Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana Online Registration | Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana Guidelines | Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana Login
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited will be providing daytime power supply to the farmers through the development of solar panels in their land. In this article, we will be sharing with all of you the details of the new and latest opportunity available by the organisation for the farmers to help them get electricity supply. We will share with all of you the registration and the guidelines that you must follow in order to apply for the Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana .
Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana 2023
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has started a scheme in which the government will provide daytime power supply to the farmers. The power supply will be provided by setting up solar panels under Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana. Around 2 to 10 MW capacity solar power projects within 5 km of substations in agriculture dominated areas will be implemented under this scheme. The list of 33/11 kV MSEDCL substations with available capacity for setting up solar projects are available. MSEDCL will also help to lease the farmers surplus lands. The lease rate for Government land as per GoM G.R. will be Rs.1 for a period of 30 years and for private lands lease rate will be Rs. 30000/- per acre per year (with a yearly 3% increment).
Details Of Saur Krishi Vahini Scheme
|Name||Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Objective||Providing daytime power supply|
Implementation Of Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
The scheme will be implemented in a very vast procedure that will be undertaken by a lot of companies. The implementation procedure of the scheme is given below:-
- To implement this scheme, NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Limited (NVVN), a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTPC, has invited bids to purchase land.
- The land will be used for setting solar power projects.
- NVVN will purchase the land or have a lease agreement with the applicants.
- In the case of a lease agreement, the tenure for lease will be 30 years from the date of signing the lease agreement.
- The last date to submit the bids will be June 17, 2021.
- Bids will be opened on the same day.
- NVVN will choose the land from selected bidders at various locations for participating in the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited’s (MSEDCL) tender under the Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana and will enter into the necessary agreement with the selected bidder for participation in the tender.
- In case NVVN does not emerge as the successful bidder in the tendering process, then NVVN will not enter into the purchase or lease arrangement of any land with the applicant.
Applicant Guidelines Under Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
If you are an applicant and you want to give your land on lease then you will have to follow the following guidelines:-
- Applicants can be a farmer himself, a group of farmers, a Co-operative Society Water users association, Sugar Factories, Lift Irrigation Schemes, Grampanchayat, and any other Institutions / Organizations.
- The minimum and maximum area of land to be proposed/handed over to MSEDCL on a lease basis will be 3 acres and 50 acres respectively
- If the landowners are more than one, then the landowners should nominate one of them and give an authorization letter to him.
- Applicant / Authorized person should upload latest (within the period of 2 months) original documents of land viz 7/12 Abstract, 8 -A abstract, ferfar and Mutation entry abstracts.
- Applicant / Authorized person will get beneficiary ID from MSEDCL.
- The applicant shall pay processing fees of Rs. 10,000 + 18 % (GST) for further process.
- If there are any discrepancies in the application form, the applicant / Authorized person should comply with the same and upload it again on the website under the same beneficiary ID.
- Applicant / Authorized person should remain present at the time of joint survey of the proposed land.
- Preference will be given to the land nearer to MSEDCL 33/11 Kv S/stn. (i.e within 5 Km area). However, MSEDCL will have sole discretion for the finalization of land.
- Applicant / Authorized person should submit application only once for 1 No. Gat of land.
- The lease agreement will be made for the actual area of land handed over to MSEDCL.
- It is the responsibility of the landowner to give clear title land to MSEDCL on a lease basis.
- The land proposed shall be free from any type of encroachment, mortgage, loans, and liabilities free from any other institutes/organizations, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the landowner to provide and fix the boundaries of the land to be handed over to the MSEDCL as per Mojani Nakasha etc.
- The lease rate for Government land as per GoM G.R. will be Rs.1 for a period of 30 years and for private lands lease rate will be Rs. 30000/- per acre per year (with a yearly 3% increment).
You will be liable to pay a processing fee to successfully apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant shall pay processing fees of Rs. 10,000 + 18 % (GST) for further processing of application
If you want to participate in the bidding procedure available by NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Limited then you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Private landowners, registered farmer producer organizations, entrepreneurs, sole proprietorships, partnerships, companies, cooperative societies, government companies, and public sector undertakings will be eligible to participate in the tender.
- Multinational companies and overseas corporate bodies having their offices in India can also participate in the bidding process.
- A minimum of nine acres of Land and a maximum of 45 occurs at a single location.
- The land offered must not be at an aerial distance of more than three kilometres from the state distribution company (DISCOM) substation.
- Single connected patch land of at least nine acres and accessible by road.
- The land offered must not be in or within the prohibited range of any wildlife-protected area or forest area, or defence establishment.
- There should be no government restriction in setting up the solar power project on the offered land.
- The applicant should have legal ownership of the land in its favour.
- The land should be under the legal and physical possession of the applicant and should be free from all encumbrances.
Registration Under Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
The applicant must follow the following registration procedure to register themselves for Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the Official Web Page for the scheme
- The details regarding the scheme will display on your screen.
- Now click on the option called Services present at the menu bar
- A dropdown menu will display on your screen
- Click on the option called Registration.
- A new page will display on your screen.
- Now you will have to register yourself by clicking on the Click Here For New User Registration button
- Enter all of your details and successfully register yourself
- Log in to apply for the scheme