Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram is a dance and singing competition. The Assam government has created this prestigious scheme to promote the cultural importance in the Assam state. Students who are interested in cultural singing and dancing can apply for this prestigious program. The students who will get the first position in the program will be eligible to get up to Rupees 1 lakh. This program will encourage people to take an interest in the cultural activities of Assam such as tribal dances and songs. The program is open for people above the age of 12 and below the age of 35 years. This will help in the development of cultural importance in the Assam state.
Overview of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
The Assam government has created the Assam Sanskrit Mahasangram to create proper opportunities for tribal people who are still practicing their culture. Even teenagers who are above the age of 12 years can participate in this program and win exciting prizes. Registration for the program is now open. Participants can download the application form by visiting the official website of the organization. The last date to register for the program is 10th October 2023 and the program will be conducted from 25th October 2023. The Grand Finale for the program will be conducted on 7th February 2024 and the winners will be provided Rs 100000.
Also Read: Mission Basundhara 2.0
The objective of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
The main objective of this program is to help the people who are still practicing their culture in the Assam state. The Assam state is a home for many tribal groups so this opportunity will be exclusively available for people from tribal culture. People suffering from different types of physical disabilities are also motivated to apply for this prestigious program. They can participate in singing as well as dancing programs as per their choice. Financial help will also be provided to the people who will come as second and third runner up in the positions. This program is very culturally significant for the people of tribal groups in the Assam state.
Key Highlights of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
|Name||Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing Rs 1 lakh to the winner|
|Beneficiaries||People interested in singing and dancing|
|Online application starting date||21 September 2023|
|Last date for application||10 October 2023|
|Start date||25 October 2023|
|Last date||07 February 2024|
Also Read: Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
- Age Proof: Adahar Card/ PAN Card/HSLC Admit card.
- Address Proof: Adhar Card/Driving Licence/Passport.
- One Passport Photo (for song competitions)
- Group Photo (for dance competitions).
- Applicants of all song categories and every member of the groups applied for dance categories must submit their age proof.
- Experience certificate of the category applied for (if any).
Benefits of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Citizens should be good singers or dancers and know Assam’s musical or dance forms.
- Individuals or Groups can participate under the Sanskritik Mahasangram 2024
- The applicant must be above the age of 12 and below the age of 35.
How to Download Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram Online 2024
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Government of Assam by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Information & Services present on the menu bar.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- Now, click on Sanskritik Mahasangram
- A new page with the information about the scheme will open on your screen.
- Now, click You can download the application form by visiting the link below.
- The link for the application form will open on your screen.
How Fill Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram Offline?
- The offline form submission process has started for the upcoming Sanskritik Mahasangram to be held from 25-10-23 in Karimganj.
- The offline forms are of two types:
- Form type 1 is for the individual participants in the category of-
- (a) Rabindra Sangeet(Solo).
- (b) Bhupendra Sangeet(Solo).
- (c) Bishnu Rabha Geet(Solo).
- (d) Jyoti Sangeet(Solo).
- The duration of the song is 3 minutes.
- Form type 2 is for
- (a) Bihu Dance(Group-Max 15 participants).
- (b) Ethnic Dance(Group-Max 15 participants).
- The duration of the dance is 5 minutes
- All the interested persons from the age group 12 to 35 years (both male and female) may kindly submit the hard copies of the filled-up forms at their respective GP office/ Municipality office (for town areas) from 20-09-23 till 09-10-23
- Differently-abled people are specially requested to apply and showcase their unique capabilities in the field of culture.
- Phone Number: 03843-262345
- Email- [email protected]
All the interested persons from the age group 12 to 35 years (both male and female) may kindly submit the hard copies of the filled-up forms at their respective GP office/ Municipality office (for town areas) from 20-09-23 till 09-10-23
The last date to fill out the application form for the Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram is 9th October 2023.
The grand finale of the Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram will be conducted on 7th February 2024.
Students between the age of 12 to 35 years can apply for the program but they must have an interest in singing and dancing.