The most beneficial scheme for the farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state is the rythu Bandhu scheme which was launched way before then this coronavirus pandemic. In this article today we will share with you all the important aspects related to the scheme so that all of the farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state are able to apply for the scheme without any problem. In this article, we will share with you all a step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to check the farmer status and also the beneficiary list related to the scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on fifteenth May 2020 discharged the main portion of YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan conspire for ranchers of the state. More than 49 lakh ranchers are said to profit by Rythu Bharosa plot. Every rancher was given Rs 5,500 out of the first portion of Rs 7,500. It must be noticed that Rs 2,000 was given to ranchers ahead of time a month ago to assist them with managing the Covid-19 emergency. Under Rythu Bharosa plot, each rancher will get Rs 13,500 of every a year, and in five years, they would get Rs 67,500, not as an advance, yet as speculation to buy ranch inputs.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Farmers in Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Giving an incentive for the machinery and assets available in Pharma|
Regardless of the lockdown engraving its earnings, the Telangana government has released Rs 7,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu for Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the gather advance waiver, a total of Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday. The State government will store the yield credit waiver aggregates clearly into the monetary adjusts. In the essential bit crop credit waiver, a proportion of Rs 1,200 crore will be spared into the records of 6.1 lakh recipients. Additionally, Mr Harish Rao said courses of action were being made to credit the help at ₹5,000 per section of land to around 51 lakh qualified ranchers before the beginning of the horticulture season.
Benefits Of The Scheme
Following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries under the rythu Bandhu scheme for the year 2021:-
- As indicated by the directions of the state government, the records of ranchers whose advance sum was Rs 25,000 or less will be saved right away.
- The yield advances will be delayed to four extra segments later for ranchers whose advance sum was more than Rs 25,000 and doesn’t surpass Rs 1 lakh.
- The scheme was begun for 51 lakh ranchers, because of which 1.40 crore land is being created.
- Free insecticides and pesticides are also provided to the beneficiary.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme is mentioned below in a step-by-step guide:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- The applicant must have their own land
- Applicant must be a small and marginal farmer
- The applicant must be associated with the farmer organisation
- Applicant must not be a commercial farmer
- The scheme is only available for not commercial farmers
The following documents are required while applying for the rythu Bandhu scheme for the year 2021:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
To check the application status of the rythu Bandhu scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Telangana.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details” option
- A drop-down list will be displayed on your screen
- Further, click on the “Scheme Wise Report” option
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen
- Enter the year and PPB number
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on submit
The beneficiary list of the Rythu Bharosa scheme will be displayed by following the step-by-step guide mentioned below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, click on the section called check distribution menu schedule.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen
- Select your district and Mandal
- The list will appear in front of you.
Life Insurance Claim Form
To download the Life Insurance claim form under the rythu Bandhu scheme you have to follow the step by step procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website of Rythu Bandhu.
- Look under the option of notification
- On the home page of the website, click on the option of claim form download
- Your claim form will be downloaded on your device
- Print the application form
- Fill in the details
- Submit it to the concerned office.
Download Mobile App
To download the mobile app of the website, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the section of Download Mobile App.
- Then the mobile app will be downloaded on your screen
- Open the app
- Enter the login ID and password.
- Use it successfully
If you face any problem related to the scheme then you can send your complaints on the following addresses:-
Ground Floor, D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: email@example.com