Self-help group are one of the most important features of a good country and to help all of the poor people of the country they are mostly packaged into a self-help group. Today we will share with you all some important scheme which is connected with the self-help group to help the people of the nation. The name of the scheme is Swarna Jayanti gram swarozgar Yojana. We will today touch each and every aspect related to the scheme. We will also share the funding technique and all of the other details which are required if you want to take the benefit of the scheme.
Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY) targets financially more vulnerable areas of the general public and causes them to compose and build up Self-Help Groups. These smaller-scale attempts are supported by the administration, NGOs, singular altruists, CBOs, banks, and different wellsprings of the fund. The plan sets up Activity Groups, gathering labourers dependent on their individual aptitudes and gifts. Under the SGSY plot, financing for these Self-Help Assemblies and Activity Groups are directed through NGOs, banks, and money related associations with social effort programs.
Details Of The Article
|Scheme Name||Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)|
|Launched by||PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Launched on||1 April 1999|
|Objective||To Provide Training, Credit, Technology, Infrastructure, Marketing and help Poor People by organizing them as Self Help Groups (SHGs).|
|Launched for||BPL families|
The working of the scheme is really simple, the poor people who are below the poverty line are gathered in one group and then packaged into self-help groups so that they are able to help themselves and create some good Employment opportunity for their family. These self-help groups are organised by different types of NGOs and related organisations funded by the government judicially. This mechanism helps all of the people to get good employment jobs and also help them to create employment opportunities.
Formations Of Groups
The self-help groups are framed by the concerned authorities by a particular procedure of selection. The BPL (Below Poverty Line) Index/Inventory is gained from the Gram Sabha and utilized by the association to pick fitting individuals dependent on its own standards. The gatherings are then absorbed into small blocks focusing on the gathering’s essential yield abilities and permitted to work with subsidizing from banks, singular givers, Panchayati Raj associations, and so forth. Normal celebrations and melas are sorted out by the administration, with an end goal to help the Self-Help Groups sell their yield/merchandise to a bigger crowd and make a market simultaneously.
The implementation of the self-help groups are provided in the following three-stage process:-
- Group Creation- In the first stage, the concerned authorities tackle all of the skills of the job seekers and according to the skills they are assigned into different types of groups. The groups are prepared based on the skill level of each member.
- Capital Creation- A turning store framework is embraced for capital age, and aptitudes are permitted to create through understanding.
- Implementation- In the final stage, abilities and group skills are created and developed further. The self-help group are identified and thus are encouraged to do other work.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The main benefit which will be provided through the implementation of the yojana will be the benefit of the self-help group. Through the self-help group all of the poor people will be able to gather together at one place and they will be able to create and generate employment opportunities for more people. The self-help groups will be funded by the non-government organisation and similar organisations across the country. This initiative will bring bread and butter to all of the BPL family.
The following subsidy allocations will be provided to all of the people who are the beneficiaries in the scheme:-
- A uniform endowment of 30% of the all-out undertaking cost is permitted under the plan, subject to a roof of Rs. 7,500.
- An endowment of half of the all-out undertaking cost, subject to a roof of Rs. 10,000 is stretched out to SC/STs and incapacitated people.
- An endowment of half of the all-out undertaking cost, subject to a roof of Rs. 1.25 lakh or per capita appropriation of Rs. 10,000 (whichever is less) is given to Self-Help Groups (SHGs) and individual swarozgaris.
- No money related cutoff points on endowment have been determined for water system ventures.
- An appropriation under these arrangements is back-finished. The banks are denied from charging enthusiasm on the sponsorship bit of the advance sum.
- As effectively expressed, unique accentuation will be laid on defenceless gatherings among the provincial poor
Online Application Form
The procedure to download the online application form for this scheme is mentioned below in the following step by step guide:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage, you have to click on the application form
- The PDF of the application form will be downloaded on your device
- You can fill out the application form and can submit it at your nearest government office.