In order to provide all kinds of services online State Government implements various kinds of portals. Through this beneficiary name list, various kinds of services relating to government schemes have been made available online. Recently the Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை list online. Now beneficiaries are not required to visit any government offices in order to check this list. This article covers the complete procedure of checking the Magalir Urimai Thogai List. Other than that you will also get details regarding other important aspects of this scheme
Overview Of Magalir Urimai Thogai List
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai List online. Through this list, all those beneficiaries who have applied under the scheme can check their name. This list can be checked through online and offline modes. For checking the list online beneficiaries are required to visit the official website and for checking the list offline beneficiary needs to visit the department office. Through this scheme, monthly financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to the eligible women of the family. This scheme will improve the financial condition of the beneficiaries. Other than that the beneficiaries will also become self-dependent.
What is Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023?
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the women head of the family. Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 1000 to 1.06 crore eligible women of the family heads will be provided. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the implementation of this scheme. Now women of the state are not required to depend on anyone in order to finance their day-to-day expenses. The Government of Tamil Nadu is going to provide them with financial assistance. All women and transgender individuals above the age of 21 years will be able to benefit from this scheme. Other than that unmarried and widow women are also eligible to get the benefit of this scheme. The annual income of the family of the women should be Rs 2.5 lakh
Key Highlights Of Magalir Urimai Thogai List
|Name of the scheme||Magalir Urimai Thogai Name List|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
Check it: 1000 Rs Scheme in Tamilnadu
Benefits Of Magalir Urimai Thogai List
- Magalir Urimai Thogai List has been launched by the government of Tamil Nadu
- Through this list, all those beneficiaries who have applied under the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme can check their name online
- Now beneficiaries will not be required to go to government offices in order to check their names
- As this can be done online with the help of the official website
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
- Other than that beneficiaries can also check their name in the beneficiary list through offline mode
- For checking the list offline beneficiaries are required to visit the Department of office
Also Check: Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App Download
How To Check Magalir Urimai Thogai List
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Magalir Urimai Thogai Website Urimai Thogai Name Check List.
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Magalir Urimai Thogai Selection List.
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to click on the search
- Required details will be on your computer screen.
Also Check: Magalir Urimai Thogai Rejected List
Download Magalir Urimai Thogai List District Wise
- To check the contact directory beneficiaries are required to Click On the Government of Tamil Nadu Website.
- If you are facing any issues in downloading the Magalir Urimai Scheme List then contact 044-25619208.
Magalir Urimai Thogai List FAQs
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai List. Through this list beneficiaries will be able to check their name online
Yes, the beneficiary list can also be checked through offline mode. For checking the beneficiary list offline beneficiaries are required to visit the department office
In case of facing any kind of challenges, beneficiaries can contact the department office. Other than that complaints can also be lodged online.
Beneficiary will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month. This financial assistance will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary