Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana:- The state government of Gujarat under the leadership of Mr. Narendra Singh Modi Ji has launched a new scheme called Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for the senior citizens of the state who have the desire to go on a Tirth yatra at this stage of their life. The senior citizens who are planning to go on a Tirth yatra on the places in Gujarat would get a subsidy from the government. In this article, we will make you aware of this scheme in a detailed way containing its benefits, objectives, application procedure, eligibility, etc.
About Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana 2024
This scheme is initiated by the state government for the old age people who have the desire to go on a tirth yatra. This scheme is specially meant for the senior citizens of the state regardless of the community, caste, and gender they belong to. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, one must be a senior citizen of Gujarat regardless of his or her community. With the help of the Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana, senior citizens can now cover all the popular religious destinations in the state by the subsidy provided by the government. Under this scheme, the state government would pay 50% of the cost of travel expenses by non-AC State transport bus within the state. The subsidy would be provided only for the tirth yatra within Gujarat. This scheme is not applicable for places which are outside Gujarat.
Also Read: Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Objective Of Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
The most important objective of this scheme is to provide subsidies to all the senior citizens of Gujarat who are interested in going on a tirth yatra within the state of Gujarat. 50% of the travel expenses will be borne by the state government itself. Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana will promote tourism in the state of Gujarat. When the tourism activities increase in Gujarat its infrastructure and cultural heritage will also improve.
Precise Summary of Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
|Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
|Prime Minister Sir Narendra Singh Modi
|Subsidy to senior citizens for tirth yatra
|Senior citizens of Gujarat aged 60 years or above
Points To Remember Of Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
- Any senior citizen belonging to any community can avail of the benefit of this scheme. There is no provision for a particular community only to avail of its benefits.
- The government will bear the travel expenses only for the pilgrimages within the state of Gujarat.
- The state government would pay 50% of the cost of the tirth yatra by non-AC State transport as a subsidy to the old citizens.
- Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana is available only for senior citizens. Young people, children, and others are not benefited under the scheme.
- The applicant should be at at least 60 years of age or more to be a beneficiary of this scheme.
To be an eligible candidate of this scheme you must need to fulfill the following two conditions.
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate must be a senior citizen of at least 60 years of age and the above.
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
To apply and avail the benefits of this scheme one need to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you need to visit The Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas board official website.
- The home page will open in front of you. Here scroll down to last and click on the Application option
- Here, you will find Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana online registration form that will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the registration form and then make a login id to open the login page.
- Now when the login page opens, enter your username and the password, and hit the login button a new application link has been opened on your screen.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form carefully. Click on the Add Pilgrim option which will open the Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana Add Pilgrim Form.
- To add the pilgrim you need to enter all the required information and then click the save button. Now you have to press the view button and check the application information.
- Now the applicants have to submit the filled form to apply for the online process of the scheme.
Process Of Online Booking Under Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
For online booking of this scheme the candidate can follow given steps.
- Firstly you need to enter your user id which you use in the registration form.
- Now enter the password of your ID and login into your account.
- After this you need to create an online application and submit it there only for approval. With this your online booking completes.