Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme 2024 was created to make it easier for people to successfully take into account marriage functions without having to worry about the financial difference that they are facing. The people who are permanent residents of the Jammu and Kashmir states will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scheme. The people who are selected for this prestigious scheme will be provided financial assistance of 50000 so that they can take into account financial burdens related to the scheme. You can submit your application form to your district social welfare officer and you will be eligible after a survey that is conducted by the deputy commissioner. Check out more information about the same from the article given below:
Importance of Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme
Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme is provided by the state government to provide good opportunities to girls who come from the economically backward section of society and belong to the Antodaya Anna Yojana or priority households presented by the Indian government. These people are selected based on the ration card that they have achieved from the Indian government as per the economic condition in which they are living. People who do not have access to basic amenities will be provided the opportunity to get a one-time benefit of 50000 rupees and then they will be easily able to continue their life even after they have married into a new household. The beneficiaries will be getting the benefit after getting recognition.
Also Check: JK HRMS Portal
Objective of the Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to provide good opportunities to girls who come from economically backward sections of society and do not have enough money to get married. The scheme will be providing 50000 to all of the beneficiaries so that they can get married without having to worry about the inflation rate that has been prevalent in India recently. The Deputy Commissioners will be submitting the case of eligible beneficiaries after the verification based on the social welfare department so that all of the beneficiaries are getting the benefit without having to worry about filling out the application form. If you are eligible for this prestigious scheme, you can talk to your nearest government office and fill out your application.
Recently, senior officers sat for the 20th Board Of Directors meeting of the Jammu and Kashmir Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Departments to take some major decisions related to the implementation of the different types of welfare schemes. In the meeting which was conducted by the concerned organization, it is said that there will be a relaunch of the marriage assistance scheme for the registered workers. The officers have taken some major decisions regarding the management of the scheme and it is said that there should be no duplication of assistance schemes available for the workers. There will be development in the procedure of providing the benefits to the beneficiaries so that every beneficiary can get financial assistance.
Highlights of the Marriage Assistance Scheme
|Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme 2024
|Jammu and Kashmir Government
|Legally married girls
|J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme
- The applicant must be of legally manageable age belonging to either an AAY or PHH ration card holder family.
- The minimum qualification of the beneficiaries has to be an 8th pass or equivalent.
- The beneficiaries should not have availed the financial benefit of the same purpose under any other Centrally sponsored scheme, especially the Ladli Beti Scheme.
- The beneficiary should apply at least one month in advance before the date of marriage to the concerned district social welfare officer along with the proof of marriage, proof of age, copy of AAY or PHH ration card, and Aadhar card.
Benefits and Features
- The beneficiaries will be getting a one-time assistance of 50000 rupees to successfully get married without any problem.
- The financial benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries will be able to live a happy and healthy life without having to repay the loans that they have taken during their marriage.
- The beneficiaries will be automatically identified by the government office sir so they do not have to visit the official government offices now and then.
- This will create a better environment in the Jammu and Kashmir state where people will be able to get married without any problem.
- The scheme will be implemented in all of the districts across the Union Territory.
- The applicant must apply to the concerned district social welfare officer one month before the marriage along with all of the documents.
- The officer will verify all of the details of the beneficiary including the marital status and the age and then they will submit the documents to the deputy commissioner.
- The deputy commissioner will get a survey to motivate them to join schools and ensure that the beneficiaries follow the eligibility criteria.
- The deputy commissioner will then sanction the financial assistance in favor of the beneficiaries after the eligibility criteria are successfully verified.
Online Application Form
- This scheme is available offline by the concerned authorities so the beneficiaries must submit the application form with all of the ad documents to their nearest District Social Welfare Officer.
- You need the following documents to successfully apply for this scheme:
- Proof of marriage
- Proof of age
- Copy of AAY or PHH ration card
- Aadhar card
Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme 2024 Login
- You will first have to visit the Marriage Assistance Scheme website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Department Login
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to enter your username and password
- Enter the captcha code and click on login to log in successfully
- Kashmir Address:
- Office of the Chief Executive Officer/Secretary,
- J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board,
- The Crystal Heights behind J&K Bank Sonwar Bagh, Sonwar,
- Srinagar- 190004, J&K (Summer)
- Phone No: 0194-2465010
Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme 2024 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scheme then he will have to submit all of the important documents to your district welfare social officer.
If you want to be eligible for this scheme then you must be coming from the economically backward section of society and you must have a ration card of AAY or PHH.
The applicants will be provided 50000 Rupees so that they can easily get a marriage license and register their marriage.
The beneficiary should apply at least one month in advance before the date of marriage to the concerned district social welfare officer along with the proof of marriage, proof of age, copy of AAY or PHH ration card, and Aadhar card.