Most of the time we keep on complaining that the government is not aware of the problems faced by the citizens of the country and therefore is not taking the necessary steps to resolve their problems. So with this thought in mind, Mamta Banerjee has started a new initiative named Didi Ke Bolo to provide a platform to each citizen of Bengal. So that they could directly share their grievances and problems with the government itself. In this article, we are going to tell you about Didi Ke Bolo Portal in detail. We are going to share the helpline number, the official website steps to register grievances, benefits, objectives, etc. Please read the article till the end.
About Didi Ke Bolo Portal
With the main motive of connecting with the people of the state and addressing their grievances and problems, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Most of the people complain that their problems are not solved and the government is doing nothing for them so with the help of this portal the common people can connect with the government and can find solutions to their problems. We can connect to the government in both ways either online or offline. An official website has been launched through which people can register their grievances directly to the state government. Also, an official helpline number 9137091370 has been launched by the government to directly answer the problems of the people.
Also Read: Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme
Objectives Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
The main motive behind this scheme is to strengthen the communication between the government and its citizens and solve the grievances and problems of the common people. Through Didikebolo.com the government could attract the people to share their suggestions with the government and participate in the decision-making authority of the government. Through this portal, the government wants to connect with the local people directly without any intervention by the other institutions and know their actual problems, and provide aid to them.
Brief Description Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Name of the Scheme||Didi ke Bolo Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Common People of West Bengal|
|Objectives||to connect with the people of West Bengal and finding solutions to their problems|
|Benefits||a platform to registered their grievances and finding solution to their problems|
Benefits Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- This initiative is taken by the Trinamool Congress in order to connect with the problems of common people and provide them with alternative solutions.
- The people who could not share their problems with the government because of lack of communication medium could not find the answers to all their problems and grievances.
- With the help of Didi Ke Bolo Portal various leaders of Bengal could travel around the State to know about the problems of the citizens.
- Any citizen of Bengal from any part of the State could connect with the CM through this portal and helpline number.
- village dwellers and poor people who are often neglected because of the lack of finances also benefited through this scheme.
- The problem of corruption which is increasing day by day could also be reduced with the help of the scheme because it is offering transparency in each and every action committed by the government.
- Trinamool Congress aims to reach at least 80% of the household in West Bengal over the next 20 months until the 2021 assembly polls.
- This scheme has covered around 10,000 villages and urban neighborhoods in just 100 days of its implementation.
Offline Procedure Of Didi Ke Bolo
For the people who are registering their problems through a toll-free number, the Government has organized a team of more than 250 members for them. these members actively attend the call of the people and lend an ear to their problems. and then another team discusses the problems which are told by the people and gathers all the required information to the senior authorities. Then these problems reach the State Government or the CM and the solutions are found or discussed.
Procedure To Lodge Complaints /Suggestions
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the campaign launched by the government.
- There you will see a home page opened in front of you.
- An application form opens in front of your screen.
- In the application form, you have to fill in all the required details like your name, phone number, your WhatsApp number, age, gender, etc.
- Now you have to click on the submit button and a reference number will generate over there. Keep this reference number safe for future reference and in this way you can register your complaints and suggestions under the Didi ke bolo portal.
To Check Application Status
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the campaign launched by the government
- On the homepage, different options appear in front of you. You have to select the Check Status option from different options.
- An application form appears in front of you. There you need to fill in your reference number.
- Now click on the search button in this way you can check your Didi ke bolo status.
1 thought on “Didi Ke Bolo: Complaint Registration, WhatsApp & Helpline Number”
Jawed Ansari from bihar