Odisha Sumangal Portal Online Registration | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Apply Online | How To Apply Inter Caste Marriage Benefits In Odisha | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Application Form |
A government of Odisha state has come up with a new Portal to remove the untouchability and social discrimination from the society and to support inter-caste marriage. This is this great step taken by the government to reduce caste prejudice, abolish untouchability, and to spread the value of Liberty and fraternity in society. In this article today we will share with you all the important details about the inter-caste marriage schemes such as eligibility criteria important documents application procedure and many other relevant details of this scheme.
(sumangal.odisha.gov.in) Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
In India, for the past few years, there has been an impressive change in the marriage system. People are getting married to brides and grooms from the other social categories avoiding caste discrimination. And to support this step of the new generation the Government of Odisha has launched an intercourse marriage system to promote these marriages. The Government of Odisha will provide an incentive of 2.5 lacs to the people who choose inter-caste weddings. Now people can apply for Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 in an easy manner on the portal of sumangal.odisha.gov.in An applicant can avail of 2.5 lakh within 60 days of applying for the inter-caste marriage scheme at the portal
Objective Of Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
As we all know during the last previous year there was caste discrimination and untouchability between caste Hindus and scheduled castes belonging to Hindu communities. This situation created a social integration between the people of the state. And to remove this untouchability of the people, the Government Of Odisha state came up with a new scheme of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme. Through this scheme, the Government of Odisha state will provide a cash incentive of rupees 2.5 lakh to the inter-caste marriage couple to remove the untouchability and to spread the value of equality.
Details Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To support inter-caste marriage|
|Benefits||Provide incentive for inter caste marriage|
|Application process||Online Procedure|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply In sumangal.odisha.gov.in
- The marriage should be between the caste Hindus and scheduled castes belonging to Hindus communities
- Marriage should be valid and registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- One of the Spouses should belong to the schedule caste.
- The award will be given to the people who are marrying for the first time.
- If the bride and groom are widowers then they are eligible for the scheme
- Registered marriage certificate
- A cast of community certificate of both the spouses
- Marriage photo
- Declaration form duly signed annexure II annexure IV
- Joint bank Account Passbook
Process To Apply Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website of the Sumangala Odisha Government.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage look under the section of login.
- Click on the Register Here option
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here fill all the details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Confirm Password, Phone number, OTP, Address, District, Block, Pincode, Captcha Code, and City
- After filling in the details click on the Register Option
Process To Login On The Portal
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage look under the section of Login
- Here fill the details required such as Phone Number, Password, Enter OTP and Captcha Code
- After filling in the details click on the Login button