To help all of the widows of the Gujarat state, the government of Gujarat has come up with a good opportunity that is the ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના. In this article today, we will share with you all the implementation of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana so that you will be able to take benefit of the scheme before the last date of the scheme. Today here we will discuss eligibility criteria, application procedure, documents required, and all of the other details regarding the scheme so that you will be able to apply for your scheme without any problem.
About Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
Under the plan, the Gujarat State government will give a Pension on a month-to-month premise to the recipient. The annuity sum under the Vidhva Sahay scheme will be moved to direct beneficiary bank sum through DBT mode. Any widow of the state may effortlessly apply for Gujarat વિધવા સહાય યોજના before the last date. You may handily get an application form from any local Jan Seva Kendra. The scheme will be a very good initiative for all of the windows of the Gujarat state.
Details Of ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના
|Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Nodal by||Social Security Department|
|Launched for||Widows of the state|
|Benefit||Better survival opportunities|
Features Of The Scheme
The following features are provided by the ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના to all of the beneficial:-
- This plan will guarantee monetary assistance to defenceless bereaved ladies.
- The plan is completely subsidized by the state government, in which the dispensing of help add up to the recipients will be done legitimately through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The recipient ladies of Vidhva Sahay Yojana will no longer be reliant on others for upkeep.
Also Read: Vidhwa Pension
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Yojana:-
- The candidate lady must be a changeless occupant of Gujarat.
- It is mandatory for a lady to be somewhere in the range of 18 and 40 years of age.
- Just widows and deserted ladies are qualified to apply.
- Candidate ladies who have remarried are not qualified to profit the advantage of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This help sum is just for poor widow ladies living beneath the neediness line.
The applicant must upload the following documents while applying for the application in the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Ration card)
- Residence Proof (Domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Proof of age (Birth certificate, SSLC mark sheet)
- BPL Certificate (if available)
- Widow certificate/death certificate of husband (if available)
- The report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
- Passport size photograph
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- First of all click on the link given here and download the PDF of the application form for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Take a printout of the application form
- Attach all of the documents mentioned above
- Submit the application form to the Social Security Office.
- From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.