Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2023 is an initiative of the Telangana government. Under this initiative, the government provides financial help to empower the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, and minority community drivers. If you belong to a reserved category then you may check the information available in the article very carefully to get the benefits of the scheme. Here we have provided eligibility criteria, apply process last date beneficial list check process apply process important dates, and much other significant information.
About Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2023
This program has been started to provide self-employment opportunities to the drivers belonging to the reserved category. This program has been started in collaboration with Maruti motors, an Uber cab service provider by the Telangana government. Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme program includes skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruti Driving School. Drivers will get the assistance for placement through Uber and financial assistance for the purchase of their own vehicle will also be provided through Minorities Finance Corporation.
Also Read: Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
Objective Of The Scheme
The key objective of the government behind starting the Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2023 is
- To enhance the skill of youth interested in or employed in the driving profession
- To provide financial assistance to the selected beneficiaries to purchase their own vehicle and become independent
- provide an assured livelihood opportunity by signing up them with the technology platform uber as a driving partner
Highlights Of The Article
- Programme name: Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme
- Launched by: Government of Telangana
- Launched for: SC/ ST/ BC/ Minority community people
- Benefits: financial help
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
Benefits Of The Scheme
This game is beneficial for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ BC or the minority community of the state. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance for the purchase of four-wheeler vehicles. The amount provided by the government is detailed below
- Subsidy from the concerned department provided to the beneficiaries is 60% of unit cost or 5 lakh rupees which ever is less
- Rupees 50000 beneficiary contribution and remain loan from Bank
To grab the benefits of the Telangana driver empowerment program candidates must meet the eligibility condition specified below:
- Applicant must have passed at least 8th standard examination
- Preference will be given to the students who have passed/ fail in SSC examinations
- The age of the applicant must be in between 21 to 40 years
- Applicant should have a valid LMV licence issued by RTA
- Preference will be given to the candidate having LMV licence with transport badge
- Annual income of applicant’s family should not more than rupees 1.5 Lakhs residing in rural areas or 2 Lakhs residing in urban areas
Also Read: Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
- Passport size photograph
- SC/ ST/ BC/ minority cast certificate
- Driving license
- Government approved photo ID proof
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Academic proof
- Other significant documents as required
For the Telangana driver empowerment program selection of the beneficiaries will be made by following the following process:
- Scrutiny of registered applications will be made in coordination with district collector, deputy transport commissioner, DMWO and uber.
- Then shortlisting of the candidates will be made by CGG.
- Selected candidates will get training by Maruti driving School for skill enhancement.
- After beneficiaries successfully complete the training, the subsidy amount will release.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must have to check the official notification by click here.
- To apply for the Telangana driver empowerment program, you have to visit the official website of the Telangana state online beneficiary management and monitoring system.
- Homepage of the portal will appear on the computer screen from where you have to look for the apply online for driver empowerment program link.
- Click on the link and a new page will appear on the computer screen with the application form.
- Complete the application form very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Take the checkbox of self confirmation and hit preview button.
- Review the application and check all the details you entered.
- After review you have to submit the application by hit submit button.
Procedure To Search Beneficiary
- To check whether you are selected or not you have to go to the official website of the Telangana state online beneficiary management and monitoring system.
- From opened page you have to select “driver empowerment programme beneficiary search” available in the left-hand side of the page.
- A new page will open on the computer screen where you have to enter the ask details like:
- Beneficiary id/ mobile number,
- Driving licence number,
- Date of birth.
- Select get details option and the information will appear on the screen you are looking for.
- Beginning of online registration for the scheme: 23 March 2022
- End of online registration for the scheme: 23 April 2022
For any online issue you may contact the authorities at [email protected]