Information regarding apartment distribution in Noida and New Delhi has been made public by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. On June 30th, 2022, the plan was unveiled. For the plots, it has been making big contracts. YEIDA was updated on September 7, 2022, and new regulations have been put in place since then. The eligibility requirements and application process for the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme 2023 are described in this article. We’ll also go into great detail on the YEIDA System 2023 and strive to discuss every facet of the Plot scheme.
You can also look at the direct link for the YEIDA plot application form. Along with discussing the eligibility criteria and application process for the YEIDA Plot Scheme (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan) 2023, we’ll also let you know if there have been any recent changes made to the plan.
About YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
Under the YEIDA Plot Scheme, plots are made available for institutional and industrial use. Plots in Greater Noida sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D will be sold through a residential real estate project that YEIDA is getting set to debut. 477 plots totaling 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square metres are available under this proposal. Some of the plots in the present proposal are the same as those that were carried over from the earlier plans, while others are completely original. Online applications for the programme are accepted between September 7 and October 7, and the allocation will be done on November 15 by a draw. Before submitting their application under the plan on the Authority’s website, a candidate must pay a deposit equal to 10% of the total price of the plot.
Also Read: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Key Highlights of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority|
|Objective||There will be a great chance for current firms to grow|
|Benefits||There will be a great chance for current firms to grow|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Uttar Pradesh|
Benefits of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
There will be a fantastic chance for existing firms to develop because the plots will be close to the airports. Plot purchases can be made using one of three payment methods:
- Three payments are convenient since those requesting the programme can pay in full up front or in instalments.
- The participants of this scheme will receive a lease with a ninety-year term.
- The plot will be very advantageous to individuals who apply for it because there are many prospects for business expansion over the duration of 90 years.
- There are just four 2,000 square metre plots, eight 1,000 square metre plots, and five 500 square metre plots available.
Also Read: Credit Linked Subsidy (CLSS) Scheme
Only applicants who meet the requirements for the following points may enrol in the YEIDA programme:
- It is necessary that the applicant be an Indian national.
- There shouldn’t have ever been a moment when the applicant received any additional plots or apartments.
- To be evaluated, the applicant must be able to enter into contracts, be rational, and not be prohibited from conducting business by any applicable laws.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- An application for a plot or apartment may only be made by the applicant, the applicant’s spouse, and any dependent children.
The following organisations are also eligible
- A recognised partnership firm is required.
- Registered trusts are eligible.
- Ownership companies are eligible to apply.
- Applicants may be registered societies.
- You can use the limited liability partnership structure.
- Applicants may be private limited corporations.
- Public sector organisations are eligible.
- Applicants may be public limited companies.
- Government OR semi-government initiative
Residential Plot Scheme for YEIDA: Plot Information
The most accessible plots are 262, each measuring 120 square metres, followed by 67 plots measuring 200 square metres, 56 plots measuring 300 square metres, 40 plots measuring 162 square metres, 19 plots measuring 90 square metres, and 16 plots measuring 60 square metres. There are just four 2,000 square metre plots, eight 1,000 square metre plots, and five 500 square metre plots available. Prior to the addition of this new project, plots in sectors 29, 32, and 33 were offered for sale. The authorities had previously started putting retail and kiosk plans into action in the vicinity of Noida International Airport. In sectors 16, 18, and 20 of YEIDA, there were only 416 plots available despite the Authority receiving about 13,889 applications.
Size And Cost Of The YEIDA Plot Plan
The YEIDA scheme 2019-2020 pricing and plot sizes, as determined by the relevant agencies, are listed below:
- Up to 4,000 square metres cost Rs. 6,670 per square metre, whereas from 4,000 to 8000 square metres cost Rs. 5,680 per square metre.
- Rs 4,810 per square metre for 8000 to 20,000 square metres
- 20 to 40 square metres at a cost of Rs. 4,370 per square metre
- Rs 4,210 per square metre for 40,000 to 80,000 square metres.
- Above 80,000 square metres, the price per square metre is Rs 4,050.
Documents Required for YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Aadhar card and phone number
- The Society’s Memorandum of Association and the Certificate of Registration
Partnership Firm –
- Deed of partnership
- Forms A and B were released by the Firm Registrar.
- Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association
- An Incorporation Certificate was granted by the Companies Registrar.
- LLP Agreement Limited Liability Partnership Firm
- An Incorporation Certificate was issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Registered Trust Deed
Online Application procedure for the YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of YEIDA .
- The homepage will appear on the screen once you’ve found the official website.
- Use the “Register Here” button found on the homepage to register.
- “Entrepreneur Registration” will be the name of the new page that will be displayed.
- Fill in the text boxes for the necessary fields, such as “business information.”
- Now select the provided button to register.
- Your registration will thereafter proceed without a hitch.
- Once you have pressed the sign-in button, immediately A screen with an application form will appear when you enter your login information and choose a plan from the dashboard.
- You will be required to submit the data asked by that application form, including your personal information as it is displayed on the provided form.
- Select the Save & Next option to proceed.
- Your application form submission will go through without a hitch.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw List
- Click on this link to view the draw result information list on the official website after logging into your account.
- Next, select the desired scheme from the drop-down selection.
- Select “Draw Result” from the menu at this point.
- After that, look over the whole list of winners.
Payment Plan for the Program
The responsible authorities have decided on the following payment schedule for the YEIDA Scheme 2022.
- The applicants must first pay a processing charge that is neither refundable nor adjustable. Processing fees for applicants are Rs 25,000 plus GST.
- Through the YEIDA online payment channel, the fees can be paid.
- To confirm their registration for this programme, applicants must also pay a registration fee in addition to the processing charge. After the investor bid is chosen, the applicant may pay up to 10% of the total cost of the property. This registration price is also deductible and refundable.
- The applicant must pay an allocation fee in addition to the processing and registration fees.
Procedure to do Grievance
- First you need to visit the official website of YEIDA.
- Your screen will show a web page after browsing the official website.
- The Grievance Redressal tab can be selected.
- A fresh web page will appear.
- Choose the complaint, indicating if it concerns the Department, their Services for Nivesh Mitra, or Others (Portal or Invest UP related).
- Give a description of the complaint and choose a department.
- Click the Submit button now.
- Contact Number– 0522 -2238902, 2237582,2237583
- Email id– nivesh.mitra-up[at]gov[dot]in