Amma Vodi Scheme Online Status | Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility | AP Jagananna Amma Vodi New Beneficiaries List 2021 | Guidelines For Amma Vodi Scheme | New Update |
On 10th June 2019, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched an educational supportive scheme called the Amma Vodi scheme. Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to students from poor families. This monetary incentive will be given to students of both private and government schools. A beneficiary list has been announced by the concerned authority on 27 December 2019. So today we will share with you all the important details of Amma Vodi Yojana. We will share with you the step by step procedure to check your name is this list.
About Amma Vodi Scheme
Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called Amma Vodi Scheme. Under this scheme, students of poor families will be provided with financial help. The financial help will be provided to all the poor students of government / private / aided schools. The financial help will be of Rs 15000. The government has decided on a budget of Rs 6318 crores for this scheme. This Scheme was announced as an election manifesto. It was a part of the NAVARATANALU scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the beneficiary list on its official website. We have covered the procedure to check the beneficiary list online. You can go through it and check your name on the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi Scheme New Update
Around 72.74 lakh students of class 1 to 10 from the 64,533 school are going to be benefited from the Amma Vodi scheme on January 9, 2021. Out of that 10.94 lakh, intermediate students will be rewarded with the financial assistance of Rs. 15000. This financial assistance will be deposited directly into the beneficiary account on 9th January 2021. The education minister Audimulapu Suresh said that the government is implementing this scheme in a very transparent manner and the list of the beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme will be made available online for verification.
|Launched On||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Of The Scheme||9th January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||Not yet released|
Deadlines For Schools
There are some guidelines that have been fixed by the concerned authorities for the school to submit the data. Such guidelines are given below
- Strength Less than 100- Before 25th November
- Strength Between 100 to 300- 26th November
- Strength More than 100- 27th November
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- address proof such as Aadhar card voter ID card electricity bill etc
- School certificate
- Bank account passbook
- School identity card
- Passport size photo
Guidelines For Amma Vodi Scheme
- The primary actions for Amma Vodi will come into consideration from December 9 to 25.
- The eligible beneficiaries will be reviewed according to level 6 criteria and the list will be released on 16th December.
- The details of the student will be provided to AFCFSS on December 15th at 6 p.m.
- The list will be reviewed by level 6 criteria and will be published on December 19 at 6 p.m on the concerned portal.
- Details on the Amma Vodi portal will be displayed on December 20 to 24 on the school notice board and Groma/Ward Secretariat
- If there is any mistake in the Aadhaar number Bank account number and IFSC code given by the mother or guardian will be corrected by the principal.
- The disqualification object will be submitted to the collector by the village ward Secretariat through the standard procedure.
- Both lists that are going to be released on December 16 and December 20 will be compiled and with the help of those leaves the finalists will be corrected and will be posted on the Amma Vodi portal on December 26.
- The final list will be submitted online by the village ward educational welfare assistant on December 29
- the district officer is required to submit the list to the district collector on December 30th
- Download Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines- Click Here
Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi Scheme
The financial assistance under Amma Vodi Scheme has been announced by the director of school education of Rs. 15000. This assistance will be given to the unprivileged section student studying from class 1 to 12. Along with that the activities like obtaining personal details like Aadhaar number and bank account details will start from December 9 till 30 2020. The responsibility for the enrollment of children will be upon headmaster. The timeline for the collection of details has been fixed by the education department. The department had conducted a meeting with the state district and Mandal level education officers on December 9 2020 and instructed them for the smooth functioning of the scheme.
Second Phase Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The second phase of Amma Vodi Scheme will be launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on January 9 2021. The eligible student names will be displayed on the list in ward Secretariat on Wednesday. Under this scheme the financial assistance will be given to the economically backward parents of the student of Rs. 15000. In the first place of this scheme around 6336 crore rupees were given to 43,54,600 beneficiaries.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme
|Article about||Amma Vodi Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Students|
Objectives Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The main objective of the Amma Vodi scheme to provide financial help to students who belong to poor families so that their education does not suffer due to a lack of funds.
Selection Schedule Of The Beneficiary
- The registration of parents and guardians will be done on December 10 to 20
- The list of eligible students will be displayed at village or ward secretariats on December 16
- List on the portal after correction will be displayed on 19 December at 6 pm
- The review of the list by school college principal and Secretariat staff will be done on December 20 to 24
- The display of the less involved and village secretariat after final changes will be done on December 26
- The final inclusion of the list approved by gram sabha as will be done on 29 December
- Sending of the final is received by the principal to district education officer and collector will be done by district collector on December 30
Amma Vodi Scheme Sanctioned Budget
The budget has been decided by the state government of Andhra Pradesh which is around Rs. 2,24,789.19 crore. Out of which Rs. 22604 crore will go to the educational sector. The budget which was sanctioned by the government in the year 2019-20 of Rs. 17,971 will go to the education sector and for the year 2020-2021 have been sanctioned for Amma Vodi Scheme. It was decided by the finance Minister B. Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh for the fiscal year in the state assembly held at Velagapudi.
Districts Help Centre
The help Centre will set up at the DEO office today its application of the scheme submitted by the various beneficiaries. The main aim to set up these centers is to clear any query or doubt of the beneficiary that is released during the implementation. Along with that, The eligible beneficiaries can check their application details on Amma Vodi announced by Chinaveerabhadra director of the school education.
Benefits Of This Scheme
The main benefit of the Amma Vodi scheme is that it will provide financial help to the student belonging to poor families. The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that this stipend will be given to those students who will maintain 75% attendance. This measure will encourage students to go to school. Overall it will prove to be very much beneficial for the student as through this scheme not only financial benefit is provided to the poor student but also they are encouraged to go to schools
Some Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The government of Andra Pradesh introduces a scheme only for the beneficiary of the state.
- The mothers of school-going children coming from BPL families are the beneficiaries.
- For sending her children school beneficiary will be provided by a financial assistant of Rs.15000/- per year.
- The Financial Assistant is applicable to all public and private schools of the state. For students studying in class 1st to 12th.
- The account of the beneficiaries will be required for the transfer of funds.
- There will be a beneficiary list only names in the list will be provided by the application.
- There must be 75 % or above attendance required in the school by the ward of Mother/Guardian. If not no benefit will be provided.
- Funds will be provided only to the students who belong to below poverty line category
- No financial support will be provided after the beneficiary passes class 12th
- If the beneficiary drops his or her education in between then no fund will be allocated
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme
To avail of the benefits of the Amma Vodi scheme the following eligibility criteria have been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh:-
- You should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- You should be a student studying in school
- Under the scheme, You should be studying in a school that is situated in Andhra Pradesh
- You should have maintained 75% attendance during the academic year
- You should belong to below poverty line category
Process To Apply For Amma Vodi Scheme
- First of all, you have to download the application form for the Amma Vodi Scheme
- After downloading the form fill in all the required details carefully.
- After filling in the details attached all the important documents which are mentioned above.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned or government office.
How to check the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Beneficiary list option on the home page
- Now fill in all the required details like Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- And Now the details of the beneficiary will be on your screen
- Now take a printout of it
Amma Vody Beneficiaries List 2021
The previous list will be displayed on the secretariat note board on the 16th of December 2020. If by chance there is some mistake in bank details based on mother and kajan the principal will correct them soon and then the corrected list will be submitted to the US collector. Another 3,39,342 students will be registered online according to last year’s number of students. And the procedure will be completed by the principal within 15 months. The list which is going to release on 16th will be compiled on the 20th of December and the final list with corrected details will be posted on the Amma Vodi portal on 26th.
Payment Mode Under Amma Vodi Scheme
The benefit which will be given to the beneficiaries will be transferred directly to the bank account of their mother gardens by the bay apartment. The benefit which will be given to the people will be transferred in the month of January each year after completing intermediate 12th. If in any condition The child is continues the study the benefit will not be given to that child
Status Of District Wise List 2021
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
If you have any queries related to Amma Vodi Yojana then you can contact on
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.