The talented students of West Bengal who want to study, but due to unstable financial conditions drop out, will be able to again join their classes. As the recent sessions for West Bengal RTE Admission are opening soon. Parents who want to provide schooling to their kids must apply for the 25% RTE reserved seats, in online mode. The process of filling out the online application form is provided in this article. Follow these simple steps to apply for your child’s entrance. We will update all the significant information on this page as soon as the official notification is made public. You may be able to find all the necessary information in this post, including the documentation needed, the steps for applying for RTE West Bengal Admission 2024, how to check the school list, and other necessary details.
About RTE West Bengal Admission 2024
Parents of students who wish to be admitted under RTE West Bengal Admission are asked to submit online applications through the Government of West Bengal, Department of School Education. According to the state government’s 2009 Right to Education Act, admissions are open for 25% of the reserved seats. Reservations have been made for students in reputable government and private schools located in West Bengal from 1st standard to 8th standard. To sustain India’s literacy rate, the Right to Education Act Admission Form is made available throughout the country. Financial assistance and other admission reservations will be provided to the student for these students. The government has made every effort to help them and offers education. Don’t pass up the opportunity to receive the best education from a reputable RTE institution.
Also Check: West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship
The objective of RTE West Bengal Admission
Students who belong to the economically weaker background of West Bengal will get an opportunity to join the school to study from class 1st to 8th standard free of cost. It is a great relief for such students, who are willing to join schools but their financial condition doesn’t allow them to do so. Under this RTE Admission, 25% of seats are reserved for EWS category students.
Key Highlights of RTE West Bengal Admission
|Government of West Bengal
|Name of Scheme
|RTE West Bengal Admission
|To ensure that all children in West Bengal have access to the fundamental right to education
|25% of seats are reserved
|Students of West Bengal
|Students from 1st to 8th Standard
|RTE WB Admission
Benefits and Features of RTE West Bengal Admission
Students from West Bengal will be able to receive the following advantages:
- The Students from West Bengal who belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the state will be able to apply for RTE admission in government and private schools of West Bengal.
- Students can appear under 1st and 8th standards and get free of cost education.
- They don’t need to pay their school fees.
- The students get 25% of seats reserved under the RTE West Bengal Admission for session 2024.
- Parents who want to apply can do so by visiting the official website.
- To apply for this program, parents are not required to visit the school or any government offices.
- This scheme will raise employment and literacy rates in the state by providing free education.
- Every child will receive the fundamental right to education through this scheme.
- Students from any category: SC\ST\OBC\EWS all are given equal importance for education.
- SC: 22%
- ST: 6%
- OBC: 7%
- Specially Disabled Children: 3%
Also Check: West Bengal Tablet Scheme
Students need to fulfill the following criteria before applying under the scheme:
- Students must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The age of the student must be between 6 to 14 years.
- Students must take admission in class 1st to 8th standard.
- They belong to the EWS\SC\ST\OBC\Specially disabled category.
- Caste certificate
- Childbirth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Parents income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
Application Procedure for RTE WB Admission 2024
- Applicants need to visit the RTE WB Admission website of the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you have to click on the Registration button.
- Now on the registration page, you need to fill in your necessary details which contain your name, email ID, address, or other information.
- After that, you also need to upload the required documents. Now submit the application form fees and click on the submit button.
- As you submit it, print out the form receipt with the registration number.
- Now you have to go to your nearest school which is registered under the RTE Act, and submit your acknowledgement receipt for admissions along with your documents.
- The selection of students will be based on a lottery system done by the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
- The selected students will get an email or SMS for information.
- Now students need to visit their school and submit other remaining documents to complete the process.
- Bikash Bhavan, 5th & 6th floor DF Block,
- Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
- West Bengal 700091
RTE West Bengal Admission 2024 FAQs
The starting date for the First round of application form release is not announced yet.
Students who belong to the economically weaker background of West Bengal will get an opportunity to join the school to study from class 1st to 8th standard free of cost.
The selection of students will be done based on a lottery system done by the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.