Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024 was created to provide financial assistance to the women of the state and around 1 million women will be benefited through the development of this prestigious scheme. The scheme will be presented to provide Rs 1000 per month to all of the beneficiaries with a budget of 7000 crores by the Tamil Nadu government. The scheme was launched on 15th September 2023 to provide proper opportunities to the people who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu State. if you are a family head of your family and searching for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Apply Online process then here you will get application information regarding the application process and required documents.
Objective Of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme was created by the Tamil Nadu government to provide opportunities to the women of the state who are not able to get proper assistance. Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries and the beneficiaries will be able to use the financial assistance to continue their lavish livelihood in the Tamil Nadu state. Sometimes the women are left with no one to take care of them so this scheme will be helpful to all of the widows and the people who do not have resources to continue the education of the children and also sometimes to get proper food and other facilities. Women will also be provided opportunities so that they can send their children to school without having to beg for financial assistance from their relatives or other male figures in their lives.
Features And Benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Financial help will be provided to all of the beneficiaries every month so that they can continue their life.
- Female heads of the family will be receiving financial assistance from the Tamil Nadu Government.
- The scheme will work towards reasoning the standards of living for women and the financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Women will be empowered and liberated through the development of this scheme.
- Rs 1000 will be provided and financial assistance will be provided for paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu State.
- There will be coverage for several categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
|Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Login
|Magalir Urimai Thogai List
|Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status
|Magalir Urimai Thogai Website
|Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form
|KMUT Login at kmut.tn.gov.in
- Residence Proof of Tamil Nadu.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
- Bank Account Details.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Mobile Number.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Apply Online 2024
- You will first have to visit the Magalir Urimai website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen and you have to click on the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply now button and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the details and upload all of the documents.
- You need to submit the application form.
- If you are facing any issues regarding the scheme then contact 044-25619208.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024 FAQs
If you want to apply for this prestigious scheme then you can visit the official website i.e., https://.tn.gov.in/index.html created by the Tamil Nadu Government and then click on the apply online button presented there
Around 1 crore women will be covered under this prestigious scheme. With a financial budget of 7000 crore rupees implemented by the Tamil Nadu Government Rs 1000 will be provided for each woman every month
There are a lot of documents that are needed to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme such as the Aadhar Card, income certificate, and also the caste certificate
If you want to apply for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024, then you must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu state. You must be coming from an economically backward section of the society and you must be a woman.