Navasakam scheme is a revolutionary scheme for the successful implementation of the schemes launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched various welfare schemes for the people of the state. A separate portal has been launched by the government for Navasakam. Get the scheme related all the details from this article such as what the scheme is, how it is going to help in implementation of welfare schemes, identification of beneficiaries, beneficiary list, etc.
Navasakam scheme is helpful for the implementation of ten welfare schemes of the AP government for the welfare of the poor and needy people of the state. Under this scheme volunteers will conduct a survey to identify the beneficiaries of the welfare schemes. A defined procedure has been followed to identify the beneficiaries. The main aim of the government behind Navasakam scheme is to identify the needy people to help them financially.
Navasakam Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||Navasakam scheme|
|Launched by||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||People of the state|
Navasakam welfare Scheme list:
Under Navasakam volunteers have to find out the beneficiaries for the following schemes of the AP Government:
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors: Rs. 1000/- will be given by the government to all BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
- Jagananna Amma Vodi: It is one of the flagship schemes of the Jagananna’s government. Under this scheme government will provide monetary help to the mother/ guardian of the children who are studying in 1st to 12th standard. Applicant must belong to below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card: Under this scheme full fee reimbursement and hotel expenses per annum will be given to the students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges
- Rice Card: In this scheme all those people whose family income is below Rs. 10000/- per month in rural area and Rs. 12000/- in urban area along with other conditions will get the benefits.
- YSR Arogyasri Card: Under this scheme the government will provide cashless treatment to the beneficiaries.
- YSR Kapu Nestham: under this scheme the women of Kapu community of above 45 years of age will get financial help.
- YSR Netanna Nestham: under this scheme financial help is for those weaver families who owns a handloom with the aim to modernize their equipment.
- YSR Pension kanuka Card: Under this scheme beneficiaries will get the pensionas old age, widow women and PWD persons.
- YSR Sunna Vaddi
Beneficiary identification procedure:
Procedure to identify beneficiaries under Navasakam includes following six steps:
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Training to Volunteers
- Conducting of Household survey
- Computerisation of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
Navasakam portal services:
navasakam.ap.gov.in is the official web address of the portal. The portal has been created by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services. On this portal you will get following options: –
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
Procedure to login Navasakam Portal:
- To log in with the Navasakam portal you have to open the website
- Click login option and a new page appear on the screen
- Enter user id (Secretariat Code + Post Code) and password
- Enter the authentication code shows on the screen and select login
Know Your Secretariat
- To know your secretariat, open the website
- Go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar
- A list appears, check your district name, select Urban or Rural
- Click on the link given in the column in front of your district name
- Select your Mandal name from the list and click the link, given opposite to your Mandal name
- Note your secretariat code from the screen
Contact: If you have any query you may contact the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org