If you are a farmer at the Andhra Pradesh state and you are having trouble regarding the basic facilities of farming or the insurance or any other income-related problem then you can visit the Kendras which will be launched recently on 30 May through the Government of Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we will tell you all about the Rythu Bharosa Kendra for the year 2020. In this article, we shall discuss each and every problem or specification of the initiative related to the Andhra Pradesh Government which will help all of the farmers.
Rythu Bharosa Kendras
The State government is good to go to dispatch Rythu Bharosa Kendras on May 30. During the survey meeting on agribusiness insight here on Tuesday, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy said that District Collectors would be liable for the smooth working of the Rythu Bharosa Kendras which would likewise take up the procedures related to the seeds, composts and pesticides in the coming days. He also said that names of the recipients of Rythu Bharosa Kendras ought to be shown at the town secretariats so no one feels that they were forgotten about.
Also Read: Navasakam Scheme
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||Rythu Bharosa Kendras 2023|
|Launched by||Concern government authorities of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||Providing incentive opportunities and assistance to the farmers regarding their farming activities|
Benefits Provided By The Government
The following benefits are provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh state through the implementation of the Rythu Bharosa schemes:-
- About 46.89 lakh beneficiaries have benefited from the ‘Rythu Bharosa’ scheme
- The government is providing annually Rs 13,500 to each farmer
- Out of the total amount, about Rs 7,500 is given to the farmers in May for buying crop inputs before the sowing
- A sum of Rs 4,000 and Rs 2,000 is given in October and January, respectively, to meet harvesting expenditure.
- The state government is also giving free farm insurance cover.
- Farmers would only have to pay a nominal amount of Rs 1 for the insurance, the rest of the premium will be paid to the companies by the government
- Under the ‘YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme’, the state government has also decided to bear the cost of the interest levied on crop loans taken by the farmers.
- The government is due to pay Rs 2,000 crore as an interest to the lending authorities in July.
- Besides, the state is providing 9 hours of free electricity
- The government is also setting up of district and Mandal-level agricultural advisory boards as well as ‘Rythu Bharosa Kendras’ which will soon be a one-stop solution for all farmer-related issues in the near future.
Features Of RBKs
The Bharosa Kendra which will be launched by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh government will play an important role in the life of the farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of these Bharosa Kendra, the farmers will be able to solve the problem with the assistance of professionals in the field of agriculture. These professionals will be sitting in the Rythu Bharosa Kendras to help all of the farmers in their farming activities which will also result in bigger output and also bigger profit for all of the ranchers.
Implementation Of The Scheme
Agriculture associates who are available at the town secretariats level would send showcase insight reports to District Collectors day by day. The District Collectors, thus, would refresh them all the time. The procedure helps in guaranteeing gainful cost to the farmers’ production through market intervention plot, whenever required. The procedures will be very easy to undertake for all of the people who are involved in the implementation of the scheme. The district collectors will play an important role in the implementation of the scheme.
The beneficiaries of the scheme will be provided direct assistance by the concerned government authorities there are no eligibility criteria which has been identified by the concerned authorities for the beneficiaries who want to apply for the Rythu Bharosa Kendra. Also, the official notification for this is not yet out for the common public as soon as a notification is out we will inform you everything through this portal.