MOMA Scholarship Apply Online | MOMA Scholarship Scheme Online Registration Application Form | MOMA Scholarship Renewal Dates | MOMA Scholarship Scheme Application Status
The ministry of minority affairs has launched MOMA Scholarship in the year 2020 for the students belonging to minority communities of Muslims, Sikhs, Christian, Buddhists, Jain, and Parsi. The winner of this scholarship will be rewarded with a monetary benefit of Rs. 20000 for each annum. In this article today we will share with you all the important details related to MOMA Scholarship 2021 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents, Last Date. Also, we will share the Application Procedure to Apply for the Scheme.
Students belonging to minority communities of Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, and Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical courses. And those who will be selected in the MOMA Scholarship Scheme will get Scholarships up to the amount of Rs. 20,000 per annum. There are 30 Lakh opportunities available under Pre Matric Scholarship, 60,000 opportunities under Merit Cum Means Scholarship, and 5 Lakh opportunities under Post Matric Scholarship
Objective Of This Scheme
As we all know there are many students under minority communities such as Buddhist Jain Muslim Sikh and Parsi whose financial condition does not allow them to do higher studies. Due to this problem, The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched the MOMA Scholarship Scheme. Through this scheme, the winners will be provided with Rs. 20,000 for each annum to complete their higher education so as to bring big positive changes in educational sectors.
Highlights Of MOMA Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||MOMA Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
Types Of MOMA Scholarship
MOMA scholarship has launched three types of scholarships for minor categories that are as follows:-
- Pre Matric Scholarship:- This scholarship will be given to the student of minority categories for classes 1 to 10. Students will be provided with rupees 600 per month to continue their studies. The annual income of these students’ families should not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- Post Matric Scholarship:- This scholarship will help the student to apply for Ph.D. in class 11. Through this scholarship, the minority student will get an amount of rupees 10,000 every year and an active amount of rupees 1200 every month.
- Legitimacy Cum Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional:- This scholarship will be given to the student who wants to take an expert or specialized classes at the alumni on the graduate level. This scholarship of Rs. 20000 per annum will be given to these students. The annual income should not exceed 2.5 lakh per annum.
|Commencement of Application Form||September 2020|
|Closing Date of Scheme||31st October 2020|
|Process of Defective Verification||December 2020|
|Institute Verification||December 2020|
|Release of Shortlisted Students||December 2020|
Award Details Of The Scheme
|Class 6 to 10||Admission fee||Rs. 500/- per annum to day scholar and hostellers|
|Class 6 to 10||Tuition fee||Rs. 350/- per month to day scholar and hostellers|
|Class 1 to 5||Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 100 per month for day scholar|
|Class 6 to 10||Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 600 per month for hostellers Rs. 100 per month for day scholar|
|Class 11th and 12th||Admission and Tuition Fees||Rs. 7000 per annum to day Scholars and hostellers|
|Technical and Vocational Course||Admission & Course/Tuition Fees||Rs. 10,000 per annum to day scholar and hostellers|
|UG & PG Level||Admission and Tuition Fee||Rs. 3000 per annum to day Scholars and hostellers|
|Class 11 and 12 including Vocational and Technical Courses||Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 380 per month to day Scholars Rs. 230 per month to hostellers|
|For UG and PG Level including Technical Courses and Professional courses||Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 570 per month for hostellers Rs. 300 per month for day scholar|
|M. Phil & PhD||Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 1200 per month for Hostellers Rs. 550 per month for day Scholars|
|Pre Matric Scholarship For Minorities||An applicant must be studying in class 1st to 10th An applicant must have scored at least 50% in the previous examination The family income should not exceed 1 lakh per annum|
|Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities||An applicant must be studying in class 11th and 12th An applicant must be admitted to technical and vocational training courses at NCVT affiliated ITI and industrial training centres The family income should not exceed 2 lakh per annum|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Technical Courses CS and Professional||An applicant must be studying at the graduate or postgraduate level. An applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in last qualifying exam The family annual income should not exceed 2.5 lakh|
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Self-certified community certificate for the candidate who has attended 18 years of age
- Educational mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Bank details
- Any other Identity Card
Process To Apply For MOMA Scholarship
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage click on the New Registration option.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Here read the instructions carefully
- Tick mark all the declaration and click on the Continue button.
- After clicking, an application form will be displayed in front of you
- Here, fill in all the details required such as the State of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, Scheme Type, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Bank IFSC Code, Bank AC Number, Bank Name, Identification Details, and Captcha Code
- Now click on the Register button
- Now you have to upload the documents which are asked
- Pay your fee
- And click on the Submit button
Process To Apply For Renewal
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the home page click on the New Registration option
- Instruction will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on Apply For Renewal option
- Log in with your credentials.
- The application form will appear on your computer screen
- Fill the application form carefully
- Now click on the Submit button
Process To Search Application Status
- First Visit Official Website
- The home page will appear on the screen
- On the homepage look under the section of Services.
- Now click on the List of Applicants Processed For Scholarship option
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, fill in the details such as Academic Year, Application Type, Ministry Scheme, State, District, Name, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- After filling in the details click on the Submit button
For any query related to MOMA Scholarship Scheme contact the Help Desk Number given below
- Help Desk Number- 0120-6619540
- Email ID- [email protected]