Farmers continuously fight to secure their crops from the ongoing threat that natural disasters provide. This issue directly affects crop output or quality, which is a significant source of disappointment. The state of Karnataka’s government has unveiled the Raitha Siri scheme for farmers. The state government of Karnataka was required to give all millet growers Rs. 10,000 per hectare as part of the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023. This scheme’s main goal was to encourage millet planting in Karnataka. Some farmers are engaged in dry soil farming, which is unsuitable for millets. The state government launched this program in response to the current crisis, and we will provide you with complete information about this scheme in today’s article.
About Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
This Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme was started by the state government for millet farmers. Regarding the scheme’s application process, the officials had made no declarations. Government representatives stated that qualified recipients have to submit an application for the Raitha Siri Scheme through the state site. This scheme offers financial support to the farmers and agricultural workers in the state of Karnataka. To help farmers who grow on dry terrain conserve water, the state government of Karnataka has allocated 250 crore rupees for agricultural ponds. Under the state’s Krushi Bhagya Yojana, this work was completed. For each plan a farmer has, an application must be completed. Farmers that are qualified and interested can submit an application on the program’s official website.
Also Read: Karnataka Surya Raitha Scheme
Objective of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
The primary goal of Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 is to enhance millet production. In addition, crop disasters frequently occur, which results in a decline in agricultural development and a host of issues for farmers. The state government launched this programme as a result since millet is a lucrative crop that can provide benefits in trying circumstances. Currently, the Karnataka state government is encouraging the growth of millet since it shares the same goal of benefiting the state’s farmers through the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme. Better earnings will be generated in the state as a result, and the state’s crop production will rise as a result. One of the key goals of this plan will be to give the state’s farmers a benefit of around 10,000 per hectare, which will encourage them to grow millet.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023|
|Objective||The Karnataka State Government’s main goal is to support its farmers in every manner it can|
|Eligibility Criteria||Farmers of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
- Together with millet, the Karnataka Raitha Siri Program wants to promote organic farming.
- The plan supports millet farmers as well.
- This approach has led to an increase in small millet farmers.
- The government has given millet farmers financial aid of Rs 10,000 per acre as a result of this effort.
- Farmers don’t have to travel far to receive money. Direct bank transfers must be used to transfer the funds to their designated account.
- Also, the government provided producers of rice Rs 750 per acre.
- Israel’s approach to micro-irrigation, which requires less water to grow crops, has also been adopted by Karnataka.
- The government has provided financial assistance to state farmers as part of the strategy.
- With the aid of other programmes, the government is constructing water ponds for dryland farmers.
Also Read: Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
These are the requirements for eligibility under the programme:
- Candidates must be Karnataka residents on a permanent basis.
- Must employ as a farmer.
- The farmer must specialize in millet cultivation.
- To be eligible for this program, your property must be at least one hectare of agricultural land.
The following documents require for the Raitha Siri Scheme:
- Identity card or an Aadhar card.
- Documentation from the applicant pertaining to land.
- Certificate of Application for Permanent Residence.
- Proof of the applicant’s address
- Ration Card.
- Bank account information.
- Phone Number.
- Land Record Information
- Passport size Photographs
Application Process for the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
- Interested candidates must first visit Raita Agricultural’s official website (KSDA).
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- The new plan by Raita Siri must then be examined. There is also a download option available.
- When the Karnataka state citizens click the download button, a new website with a Kannada PDF file opens.
- You can print the form, complete the necessary steps, and add supporting documentation.
- Now send a request to the relevant department.
- You will need to wait till this service is made available because, as of right now, this website does not let you complete the form.
Steps for Checking Payment Status for the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- First, you need to open the official website on your device.
- The homepage will show on your screen.
- Choose the Raitha Siri Status Check option.
- The status check’s name will lead to the opening of a new page.
- Enter the registered mobile number for the programme.
- The OTP will send to your mobile phone for confirmation, then click the display button.
- You’ll see the status displayed in front of you.
Please feel free to get in touch with us at the following information if you have any questions or complaints about the programme or would like more information.
- Call the helpline at 1902.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme FAQs
The Karnataka State Government’s main goal is to help its farmers in whatever way it can, whether it be through financial aid or advice on how to cultivate crops.
For applying under the scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and you must be a millet farmer.
The following documents are required for the Raitha Siri Scheme:
Identity card or an Aadhar card.
Documentation from the applicant pertaining to land.
Certificate of Application for Permanent Residence.
Proof of the applicant’s address
Bank account information.
Land Record Information
Passport size Photograph