On 10th June 2019 the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched an educational supportive scheme called Amma Vodi scheme. Under this scheme monetary benefits will be provided to students from poor family. This monetary incentive will be given to students of both private and government schools. A beneficiary list has been announced by concerned authority on 27 December 2019. So today we will share with you all the important details of Amma Vodi Yojana. We will share with you the step by step procedure to check your name is this list.
About Amma Vodi Scheme
Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called Amma Vodi Scheme. Under this scheme, students of poor families will be provided with financial help. The financial help will be provided to all the poor students of government / private / aided schools. The financial help will be of Rs 15000. The government has decided a budget of Rs 6318 crores for this scheme. This Scheme was announced as an election manifesto. It was a part of the NAVARATANALU scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the beneficiary list on its official website. We have covered the procedure to check the beneficiary list online. You can go through it and check your name on the beneficiary list.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme
|Article about||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Students|
Objectives Of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The main objective of Amma Vodi scheme to provide financial help to students who belong to poor family so that their education does not suffer due to lack of funds.
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The main benefit of Amma Vodi scheme is that it will provide financial help to the student belonging to poor family. Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that this stipend will be given to those student who will maintain 75% attendance. This measure will encourage student to go to school. Overall it will prove to be very much beneficial for the student as through this scheme not only financial benefit are provided to poor student but also they are encouraged to go to schools
Some Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
- Government of Andra Pradesh introduces a scheme only for the beneficiary of the state.
- The mothers of school-going children coming from BPL families are the beneficiaries.
- For sending her children school beneficiary will be provided by financial assistant of Rs.15000/- per year.
- The Financial assistant applicable to all public and private schools of the state. For students studying in class 1st to 12th.
- The account of the beneficiaries will be required for the transfer of funds.
- There will be a beneficiary list only names in the list will be provided by the application.
- There must be 75 % or above attendence required in the school by the ward of Mother/Guardian. If not no benefit will be provided.
- Funds will be provided only to the students who belong to below poverty line category
- No financial support will be provided after the beneficiary passes class 12th
- If the beneficiary drops his or her education in between then no fund will be allocated
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme
To avail the benefits of Amma Vodi scheme the following eligibility criteria has been decided by government of Andhra Pradesh:-
- You should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- You should be a student studying in school
- Under the scheme, You should be studying in a school that is situated in Andhra Pradesh
- You should have maintained 75% attendance during the academic year
- You should belong to below poverty line category
How to check the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Beneficiary list option on the home page
- Now fill all the required details like Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- And Now the details of the beneficiary will be on your screen
- Now take a printout of it
If you have any queries related to Amma Vodi Yojana then you can contact on
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.