Poverty is a condition which destroy the livelihood of multiple peoples, it will espacially affect the members of the scheduled caste because due to lack of education, food, drug or money it is really very hard to survive. So, to over come these situations the Gujarat state chief minister is going to announce the Manav Garima Yojana 2023 in an effort to assist all those members of the scheduled caste who are experiencing poverty. The state government will promote entrepreneurship among members of the scheduled caste via this yojana, which will also increase their employment opportunities. By participating in this programme, members of the state’s SC community can launch their businesses and receive financial assistance from the government. So, in through this article we will cover all the necessary information about the Manav Garima Yojana so you can apply for it.
What Is Manav Garima Yojana 2023?
This programme will be introduced by the Gujarat state government with assistance from the Indian Ministry of Tribal Affairs in order to give SC persons commercial options. By applying for this programme, all members of the SC caste will be able to launch their own businesses and prosper. The government will also give the economically underprivileged people some necessary tools and equipment to raise their revenue level. These tools will be made available under the Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat, and they will mostly be distributed to planters, carpenters, and vegetable merchants.This programme will cover all state residents who are members of the OBC, Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes.Only members of these castes who apply will be eligible to receive a 4000 rupee government grant through the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana.
Also Read: Citizen Smart Card Scheme
Key Highlights of Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Yojana||Manav Garima Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Eligibility Criteria||People of the Backward Class Residing in the State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Manav Garima Yojana
The Manav Garima Yojana was introduced by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State in order to encourage the state’s lower class residents to perform work. According to the plan, financial aid will be given to 142 people working as carpenters, vegetable vendors, hawkers, and other occupations. If this yojana will be implemented it will help thousands of people of SC Community. The Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat is only open to applicants with an annual income of Rs. 27000 in rural areas and Rs. 36000 in urban areas.All grantees will receive financial aid from the government ranging from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 6000 so they can purchase the equipment. The Manav Garima Yojana 2023 would offer outstanding benefits to all those in need, according to the Gujarati Chief Minister, with precedence going to those who are enrolled in the scheduled class.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana
The following are the advantages that this plan provides to the state’s lower-class residents:-
- All citizens who fall under the scheduled caste category who wish to launch their own business would benefit from this programme.
- All participants will receive both financial aid and the appropriate equipment through the Gujarat Manav Garima programme.
- Different methods that applicants might use to expand their local businesses should be made available to them.
- All financial recipients under the scheme receive LLPs or appraisals.
- If this plan is implemented successfully, the state’s unemployment rate will go down.
- With assistance from the government, all of the state’s lower class residents will be able to effortlessly support themselves.
- The recipient would receive financial help in the sum of between Rs. 4000 and Rs. 6000.
Manav Garima Yojana offered Toolkits
These citizens will receive tool kits accessible under this program:-
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repair of electrical equipment
- Agricultural Blacksmith / Welding Work
- Made broom supada
- Milk-curd seller
- Fish seller
- Papad making
- Hot, cold drinks, snacks sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice Mill
- Mobile repairing
- Punishment work
- Vehicle servicing and repair
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to apply for this program:-
- The only person who is qualified to apply under this programme must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Only if the candidate falls under the Scheduled Caste category would he be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be ineligible for government assistance.
- Family income should be no more than: Rs. 47,000 in rural areas and 60,000 rupees for urban areas.
The following documents must be present in order to apply for the programme.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Bank statement
- Certificate of BPL
- College ID
- Proof of income
- A passport-sized photo
- Household certificate
- Certificate of Caste in Sc
- Election ID Card
Also Read: Gujarat Ration Card List
Manav Garima Yojana 2023 Application Process
The qualified residents of the state who wish to apply under this programme should follow the straightforward instructions below:
- You must first go to the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Register Yourself” option on the website’s home page. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- You must now enter your user registration information on this new page, including your name, gender, date of birth, Aadhar card number, email address, mobile number, password, and captcha code.
- You must click “login and update profile” here. After doing so, click the “Login” button after entering your username, password, and captcha code.
- You must choose “Manav Garima Yojana Scheme” in addition to updating your profile. You must now send in your application.
- After completing this procedure, you will be able to submit an online Manav Garima Yojana application.
Offline Application Process for the Manav Garima Yojana
- You must first go to the Gujarat Government’s or Gujarat’s Adivasi Sangh’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Online Forms” option from the website’s homepage. A new page will then appear in front of you.
- You must now select the “Manav Garima Yojana application form” option on this page. After that, a PDF version of this form will be displayed to you.
- This form must be downloaded and printed. You now need to fill out this application form with all the necessary information.
- After filling out the information, you must send this application form to the relevant authorities along with all required supporting documentation.
- Only after the application has been confirmed will the relevant authorities transmit the funds using the Direct Benefit Transfer mechanism.
Steps for Login under Manav Garima Yojana
Following are the steps to log into the portal
- Visit the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’s official website to get started.
- You’ll see the Home page in front of you.
- The citizen login section is located on the home page, where you must input your user id, password, and captcha code.
- Click the login button now.
- By using this method, you can access the portal.
Steps for Checking the Status
It is easy to check the status of an application.
- First time visiting the official website of department of social justice and empowerment.
- You will see the home page in front of you.
- On the home page, you must click on the application status link.
- You will see a new page emerge in front of you, where you must input the date and application number.
- Select View Status after that.
- Your computer’s screen will show the status of your application.
View Contact Information
Follow These Steps to View Contact Information
- Visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- You will see the home page in front of you.
- Go to the home page and click the contact us link to get in touch with us.
- You’ll see a list of all the contacts on your screen.
No, only SC category members are eligible to apply for this programme.
The programme provides those who want to start small businesses or work for themselves with funding or equipment.
For candidates from rural areas, it must be less than Rs. 47,000; for those from metropolitan areas, it must be more than Rs. 60,000.