The Government of Odisha’s premier investor summit is introducing the Make In Odisha Conclave’22. After the event’s enormous triumphs in 2016 and 2018, the third edition of the flagship event will take place in Bhubaneswar from November 30 to December 04, 2022. Understanding Odisha’s legislative and regulatory environment as well as the huge existing and upcoming business possibilities across sectors is possible only at the Conclave. With a variety of activities and events, it hopes to elevate involvement. The CM of Odisha exhorted all the departments to ensure that the Make in Odisha Conclave stands out in the state’s industrial history. The state government was unable to conduct the event in 2020 due to the worldwide pandemic, but it was revealed that they will make up for it by holding an even larger Make in Odisha Conclave this time.
About Odisha Make in Odisha Conclave
The website and mobile app for the Make in Odisha Conclave were unveiled on Monday by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Patnaik urged all the departments to collaborate closely in order to ensure the Make In Odisha Conclave’22’s huge success. The five-day event promises to be a useful setting for networking, sharing knowledge, forming alliances, and fostering start-up growth across industries. Furthermore, start-ups outside of Odisha can consider the possibility of establishing their enterprises in the state based on the favourable business environment in the region and support from the government. The goal is to increase investment in the State through creative initiatives that highlight Odisha’s startup capability. The goal of Startup Odisha is to make Odisha the preferred start-up centre in the nation.
This goal will be pursued under the capable leadership of the Honorable Chief Minister.The five-day event will include three conclave days with a total of 20 sessions, according to Hemant Sharma, the industry’s principal secretary.
Also Read: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Objective of Make in Odisha Conclave
The Make in Odisha Conclave 2023 is anticipated to bring in considerable investment, foster start-ups, and generate several job opportunities for the State. The conclave will offer a venue that will not only strengthen the start-up ecosystem but also increase the contribution of diverse industries, including Agritech, food and beverage, healthcare, manufacturing, and non-IT start-ups, to the state’s economic expansion.The state’s inclusive policies are intended to entice start-ups and investors from all over the nation and overseas to select Odisha as their preferred location for their businesses. The government has also partnered with Germany, Norway, and Japan to take part in the Make in Odisha 2022 Conclave as part of its attempts to reach out to global audiences.
Key Highlights of Make in Odisha Conclave
|Launched By||CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Name of Conclave||Make in Odisha Conclave 2023|
|Objective||To make Odisha the preferred start-up centre in the nation|
|Benefits||Comprehend the wide-ranging current and future business prospects across industries in Odisha|
|Duration of Programme||It is a Five day programme|
|Starting and Last Date||30th November to 4th of December|
|Introducted On||28th November|
Benefit and Features of Make in Odisha Conclave
- The website and mobile app for the “Make in Odisha Conclave” , a prestigious event that will give business titans and thought leaders a platform to explore business prospects in various industrial sectors of Odisha, were introduced by the chief minister Naveen Patnaik.
- To invite business titans to the mammoth investor summit, Chief Minister Naveen has conducted roadshows to important cities including Dubai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
- The government will also announce the signing of MOUs with various organizations. Make in Odisha 2022 is anticipated to be a successful forum for networking, idea sharing, knowledge acquisition, and the signing of business partnerships.
- Additionally, financial advantages for incubators and start-ups will be disclosed.
- Over the last ten years, Odisha has grown significantly.
- Participatens will learn about the state’s business environment.
- Discover projects that are ready for investment
- Connecting with industry leaders and government representatives.
Registration Under Make in Odisha Conclave
- Applicant first need to visit the official website of Make in Odisha Conclave.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you need to click on the Register Now button.
- After that registration page will appear on your screen, where you have to fill in the details which will ask such as
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Participant Type
- Industry Name
- As you fill all these details you have to click on the Submit button, for final submission of Registration Form.
Procedure for Logging under the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022-23
The steps listed below must be followed by applicants in order to log on to the Make in Odisha Portal:
- Applicant first need to visit the Make in Odisha Portal’s official website.
- The website’s home page will display on the screen where you need to select the Login option.
- The screen will display the login page in front of you.
- On this page you have to Insert your registered cellphone number.
- Enter the captcha code after that, and then click the Send OTP button.
- You’ll receive an OTP at your registered mobile number.
- To verify, enter the received OTP.
- When the verification process is complete, you will be logged into your registered account.
Please feel free to contact us at the following information if you have any other questions about the Make in Odisha Portal:
- Contact Number : +91 8895889632, +91 8895889513
- Email Id: [email protected]