Integrated Grievance Redressal System | Searching Encumbrance Certificate | Encumbrance Search (EC) Search Status | IGRS Telangana Stamp Duty Online | Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) is launched by the government of Telangana state so that the resident of Telangana state can get all the documents required by them sitting at their home. With the help of the IGRS, Telangana the residents of Telangana will also be able to file any complaint regarding anything. So today through this article we are going to tell you all the important details regarding this portal like the list of services available, step by step procedure to get encumbrance certificate, registration, the procedure to track stamp, etc
About Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)
To carry on different kinds of procedures related to land and registration of some important certificates the Government of Telangana has launched a portal for the residents of Telangana called Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS). With the help of this portal, the residents of Telangana will get the documents required by them sitting at their homes. It will save a lot of time and energy. The resident just has to go to the official website of the IGRS Telangana and apply for the desired documents. After applying the desired document will be delivered at the applicant’s doorstep.
Objectives Of Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)
The main objective of the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) launched by the government of Telangana is to provide various services and documents to the residents of Telangana sitting at their homes
Key Highlights of Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)
|Article about||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide Various Services|
Benefits of Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)
- Encumbrance certificate can be searched through this portal
- The market value of the land property can be searched with the help of this portal
- Prohibited property can be searched with the help of this portal
- Use of this portal is going to save a lot of time and energy
- E-stamp services provided through this portal
- Sub-registrar office can be searched with the help of this portal
- All the information related to property, society, firm, and marriage registration can be gathered from this portal
- Feedback and Grievance related to any matter can be shared with the help of this portal
List Of Services Available At IGRS Telangana
Given below is the list of services that are available in the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana state:-
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
Contents Of The Encumbrance Certificate
In the Telangana state, the encumbrance certificate is an important certificate in terms of the land certificates. We have listed the contents which are present in the Encumbrance certificate. These contents will be available to all the residents of Telangana:-
- An individual’s every transaction records of the property
- In order to keep the records of all the transactions sale details and periods of the transaction are included in the certificate
- Gift statements (if any) are also available in the document.
Stamp Duty IGRS Telangana
A kind of tax that is applicable to instruments (documents) is called stamp duty. Given below is the list of stamp duty which is applicable to documents:-
- Apartments/ Flats Including Semi Finished In All Areas- 4%
- Deposit Of Title Deeds- 0.5% subject to a minimum of Rs. 50000
- Development Agreement Cum GPA- 1% (Not Adjustable)
- Development/ Construction Agreement- 0.5% (Not Adjustable)
- General Power Of Attorney Authorising Agent Being Family Member To Sell, Transfer Or Develop Immovable Property- Rs.1000
- the General Power Of Attorney Authorising Agent To Sell, Transfer Or Develop Immovable Property Given To Outsiders (Other Than family Members)- 1%
- General Power Of Attorney For Any Purpose Other Than Authorising The Agent To Sell, Develop Immovable Property- Rs.50
- Gift (In Favorite Of Relatives As Defined U/S 56 (2) Of It Act,1961 And Govt./Local Bodies/Udas)- 1%
- Gift In Other Cases- 4%
- In Corporations, Special Grade And Selection Grade Municipalities-4%
- In Other Areas – 4%
- Mortgage With Possession- 2%
- The Mortgage Without Possession- 0.5%
- Mortgage Without Possession In Favour Of Govt. Or Local Bodies Or Udas To Ensure Compliance To Building/ Layout Rules.- Rs.5000/-
- Partition Among Co-Owners (Other Than Family Members)- 1% On Vss
- Partition Among Family Members- 0.5% On VSS Subject To a Maximum Of Rs.20,000/-
- Release- 3%
- Sale Agreement Cum Gpa- 5% (4% Adjustable & 1% Not Adjustable)
- Sale Agreement With Possession- 4% (Adjustable)
- Settlement Among Family Members- 1%
- Sale Agreement Without Possession 0.5% ((Not Adjustable)
- Sale Of Immovable Property –
- Settlement Charitable And Religious Purposes- 1%
- Settlement To Outside Family Members- 2%
- Special Power Of Attorney- Rs.20
- Will –
Searching Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
Follow the steps given below to search encumbrance certificate
- Go to the official website of Registration & Stamp Department of Government of Telangana
- Click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” link under the Online Service option on the homepage.
- You will see E-Encumbrance Statement on your screen
- Read the instructions that appear on your screen
- Now Click on the “Submit” button.
- Click the search on the page.
- After clicking on search two option will pop up that is
- -Search by Document No
- -Search by Form Entry.
- Select any one of them
- Fill the Registration year.
- Enter the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill a form.
- Now submit
- E-Encumbrance certificate will be displayed on the screen.
To know your SRO
You have to follow the steps given below to know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO):-
- Go to the official website
- You will see the “Know you SRO” Option-click on that.
- Now select the “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” option.
- Choose Your District, Mandal, Village
- The details regarding the SRO will be displayed on your screen.
- The government of Telangana has launched the app along with the launch of the website for the convenience of residents of Telangana state. This app can be downloaded from the Google play store from the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ts.nic.card
If you have any queries related to the services available at IGRS Telangana portal
then you can contact on the helpline numbers listed below:-
- Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org