Houses are a place where you can live freely and peacefully without any distribution. If you want to own a house of your own in Kota then this article is for you. The Urban Improvement Trust of Kota is launching a housing scheme for the residents of Rajasthan known as UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2023. The scheme is providing houses to persons who want to buy a house in Kota at a crowd-free place. This portal will create transparency between the seller and buyer while removing the middleman. You can access all the facilities of a house. If you are interested in buying a house through this UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2023 then must visit the portal and submit your registration. In this article, we will cover all the necessary information.
About UIT Kota New Housing Scheme
To buy a house in this era of inflation is not a small thing. One earns their whole life to build or buy a house. To reduce this problem a bit, the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme was launched by the Urban Improvement Trust of Kota. Urban Improvement Trust, located in Kota, is an organization committed to rational urban development. It is dedicated to providing citizens with greater services and openness. This scheme will provide you with houses with the best infrastructure, beautiful outside views, a pollution-free area, and are free of crowds. The properties are located in Giriraj Puram, Thageda, and Raipura Road in Kota. This area is well-known as one of the states of Rajasthan’s most visited locations. Via the UIT Kota New Housing Plan, the Rajasthan government is accepting applications for a variety of projects.
Also check: Rajasthan JDA Housing Scheme
Key Highlights of UIT Kota New Housing Scheme
|Launched By||Urban Improvement Trust|
|Name of Scheme||UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2023|
|Objective||To offer houses at a crowd-free place|
|Benefits||Houses with all the facilities and with perfect location|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Rajasthan|
Objective of UIT Kota New Housing Scheme
The primary goal of the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme is to offer houses to the residents of Rajasthan who want to invest in good locality houses with reasonable prices. The houses are built away from the city crowd, with fresh air, good views, and a clean environment. It will be a great investment. The houses will be allotted to the permanent residents of Rajasthan. The Kota-based Urban Improvement Trust is a group dedicated to methodical urban development. It is committed to giving citizens transparency and improved services.
Benefits of UIT Kota New Housing Scheme
- The Urban Improvement Trust of Kota has launched UIT Kota New Housing Scheme.
- Urban Improvement Trust, located in Kota, is an organization committed to rational urban development.
- The scheme will offer these houses and lots are substantially cheaper than what they would normally cost on the market.
- The houses cover all the house facilities and accommodation.
- You will be living away from the overcrowded area of the city, with a beautiful external environment.
- To be eligible for benefits under this scheme, which was introduced by the Rajasthan government, you must submit an application via the scheme’s official website.
Also check: PMAY Housing Online Form
If you want to avail the benefits of this scheme, then follow the instructions given below:
- Any citizen who wants to apply under this scheme must have lived in Rajasthan for an extended period of time.
- The citizen who wishes to apply under the scheme must be at least 18 years old.
- To be eligible to apply for this scheme, you must have a current PAN card as well as an updated Aadhar card.
- A valid email address and Aadhar card are requirements for loan applicants.
- Each application can only receive approval for one plot from the state government, thus it’s important to submit an income certificate and wage information first.
- If the spouse is a current employee, the salary certificate is also necessary.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- School Leavers Certificate
- Pan Card
- A driver’s licence
- Voter identification
- Birth certificate
Application Procedure for Scheme 2023
- You must first go to the UIT Housing Scheme’s website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the link to “UIT Housing Programme Application Form” on the website’s home page in order to access it.
- A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- You may now see the application form on this page.
- After that, you can print this application form out or download it.
- After that, complete this application by providing the necessary information, such as your name, address, bank account information, etc. Provide the necessary paperwork with this application.
- After that, send it to the department handling concerns.
The following is a list of upcoming new developments included in the UIT Housing Program 2022:-
- Balaji market: 421 commercial plots.
- District Centre: 63 Commercial plots.
- Rajiv Plaza Vigyan Kendra: 108 commercial plots and 16 1st-floor halls.
- Patel market: 51 constructed shops.
- Swami Vivekanand Nagar: 220 residential cum commercial plots.
- Urban Improvement Trust
- Address: Rawatbhata Road, Near C.A.D Circle, Kota Rajasthan
- Phone No: 0744-2500777
- Fax No: 0744-2500828
- Email Id : kotauit[at]yahoo[dot]com
- Website: urban.rajasthan.gov.in/uitkota
UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2023 FAQs
The UIT Kota New Housing Scheme was launched by the Urban Improvement Trust of Kota. Urban Improvement Trust, located in Kota, is an organization committed to rational urban development.
Yes, if you want to apply for the scheme, then your age must be above 18 years and you should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
In that case, you can make calls at the given no.- 0744-2500777 or you can mail them at- kotauit[at]yahoo[dot]com