The government is making available all kinds of services online. So that all the citizens of the country have proper access to government services. Recently the government has launched an application under EWS Certificate online. Now citizens of the country are not required to visit any government offices in order to apply for an economically weaker section certificate. This article will cover complete details regarding the EWS Certificate Application Form. You will get to know how you will be able to apply under this scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding the state-wise application forms. So in order to grab complete details regarding the application process for the certificate you are requested to go through this article very carefully till the end
What is EWS certificate?
EWS certificate is provided to those citizens who belong to the economically weaker section of the society. The citizens belonging to the economically weaker sections of society have access to various government services. In order to take benefit of these services beneficiaries are required to submit their EWS Certificate. Now this certificate can be obtained online. Beneficiaries are not required to visit any government offices in order to get an economically weaker section certificate. As this can be done online through the official website. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
- Beneficiaries can also claim various kinds of reservations through EWS certificates. These reservations can be claimed in getting a job or for admission to colleges.
- Beneficiaries can also claim 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in Government of India services.
- The President of India approved the EWS bill on 14th January 2019.
Objective of EWS Certificate Application
- The main objective of this certificate is to provide various kinds of benefits to the poor citizens of the nation
- The government implements various kinds of schemes for the economically weaker section
- So that their standard of living can be improved
- In order to get the benefit of these schemes beneficiaries are required to present their Certificate
- This certificate can be obtained online with the help of the official website
- With the help of EWS certificate beneficiaries can claim benefits under various kinds of schemes
Key Highlights Of EWS Certificate Application Form 2023
|Name of the scheme||EWS Certificate Application Form 2023|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide EWS certificate|
Benefits And Features
- The Government of India provides a certificate
- Through this certificate, various kinds of benefits are provided to the economically weaker section of the society
- Beneficiaries can claim reservations in jobs and higher education through this certificate
- Now beneficiaries are not required to visit any government offices in order to obtain the certificate
- As the application can be done online
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also been transparency in the system
- However, if beneficiaries can apply for an EWS certificate offline as well
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 8 lakh
- If the beneficiary has agricultural land then the land used for agriculture should be less than 5 acres
- If the beneficiary has residential floor space then it should be less than 1000 square feet
- If the beneficiary has a residential plot then it should be less than 100 square yards
- For identification, Aadhar Card is a must
- Voter ID Card
- All educational records, such as mark sheets and higher certificates,
- certificate issued by two different Gazette officers.
- 1551 and the Income Tax Return Payment
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- There is a court stamp fee of 2 / – with the application form duly filled.
- In accordance with a government order, a non-judicial document declaration fee of Rs.10/– (GO)
Procedure to apply online for EWS certificate
- First of all, go to the official EWS website of EWS portal
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on apply for economically weaker section certificate
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On the page, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the EWS certificate
Procedure to apply offline for EWS certificate
- In order to apply for EWS certificate offline beneficiaries are required to visit the departmental office
- Now beneficiaries are required to get an application form from there
- You have to fill all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- After that you have to submit this form in the same office
- By following this procedure you can apply offline for EWS certificate offline
|Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate|
|Uttar Pradesh EWS Certificate|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
The Government of India has launched this scheme. Through this scheme, reservations are provided to the citizens belonging to economically weaker sections of the society.
Beneficiaries can apply under the scheme through the official website. All the states have different official websites in order to apply under the scheme
Yes application under this scheme can be done offline. Beneficiaries can visit the department office in order to apply under the scheme
The processing time is maximum 21 days. Beneficiaries can also track their application status online