Vehicle Subsidy Scheme:- In order to promote minority community in a social and financial manner both Central and state government implements various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, financial and social security benefits are provided to the applicants. Recently the Government of Karnataka launched the Karnataka vehicle subsidy scheme for minority communities. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for purchasing a four-wheeler vehicle. This article will cover complete details regarding the Karnataka vehicle subsidy scheme for the minority community. You will get to know how you will be able to apply under the scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, etc. So if you are interested in getting the benefit of this scheme then you are requested to go through this article very carefully till the end.
About Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Community
The Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for the minority community. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide a vehicle subsidy of Rs 3 lakh to the minority community members on the purchase of four-wheeler vehicle of their choice. For the remaining amount, the government will assist in obtaining loans from various banks. In order to get the benefit of this scheme the applicant’s annual family income should be less than 450,000. Through this scheme, beneficiaries will be able to purchase auto rickshaws, taxis, goods vehicles, etc. The implementation of this scheme will be done by the Karnataka minorities welfare department. The government will also give a pre-payment of 10% of the value of the car. Now beneficiaries will be able to purchase the vehicle of their choice.
Also Check: Karnataka Seva Sindhu Registration
Objective Of Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Community
- The main objective of the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Communities is to provide financial assistance for purchasing vehicle
- Through this scheme, beneficiaries are not required to depend on anyone in order to purchase the vehicle of their choice as the Government of Karnataka is going to finance their vehicle
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries
- Other than that the beneficiary will also become self-dependent
Key Highlights Of Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy for Minority|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for purchasing vehicle|
|Official website||Karnataka vehicle subsidy website|
|Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Applicant must belong to state religious minority community
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 55 years
- The family income of the applicant from all sources should be within Rs 4,50,000 per annum
- Any member of the applicants should not be a government employee
- The applicant should possess a relevant driving licence issued by the regional transport authority
- The applicant or his family member should not have availed of any vehicle loan under any scheme of the state government
- The applicant should not be a loan defaulter.
Also Check: Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status
Benefits Of Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
- Karnataka vehicle subsidiary scheme has been launched by the Government of Karnataka
- Through this scheme, the government is going to provide vehicle subsidies for purchasing four-wheeler vehicle
- The beneficiary will be able to purchase autos taxi etc through this scheme
- The Government of going to provide a subsidy amount of up to Rs 3 lakh for purchasing a vehicle
- For the remaining amount, the government will assist the beneficiaries in obtaining loans from various banks
- This scheme will improve the financial condition of the beneficiary
- Other than that with the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary will also become self-dependent
- Now citizens are not required to depend on anyone for purchasing vehicles as the government is going to finance their vehicle
- Online application
- Beneficiary’s latest 2 passport photographs
- Caste and Income certificate
- Aadhaar card copy
- Driving License copy
- An Affidavit from the beneficiary towards non-availment of loan facility under any scheme of the State Government for the purchase of the vehicle by the beneficiary and his/her family members.
- An affidavit towards non-transfer (alienation) of the vehicle obtained under this scheme during the loan period.
Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme Online Registration 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official Minority Vehicle website of the Karnataka vehicle subsidy scheme
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the home page were required to click on the Karnataka vehicle subsidy scheme
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you have to enter the required details
- Now you have to upload the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the vehicle subsidy scheme for minority community
- Helpline number- 8277799990
The Government of Karnataka has launched this scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for purchasing vehicles.
Financial assistance up to RS 3 lakh will be provided through this scheme. This financial assistance will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary
In case of facing any kind of challenges, beneficiaries can contact the helpline number. Other than that complaints can also be lodged online
Is there any income limit to get the benefit of the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme?
Yes, there is an income limit to get benefits from this scheme. The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed RS 450000