To provide financial assistance for the girls who belong to the Brahmin families, Karnataka state has launched the Karnataka Arundhati scheme and Maitri Yojana. Under these schemes, different financial assistance will be provided to the girls for their marriage. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme such as the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria to apply under this scheme. also, we will share with you all the application procedure to apply under Maitri Yojana
About Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
The State Government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Arundhati Scheme to provide financial assistance to Brahmin families. Under this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 25000 will be provided to the Brahmins’ daughters for marriages who are not able to arrange the marriages of their daughters due to weak financial conditions. This scheme has created a political stir and impoverished people of Brahmin category. Karnataka Arundhati Scheme will be implemented by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board. Around 550 families of Brahmin brides are covered under this scheme. Those who want to avail the benefit of this scheme can apply by visiting the official website.
Also Read: Kanyadan Policy
Karnataka Maitri Yojana
Along with the Karnataka Arundhati scheme, the State Government of Karnataka has also launched Karnataka Maitri Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 3 lakhs to the poor people of the Brahmin community and daughters of Brahmin family marry a priest: Archakras and Purohits. The aim of launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin community who is economically very weak. The Karnataka Maitri Yojana will be implemented by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board. Around 25 families would be covered under this scheme. The people who want to take the benefit under Karnataka Maitri Scheme will have to visit the official website to apply online.
Details Of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
|Name of the schemes||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme & Maitri Yojana|
|Launched by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To give financial support to Brahmins|
|Benefit||It will give financial support to Brahmins to perform Marriage of their daughter|
|Financial Assistance||Arundhati Scheme- Rs. 25000 Maitri Scheme- Rs. 3,00,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective Of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
As we all know the Brahmin is quite a financially weak community and due to this, they are not able to arrange the marriages of their daughter. In keeping view of this State Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Arundhati scheme and Maitri Scheme. Under both the scheme the financial assistance will be provided to the families of the daughter to arrange the marriages. Around Rs. 25000 will be provided under the Karnataka Arundhati scheme to the girls for their marriages. And Rs. 3 lakhs will be provided under Maitri Yojana to the girls who will marry the Brahmin community priest such as Archakras and Purohits. This scheme will provide financial assistance to the economically weak families of the Brahman to support them financially so that we can use some money to set up a small business to earn their livelihood.
Also Read: सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना
Implementation Of Karnataka Maitri Scheme
According to the caste census of 2018 Karnataka has 3% of the Brahmin population in the state. And to improve the financial condition of the Brahmins the state government has implemented the Arundhati/Maitri Yojana. These schemes will help the Brahmin community to uplift the people who came from poor economic backgrounds especially the priest faces many difficulties for surviving because of the work uncertainty. With the successful implementation of this scheme, the financial assistance will help the farming community to start up their own business and will be able to live their life without any financial weakness.
Features & Benefits Under Arundhati/Maitri Scheme
- The Karnataka state Brahmin development board has launched these two schemes to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin community.
- The financial support will be provided to the economically weak families of Brahmin to start their own work.
- The main aim of launching these schemes is to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin for their daughter marriages.
- Under Arundhati Scheme Rs. 25000 will be provided to the Brahmin community for their daughter marriages
- Under Maitri Yojana Rs. 3 lakh will be provided to the girls who will marry a priest
- The financial condition of the Brahmin community will improve with the help of these schemes.
- The scheme benefit will be given to around 550 beneficiary families of the state
- It will remove the uncertainty in the work of the Priest/Purohits/Archaks
- the priest will be able to start their own small business for livelihood with the help of the scheme.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state
- The family should be from the Brahmin community and have the certificate for the same
- The marriage should be the first marriage of the bride and groom
- There should be a registered marriage and the registration certificate is mandatory
- The couple has to be married for at least 5 years.
- Aadhar card
- Marriage certificate
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Under Arundhati/ Maitri Scheme
Interested applicants who want to apply under Arundhati / Maitri Scheme will have to follow the procedure given below.
- First, visit the Official Website of Karnataka state Brahmin development board
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign In option
- The login form will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in your login credentials such as Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- After filling in the details click on the Sign In option
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the option of Arundhati Scheme or Maitri Yojana to apply
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill in all the details required in the form.
- After filling in the details click on the Submit option
- Through this, you can apply under both the scheme