Odisha Bhulekh Search Online ROR | Bhulekh Odisha Land Information & View Record Bhu Naksha | Odisha Bhulekh Online Check | Map View Record Bhu Naksha Odisha |
Bhulekh Odisha is an online land record portal created by the National Informatics Center, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. On this portal, one can get all the land-related information by following few steps in just a click. Now you need not stay outside the concerned department office to get information for long. With the help of this portal, you will get the information at your fingertips. You may desire to get the information about the use of this portal and the information you will get with the help of the portal. If yes then you will get all the information in this article.
Bhulekh Odisha is an online platform created for land record-keeping and maintained by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. The official web address of Land Record Portal of Odisha Is bhulekh.ori.nic.in. On this portal, you will get information related to the land in Odisha. Land record documents are an important document which keeps all the information about the land and its owner. If you own land and want some details related to it you need not visit the office of the tehsildar, you can go to the bulk website and get the information.
Objective Of Odisha Bhulekh
As we all know before the launching of this portal people of the state need to visit various government offices to check their land records and this process wastes much money and time. By keeping this in mind government of Odisha state has launched Bhulekh Portal. With the help of this portal people can check their land records, ROR documents, and various other documents while sitting at home. This does not waste their time and money. This portal contains all the important information related to the land you own
Details Of Odisha Bhulekh
|Name of the Portal||Odisha Bhulekh|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Department||Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Objective||To provide online land records|
|Benefits||Availability of each land records|
Importance Of Land Records Keeping
- The verification of land ownership will be done through the help of land records.
- With the help of land records bank account for the purpose of loan can be open
- Land Record will be needed for the sale or division of land
- People can maintain personal records of the property
- It can be used as proof or evidence in civil litigation or another legal purpose.
Benefits of Odisha bhulekh portal
- The most important benefit of this portal is the availability of land records.
- This portal will be able to help us to take a printout of all documents.
- Through this portal, we can continue our work without wasting time.
- The map for the view of the citizen of Odisha state will be available on this portal
The ROR Documents all the documents of the real owner’s name of the land. This document is quite important if you want to sell out your land. Moreover, this document is held by the revenue and disaster management Government of Odisha. It contains all the important information regarding lands such as the name of the landholder, history of the land cost of the land, and the ownership of the land.
Procedure to apply for the ROR Documents
- First, have to visit the District Revenue Office
- Here, you have to ask for the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the important documents.
- Submit the application form.
- After submitting it you will get an acknowledgment receipt
- Keep it safe with you
- A certified copy of the ROR Documents will be issued after verification
Odisha State Bhulekh Statistics:
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Odisha Land Records Keeping Importance:
- Required for ownership verification
- Required to open a bank account for the purpose of loan
- Can be used as evidence or proof in case of Civil litigation or any other legal purpose
- Required for sale or division of land
- Required to maintain personal records of the property
Odisha Bhulekh Online Web Portal Advantages:
- With the help of the portal people can check the required information related to the land record anywhere at any time
- Necessary to maintain the Transparency in land records management system
- Crimes related to land such as fraud, illegal possessions, illegal sale of land, etc. will be reduced with the help of this transparency portal.
- Save time & effort of the people of the state and officials too
Odisha Bhulekh Application charges:
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Encumbrance certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
How to apply for Record Of Rights:
RoR which is very well known as a record of rights is issued by the concerned authorities to the owner of the property. You can not apply for this document online by yourself. To get ROR you have to visit the District Revenue Office or CSC center. To apply from District Revenue Office, you have to fill our application form and submit it to the office along with the necessary documents and collect an acknowledgment receipt with a unique application number for further use.
Odisha Search Record of Rights online:
- To check the document via bhulekh you have to browse the official website
- From the opened page you need to go to the “Select Location for ROR” section
- There you have to select your district, tehsil, village, and RI Circle
- Then select “Khatiyan”, “Plot” or “tenant” and click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR Back page” option
- ROR document will display on the screen as per your chosen option
- Click the “print” option if you want to have a copy of ROR.
Odisha BhuNaksha/ Map:
View the map of the land via Bhulekh Odisha is possible for that you have to follow few steps as mentioned here
- View bhunaksha by visit official website
- From opened page search “Map View” option available in the menu bar
- Click on the option and a new page appears where you have to select your district name
- Click submit option and then select district, Tehsil, RI no., Village, and Sheet No.
- Your search-related land map will display on the screen
On bhulekh Odisha you may also get the tehsil information of your area further steps are needed to follow by you:
- View Bhunaksha by visiting the official website
- From opened page search “tehsil info” option available in the menu bar
- Select your district name and tehsil
- Click the go option and a new page appears
- Here you can check case status if your case is pending and other related information.
Procedure To Check Odisha ROR Documents
- First, Visit the Official Website
- Here, you have to click on you may start another session by clicking here.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to go to the section of select location for ROR
- Fill up the details like District Tehsil Village, RI Circle
- After filling in the details you will see E3 more options like khatiyan, plot, tenant
- For khatiyan:-
- Click on the khatiya option
- Select khatiyan from the drop-down menu
- For Plot:-
- Click on plot option
- Select the plot number from drop down menu
- For tenant:-
- Click on talent option
- Select the tenant name from drop down menu
- Click on ROR Front Page as per requirement.
- The ROR will appear on your screen
- You can also take the printout for future
Procedure To Download Odisha Bhulekh App
- First, you have to open the Google Play store on your mobile.
- The search box will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will open in front of you.
- From the list, you have to click on the top result.
- Now you have to click on the Install button.
- App be downloaded on your mobile phone
- For any information/discrepancies
- Concerned Tehsildar
- Director, Land Records & Survey,
- Board of Revenue, Cuttack