The Gujarat government has made a sincere effort to make it easy and hassle-free for regular individuals to obtain land maps or Bhu Naksha Gujarat. The Gujarat state government has digitalized the intricate land records with the technical and procedural assistance of the Revenue department, which is connected to the National Informatics Centre. RoR Gujarat is a specialized Records of Rights platform that was developed by the Gujarati government (Bhu Naksha Gujarat). The websites for the state’s largest cities, including Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara, contain plotted maps that can be accessed. For more information on the Scheme, including its highlights, goals, and advantages, as well as the districts that qualify, check the map both online and offline, access the Gujarat Jantri Rates online, and much more, read below.
About Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023
The Bhu Naksha Gujarat portal was created to make digitized land maps more accessible. However, the Bhu Naksha is still not fully accessible online. To obtain these maps, individuals must go to their tehsil office and request a copy of the appropriate map from the land revenue officer. The state land revenue website, on the other hand, provides access to plotted maps of the state’s major cities, including Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara. Delays in the availability of the complete state cause inconvenience for the general public and the land revenue administration. Bhu Naksha will also make Geo maps available for download. Geo maps, also known as cadastral maps, show the borders and ownership details of a property unit. The digitizing process has benefited both property sellers and homebuyers.
Also Check: Anyror Gujarat
Objective of Bhu Naksha 2023
The Gujarat government has worked hard to ensure that the land maps, or Bhu Naksha Gujarat, are easily accessible to the general public. The Gujarat state government digitized the complex land records with the technical and procedural assistance of the Revenue department, which is affiliated with the National Informatics Centre. It also allows you to download the Geo maps. Geo maps, also known as cadastral maps, show the borders and ownership details of a property unit.
Key Highlights of Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Portal||Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023|
|Objective||To make land maps available to ordinary folks in a convenient manner|
|Benefits||The cadastral maps (Bhu Naksha Gujarat) can be obtained easily from the convenience of your house|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Gujarat|
Benefits of Bhu Naksha 2023
- The digitising process has benefited both property sellers and homebuyers. Gujarat residents no longer have to rush from pillar to post or to government offices to obtain land maps.
- The cadastral maps (Bhu Naksha Gujarat) can be obtained easily from the convenience of your house.
- A person has access to the Record of Rights (RoR), which includes information such as rent, renters, associated liabilities, the record of cess, and so on.
- There is map information available, including information on the configuration of any land parcel, the owner’s name, the owner’s home address, and so on.
All the residents of Gujarat are eligible to register under Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023.
Also Check: Gujarat Citizen Smart Card
Gujarat Districts Applicable for Bhu Naksha
The districts that are eligible for Bhu Naksha are listed below in the table:
Procedure for Checking Bhu Naksha Gujarat in Online Mode
To check the Bhu Naksha, the user must follow the steps outlined below:
- First and foremost, applicants need to visit the Gujarat Revenue Department’s official website.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- On homepage you have to scroll down and select the Village Maps tab.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select the desired district.
- When you pick a district, a list of locations in that state, such as District, City, and so on, will appear on the screen.
- Now, choose one of the alternatives and press the download button.
- The screen will display a PDF copy of the village map.
- The maps include symbols for settlements, district headquarters, taluka headquarters, village boundaries, taluka boundaries, expressways, national and state highways, district and village roads, rivers, and railway lines, among other things.
Procedure for Checking Bhu Naksha Gujarat Map in Offline Mode
To see the Bhu Naksha Gujarat Map offline, follow the procedures outlined below:
- First and foremost, you need to go to the official Gujarat Revenue Department Taluka office. Get the application form and procedural guidelines from the competent officials.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary land-related information, such as VF-8A account or VF-7Survey.
- Then, attach the necessary documents to the form, such as the landowner’s identity verification.
- Finally, send the completed form to the assigned revenue officer.
- After submitting the form successfully, you will receive your land map within two days.
How to Get Gujarat Jantri Rates Online
To access Gujarat Jantri Rates online, the user must first complete the following steps:
- First and foremost, visit the Gujarat Revenue Department’s official website.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, you have to Select the Jantri tab.
- A new page containing Gujarat districts in Map style will appear on the screen.
- Click on the district for which you want to view Jantri details.
- A new page with a map of the selected district will appear on the screen.
- Enter all of the necessary information, such as the District, Village, Taluka, Land Type, and Survey Number.
- Then, click the Show Jantri option.
- The Jantri details will appear on the screen, displaying information about the area such as residential rates, industrial rates, commercial rates, rates of uncultivated land and agricultural land, and so on.
Gujarat Jantri Land Records
The current land prices in a particular area are specified in a legal document called a jantri. The Jantri rates are established by the Gujarati government’s Revenue Department. In truth, Jantri rates are the costs per square foot for buildings and land in a particular area. The local Jantri rates are used to determine the stamp duty rates and property registration costs. Property values are routinely adjusted by the government using Jantri rates. The Jantri certificate is also known as the “Gujarat Land Value Certificate.”
Gujarat Bhu Naksha Mobile App Download
A Bhu Naksha Gujarat smartphone app would have made it simpler to provide land maps digitally in Gujarat. The Gujarat State Government has made an effort to make land maps accessible online. Gujarat’s land maps, however, do not yet have an official smartphone app. You shouldn’t trust unapproved mobile apps that are available on the Google Play Store with your personal information.
Please feel free to contact us at the following information if you have any additional questions about the Bhu Naksha Gujarat:
- The Revenue Department is located in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, in Block No. 11 in New Sachivalaya (India)
- +91 79 23251501
- +91 79 23251507
- +91 79 23251591
- +91 79 23251508