Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme Application Status | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Last Date | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility | Hello, Dear Readers today we are going to tell you about the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship scheme. This is a national scholarship scheme funded by the government of India. Maulana Azad Education Foundation has initiated the scholarship scheme it was also earlier known as Maulana Azad scholarship. This scholarship is especially for the meritorious girls belonging to minority communities. Every year many girls students get this scholarship. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to minority girls students to help complete their education without any financial problem. So in this article, we will cover all the important details regarding the scheme like the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, etc.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme
To support, recognize and promote the education of meritorious girls of national minorities that is Christians, Jains, Muslims, Parsis, Sikh, and Buddhist Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship was launched on 3rd May 2003 by late Prime Minister of India Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National conference of educational and economic development of minorities which was held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. It is a one-time scholarship scheme. Under this scholarship scheme Rs, 6,000 is provided for the students of girls students from class 9 to class 12. This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of minority affairs, Government of India. Till now 5,89,838 girls students have been supported with Rs 504.16 crore by the foundation. The application process for the scholarship scheme will start from July 15th, 2020, and the last date to submit the online application form will be October 31st, 2020.
Key Highlights of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme
|Article about||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Girls blBelonging to Minority Communities|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Scheme Availability||Soon Available|
|Release of Notification||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration will commence||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration Last date Extended||28th November 2020|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||30th November 2020|
Condition To Apply For This Scheme
- The authorities can change the rules from time to time.
- If the student discontinued this scholarship once then it cannot be revived under any of the condition
- The amount will be disbursed on the basis of the minority population
- If the student did the academic gap the scholarship will be discontinued
- If a student is availing of any other scholarship scheme under Central or State Government then he is not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The students of the lower-income groups are eligible to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship scheme.
Features Of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme
- The amount will be transferred by the direct bank transfer method.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship scheme is a cent percent government-funded scheme.
- If the applicant is studying abroad then there is no provision to grant a scholarship
- This scholarship is only available for girls.
Crucial Points About Scheme
- The applicant does not need to send submit a physical hard copy by post or by hand to MAEF
- The applicant has to submit all the documents only in Hindi or English
- The applicant does not need to submit any application fees
- You have to submit only one application form if more than one application form is submitted then it will be considered as duplicate and will be rejected.
- All the applicants who have failed to submit an application form can not claim for renewal of application.
- If the student has obtained scholarship by false information then it will be rejected.
- If the student take an academic gap in the studies than the scholarship will be discontinued and the scholarship amount will be given to the student
Objectives Of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support for the education of of meritorious girls belonging to minority communities
To avail the benefits of Scholarship scheme the following eligibility criteria has been decided:-
- Candidate should have secured 50% marks or equivalent in the previous examination
- Candidate should be studying in class 9th to 12th
- Only girls belonging to minority communities that is Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Parsi, Sikh and Muslim religion can avail the benefit of this scholarship scheme
- The annual income of candidate should not be more than 2 lakh rupees
- Only one student of a family can apply for the scholarship scheme
Not Eligible For this Scholarship Scheme
- Students who are studying abroad are not eligible for the scholarship
- Students who are availing benefits of any other Government scholarship scheme are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme
Following is the list of documents that are required to apply for scheme:-
- Attested copy of students aadhar card or birth certificate or below poverty line card or ration card
- Student self attested copy of first page of bank account passbook
- student self attested copy of minority community certificate
- Parents income certificate
- Marksheet of previous examination
- Student school verification form attested by principal of school
- Students recent passport size photograph
Amount of this Scholarship Scheme
- For class 9th and 10th- Rs 5000/-
- For class 11th and 12th- Rs 6000/-
Selection Criteria for this Scholarship Scheme
- the candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination that is 50% and on the income of the family that should be below 2 lakh.
Application Procedure to Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- Click the “registration” option from the home page
- Read the instructions very carefully that are on your screen
- Now click on “Proceed” option
- the application form will be on your screen
- Fill all the required information and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format
- Now click on submit.
Renewal Process of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form
- There is no renewal process for the scheme. You have to submit the application again if you want to apply for it.
How to check application status?
- Go to the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- o to “Application status” option from the home page
- Now click the “Read More” option
- Enter the scholarship category, identification details, DOB and captcha code
- Now Click on the “View Application Status” option
- Your application status will be on your screen
Process To Login
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the home page click on The Login option
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP option
- Enter the OTP which you have received on your mobile number.
- Click on the verify OTP option
- Enter your date of birth and captcha code
- Click on the Login button
If you have any query related to the scholarship you can contact on 011-23583788/ 011-23583789 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org