Nowadays, technology has a huge impact on how the world operates. It is essential to have a computer or laptop to satisfy today’s requirements. Due to a shortage of funds, many students are unable to purchase laptops. Thus, the government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to give students free laptops. For this reason, Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy launched the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 . Some students’ families’ meagre financial circumstances prevent them from purchasing laptops or PCs. The Andhra Pradesh government will provide computers under this programme so that disadvantaged kids can take online classes for free. We’ll provide you with all the details about the AP Free Laptop Scheme in this article.
What Is AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023?
The state government has established the AP Free Laptop Scheme in an effort to motivate students to continue their education. Beneficiaries of this programme will receive a free laptop. Students who are blind or visually impaired should use this programme. Applicants who are enrolled in professional programmes may submit an application. Those who want to benefit from the programme must apply for it either online or offline. This programme will be run by the Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers. All students must have a laptop or mobile phone in order to take online classes when schools and universities are closed due to the Corona changeover.
Key Highlights of Scheme
|Launched By||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of Scheme||AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023|
|Objective||To provide Free Laptop|
|Eligibility Criteria||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
Objective of AP Free Laptop Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme’s primary goal is to offer free laptops to state students as part of this programme. Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of AP, launched this programme. Students with physical disabilities, hearing impairments, visual impairments, and speech impairments will all receive laptops as part of this programme. Children from underprivileged areas will be able to learn online using computers thanks to laptop distribution. those households whose financial situation prevents them from giving their kids access to a laptop or computer. For the pupils from these types of families, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme.
Also Read: Amma Vodi Scheme
Benefits and Features of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has announced the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
- The state’s kids will receive free computers through this programme.
- Through this plan, an atmosphere of encouragement for students’ education will Foster.
- Under this programme, state students will find it simple to continue their education.
- It has only launched for pupils in the state who have hearing, speech, and vision impairments.
- Students enrolled in professional programs will also be eligible for rewards under this program.
- The kids would give free laptops under this programme due to their terrible financial situation.
- Students will only introduce the laptop option once under this plan.
- Students can submit applications with ease using both offline and online channels.
- Seniors and people with disabilities will be in charge of welfare.
Guidelines For The Granting Of Laptops To Students With Differently Abled
IT has recommended to buy laptops for visually impaired students for a total of Rs. 30000 for all the students enrolled in professional courses for a total of Rs. 60000. In addition, the government will occasionally give laptops to pupils who have orthopaedic problems, hearing impairments, or speech impairments. The guidelines for sanctioning laptops are as follows:
- The student will only ever receive the laptop once.
- If a student provides false information in order to benefit from this plan, they could be held accountable for any subsequent corporate actions. The pupils must also return the instrument or pay the instrument’s price.
- The only pupils eligible for this programme are those whose parents’ or guardians’ monthly incomes do not exceed Rs. 15000, which is half the instrument’s cost between Rs. 15000 and Rs. 20000 and collecting the full cost from those with monthly incomes of Rs. 20000 and beyond through the ADIP Program.
- A bonafide certificate from the school or institution, a parent’s income certificate, a sidearm certificate, an Aadhar card, a phone number, etc., are essential submissions from students.
- Laptops will be distributed by the district manager of the A.P. Assistant Corporation for the Welfare of the Differently Abled and Senior Citizens and the Assistant Director of the Department for their Welfare.
- All applications received during the year must be kept on file by the officials.
- Only eligible information regarding the need for a laptop must be submitted to the headquarters.
- In order to prevent duplicate claims or fraudulent claims, the officials are obligated to keep a record of the beneficiaries.
- This programme is only available to students enrolled in professional or post-graduate programmes.
Also Check: Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- The candidate must be a state of Andhra Pradesh permanent resident in order to be considered.
- Under this programme, students whose families make less than Rs 15000 per month would receive free laptops.
- Students who qualify for the free laptop programme must pay half the cost if their family’s monthly income is between 15,000 and 20,000 rupees.
- The free laptop offered by this programme will have to be paid in full by the parents of the children whose monthly income is determined to be higher than Rs 20000.
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Mobile Number
- Sadrem Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from College/School
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023
To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Program, follow the offline or online procedures listed below:
- You must first visit the Andhra Pradesh Divyang and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation’s official website. After that, you’ll see the website’s home page in front of you.
- You must select the “Online Application” option on the website’s home page. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- You must now click the “Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes” link on the presented page. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu under “Application for Sanction of Laptops.” A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- Complete information is required on the new page, such as choosing “No” if you are not registered. A fresh form will then appear in front of you after that.
- Aadhar card information like name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, email address, create password, re-type password, etc. must be properly entered into this form. The next step is to select “Register” from the menu.
- You can log in using your ID and password if you have already registered. Following that, you must choose “Apply Online.” The application form will appear in front of you after clicking.
- You must upload all necessary papers after carefully filling out the application form’s information requests and selecting the “Submit” option.
- As a result, you will be able to simply finish the application procedure for the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
- You must first visit the Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select “see all” from the “schemes & forms” section on the website’s home page. The following page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click the “read more” link under the heading “Sanction of Laptops” on this page. The following page will then appear in front of you.
- You must now print the page by selecting the “download application” option.
- You must fill out this form completely and submit the required supporting documentation.
- You must now deliver the form to the relevant department.
- Students must be extremely cautious when disclosing details.
- If any information is discovered to be inaccurate, legal action will be taken.
- The advantages are available to students just once.
- Managinng Director, Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens Corporation
- Rajanarendra Building,
- Yana-malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar,
- Patamata, Vijayawada – 520 007.
- Phone : 040-24552703/ 24551650,Email : [email protected]