Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online Check | Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Disrict Wise List | Search District Wise New List
The Government of Odisha has launched a scheme called Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for all the residents of Odisha state who are living in kutcha houses and cannot afford to build it. So we have come up with this article. In this article, we have covered all the important information regarding Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana like eligibility criteria, Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List, application procedure, benefits, features, and all other important aspects of this scheme. So you are advised to go through this article if you want to know about Odisha Biju pakka Ghar Yojana.
About Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
As you all know that housing is the most important requirement of human beings and to survive everybody needs roof over their head so by keeping this in mind the chief minister of Odisha state has launched Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana with the objective of providing Pakka Ghar to all the residents of state who cannot afford to build their houses themselves. Under this scheme financial help will be provided to all those peoples who cannot afford to build their house. Recently the Government of Odisha have release the list of Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana list. You can check your name in it by following the procedure that we have provided for you.
Key Highlights of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Article about||Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Built Pakka Ghar|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The main objective of Odisha Biju pakka Ghar Yojana is to provide financial help to all those people who cannot afford to build their house so that they can build their katcha houses
Benefits of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The benefits of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
is listed below:-
- Financial help will be provided to the poor people
- People will be able to to build their houses from kutcha house to pakka house
Specifications of Houses
The following specifications of kutcha house and pucca house is present under the official notification of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana:-
- Pucca house is defined with-
- foundation, roof, and walls of permanent materials.
- Wall material made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, timber, etc.
- Roof made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber, etc.
- The lifetime of a pucca house should be of a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house is defined with-
- made of not durable material such as unburnt bricks, stones, grass, reeds, mud, etc.
Eligibility Criteria Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The following eligibility criteria has been decided by the Government of Karnataka for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana:-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of State of Odisha
- candidate should not own any pucca house in the state
- The candidate must be living in the kutcha house
- The candidate must belong to economically weaker section
Documents Required For Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Following is the list of documents that are required to apply for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address proof
- Identification proof
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport size photograph
Installments In Scheme
The procedure of installments of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is as follows:-
- When the order will be issued for the work the first installment of Rs 20000 will be paid
- Rs 35000 for IAP district and Rs 30000 for non- IAP districts will be paid in the second installment when the construction will reach the initial level
- Rs 45000 for IAP district and Rs 40000 for non-IAP district will be paid for the third installment when the unit is finished up to the roof
- The last installment of Rs 30000 will be made when the construction process of house is completed and the beneficiary starts to live in the house
Selection Procedure of Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
The two schemes in Biju pakka Ghar Yojana which are as follows:-
- Biju pucca Ghar Yojana – normal
- Biju pucca Ghar Yojana – special
For Biju pakka Ghar Yojana – normal The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Village wise list of people having kutcha houses in the district will be prepared by BDO
- The BDI will then enquire about the list through the field functionaries
- The final list of people having a kutcha house will be prepared after the final enquiry
- Lottery in a fair and transparent manner will be organised for the selection of beneficiaries
- The lottery will be done in the presence of 3 members allotted by the BDO
- The BDO will display the result of lottery on the same day
- The final list will be displayed on the blocks and GP office
- The work order will be issued by the BDO for the finalized list
For Biju pakka Ghar Yojana – Special The selection procedure is as follows:-
- The district level committee will make the selection of beneficiary for Biju pucca Ghar Yojana
- The district level committee will consist of district collector – chairman, honorable MP of District – member, honorable MLA of district – member, President Zilla Parishad – member, PD, DRDA cum EO, ZP – member conveyor
- The list approved by the district level committee will be communicated to the BDO by district collector
- If the district level committee does not approve the list the district collector will approve it and will communicate it to BDO
- The final list will be available to gram panchayat office / blocks
- It will also be available at the DRDO website for general public
- A work order will be issued by BDO for the finalized list
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2021
The application procedure for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2021 is given below:-
- Go to the official website Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Search for Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana link
- Click on the link
- Fill all the required information
- Attach the required documents
- Now click on the submit button.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2019 you have to follow the steps given below;-
- Go to the official website of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Now you have to click on beneficiary list option
- You will see 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your desired option.
- Now fill all the required details
- you have to enter your district name, block name, Panchayat name and then your Social categories like SC ST Minority or other
- Now click on submit
- List of beneficiaries will be on your screen
- Screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.