symbol of religion so it is a self-employed scheme for the youth
- This scheme will help the unemployed youth to get self-employment and earn a livelihood for their families
Also Read: Duare Duare Paschim Banga Scheme
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- An applicant must be an unemployed youth who is searching for a job
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the unemployed candidate who has completed their 10th and 12th.
- The applicant should contain each and every required document to apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Educational certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Process To Apply For West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply for the West Bengal Karma Dharma scheme launched by the government of West Bengal will have to wait for some time. The scheme has just recently been launched by the West Bengal Government and the government has not yet released the official website for the scheme. As soon as the application procedure to apply for the Karma Dharma scheme will get started we will provide you with each and every detail to apply. If you have any further queries related to the scheme you can ask us through the comment without any hesitation.