Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Procedure | Scholarship Type, Check Amount | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal, Status | Application form |
A new Scholarship portal has been launched for the better implementation of the education system in the Andhra Pradesh state. It has a main focus on the welfare of the Student’s education. The name of this scholarship portal is Jnanabhumi. Through this portal, people will be able to register for various kinds of scholarships. With the help of this portal, you will be able to track your application status also. In this article today we will share with you all the details about Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 such as benefits eligibility criteria procedure to apply and how to check application status etc.
As we all know there are many people whose financial condition is quite weak. And they are not able to submit the fees of the tuition schools and other institutions for their children’s studies. The government always comes up with various kinds of scholarships for the backward categories of children. Just like other benefits, a new portal Jnanabhumi scholarship was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu in the year 2017. Through the portal, the government will be able to implement its post-matric and pre-matric scholarship in the state. Along with this, the portal provides various other services like education services, online affiliation to university/board, scale up-graduation program, declaration of the results, admissions, etc.
Objective of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The main objective of the Jnanabhumi scholarship is to provide a better education opportunity to the backward categories such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or even other backward categories. Government disburses pre-Matric post-matric and other scholarships of around 5000 rupees on an annual basis to 17 lakh backward categories students. Apart from the scholarship, this portal will also provide 1500 rupees scholarship to registered applicants to provide disbursement for the scholarship to the communities. The main objective is to the release of scholarship in time and transparent manner so that they will be equal opportunities of education to all category’s student
PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS): Apply Online
Details of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Name||Jnanabhumi scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||SC ST OBC and Handicapped Students|
|Types of Scholarship||Pre Matric and Post Matric scholarship|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state minorities finance corporation limited|
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- There will be the timely release of the scholarship amount
- You will get the assurance of genuine and eligible students.
- Less paperwork
- There will be environmental sustainability
- No wastage of time
|Pre matric scholarship||Boys of class 5th to 8th ( SC/ST ) will get 1000 rupees, Girls of class 5th, to 8th ( SC/ST ) will get 1500 rupees Students of class 9th and 10th will get 1500 rupees along with 750 rupees for days scholar And 3500 rupees along with 1000 rupees for hosteller|
|Post matric scholarship|
|Jagan Nana Vidya deevena ( RFT)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna Vasathideevena ( RFT )||ITI students will get 10000 rupees Polytechnic students will get 15000 rupees Degree and above courses student will get 20000 rupees|
Types of Scholarships
Jnanabhumi scholarship portal mainly have two types of scholarship, which are as follows
- Pre-Matric scholarship
- Post-Matric scholarship
For Pre-Matric scholarship
- Applicants should be from SC ST BC disable community
- The annual incomes of these applicants should not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- SC ST BC disable community applicants can apply from class 5th to 10th
- BC community applicants can apply only when the student is studying in 9th or 10th standard
For Post-Matric Scholarship
- Applicants who are pursuing polytechnic ITI degree or above level courses from government-aided private colleges affiliated from government university board can apply
- A days college student who is studying in colleges can apply
- Applicants who have 75% aggregate attendance can apply for the scholarship
- The annual income of this applicant should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum
- The landholding of these families should not exceed 10 acres wet or 25 acres dry or 25 acres both
- Applicant family should not own four-wheeler except taxi tractor and auto
- There should not be any income taxpayer in the applicant’s family
- Applicants who are you studying in private or Deemed college are not eligible
- Applicants who are pursuing correspondence or Distance Education courses are not eligible
- The student who get admission under management and spot quota can not apply for the scholarship
- The annual income criteria for the applicant is given below
|Backward categories||Annual income not exceed to|
|SC||Rs. 2 lakh|
|ST||Rs. 2 Lakh|
|BC||Rs 1 Lakh|
|Minorities||Rs. 1.5 lakh in rural areas, Rs. 2 in urban areas|
|EBC||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Kapu||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Differently Abled||Rs. 1 Lakh|
Statics of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Social welfare||767802||1313 crores|
|Tribal welfare||276784||447 crores|
|B.C welfare||1095459||2018 crores|
|Minority welfare||129401||299 crores|
- White ration card
- Income certificate
- Password community certificate
- Id issued by Meeseva
- Aadhar number
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Previous year marksheet
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Procedure
For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The home page will appear on the screen
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of pre-matric scholarship
- Now go to the how to apply section.
- Read the information carefully
- Then click on the apply link
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload the important documents
- Submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the concerned hostel welfare officer will go through the details and confirm the application.
- After confirmation, you will get the scholarship
For Post-Matric Scholarship
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage click on the Post Matric Scholarship option
- Here you have to click on How to Apply
- You have to download the Jnanabhumi Application Form (JSAF) or you can collect this form from college also
- Fill the Application Form then verify all your details.
- After filling the form you have to Attach all Your Documents.
- Now Submit the signed copy of the form to the principal of your college.
- The form will be verified by the college principal then it will be submitted through jnanabhumi.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS of submission.
- Now you have to visit the Nee Seva portal and provide the details such as Aadhaar number jnanabhumi application ID and biometric authentication
- The scholarship soon will be transferred to your account
Procedure to Check the Application Status of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- First you have to visit the official website of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage click on Login option
- Now the login form will be displayed on your screen. You have to fill the login form with login ID password and captcha code.
- After filling the details you have to click on Application Status option
- Now the status of the application will appear on your screen
Process to Renewal the Application
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- The home page will appear on you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Login option
- The login form will appear on your screen, here fill up the details such as Login Id Password Captcha Code
- Click on the renew option
- Select the year
- Update the relevant details such as College Course Bank Account Caste Income Mobile Number Email ID etc.
- After filling in the details you have to click on the submit option
- Toll Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org